Junk Force

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

jul10

-mokyu
Retired

ジャンクフォース
Junk Force

Genre: Mecha, action
Premier: ???
Official Website: Junk Force
Original Author: Kakinuma Hideki
Synopsis (from ANN):
After the last world war (2100-2104), the earth has become a desert place to live. Even more : the scarce resources left are destroyed by the ZPT system to clean the earth for the return of the Mars colonists. Louis (the only boy in the gang), Liza, Mill and Wooty, together with the Android Mamet, have accidentally found each other with the same target. They search for the source engine of the ZPT to destroy it and thus stop the useless destruction of the remaining cities and people on earth. In their journey, they have to fight mechanical devices, revolutionary armies and Martians to get to the core of the ZPT engine.

Manga Covers:

Please note that the manga itself, previously was licensed by ComicsOne, and now is transfered to DrMaster.

Characters (taken from Junk Force Official Website):
Louis

Liza

Mill

Wooty

Mamet

To me, Liza and Mill are the most interesting characters there. I really love both of them...
wub.gif

They even have made the first concept of the animation. (You can download it from the link at the bottom of this post). Please note that the concept is taken from Junk Force Official Website.

The only problem is that there is still no release date as for when this anime will premier. I have been waiting for this anime for a lloonngg time..but until now I still didn't get any news about this anime release date. This anime might be looks a little bit childish, but the character designs and story are awesome. (although we can find this kind of story easily nowadays.. >o< )

Attachments

• Junk_Force___concept1.zip
    159 bytes · Views: 356
Liza looks the sweetest she seems to be carrying around a huge gun of sorts on her shoulders which is always a bonus for what I look for in anime girls XD That and if they have other umm weapons of mass destructions that are visible to the wandering eye
biggrin.gif
The plot sounds okay though we have heard the earth gets wiped out after a war story before...The main character Louis looks a bit geeky but I'm not to terribly interested in him anyways...Wooty looks all kinds off buff...I wonder if she will have a catch phrase...like everytime someone calls her name she answers Wooty-wHoo!!!
biggrin.gif

The ladies look good. This has caught my interest.

I remember NeoSam talking about this....I think its ecchi and action a bit like Dessert Punk...I think...I'm not totally sure.
wink.gif

JCD please don't compare it to Desert Punk. I could only handle 5 minutes of it and I would like to think that this will be a good series I can enjoy in its entirety. In short kindly refrain from killing my buzz.

Apparently this series has been scrapped but I don't think this is true....it might just be stalled.
wink.gif

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jan 20 2009, 10:40 PM) there was no anime adaptation ever announced for the manga or novel. This is now moved to the manga section.
Hmmmmmmmmm......actually it was announced....its just been taken off ANN. I do remember the official announcement concerning but further information about the anime never happened unfortunately.
wink.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jan 20 2009, 03:44 PM) Hmmmmmmmmm......actually it was announced....its just been taken off ANN. I do remember the official announcement concerning but further information about the anime never happened unfortunately.
wink.gif

Regardless the official site has not been touched since 2006. and I highly doubt these companies use IRC channels to communicate to fans.

And so another anime has been cut down before it's time I guess. From the looks of things it does have potential to make a decient anime if you ask me. In any case I kind of wonder if the manga was ever scanilated at all.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jan 20 2009, 10:06 PM) And so another anime has been cut down before it's time I guess. From the looks of things it does have potential to make a decient anime if you ask me. In any case I kind of wonder if the manga was ever scanilated at all.
I have no idea if it was ever scanilated but i bought the first vol in english a couple of years back at a used book store

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back