JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 5: Ougon no Kaze

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Who is your favorite character from the first 4 parts?

• Jonathan Joestar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dio Brando / DIO

• William Antonio Zeppeli

• Robert E. O. Speedwagon

• Joseph Joestar

• Caesar Antonio Zeppeli

• Rudolf von Stroheim

• Lisa Lisa / Elizabeth Joestar

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Jōtarō Kūjō

• Noriaki Kakyoin

• Jean Pierre Polnareff

• Mohammed Avdol

• Iggy (I guess dogs count)

• Josuke Higashikata

• Rohan Kishibe

• None of them / another one from JoJo's Part 1 to 4

• Total voters
QUOTE (Barbobot @ Sep 13 2014,2:52 PM)If it wasn't for characters like Joseph, Avdol, and Polnareff I probably wouldn't like this series as much as I do. Jotaro, while being the new JoJo and a super badass, is just more of the stoic, boring type of character and would be unable to hold the show on his own. It needs the eccentricities of the other characters. Makes it hard to decide if I like Battle Tendency or Stardust Crusaders better, just cause Josephagreed i cant pick either until s2 is over ;/ not much to say of ep.25, because is very similar to the 1st OVA from 1993... I don't like its new OP and ED as much as previous seasons, but i'm looking forward to how well they'll be slamfied
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Sep 13 2014, 05:52 PM)If it wasn't for characters like Joseph, Avdol, and Polnareff I probably wouldn't like this series as much as I do. Jotaro, while being the new JoJo and a super badass, is just more of the stoic, boring type of character and would be unable to hold the show on his own. It needs the eccentricities of the other characters. Makes it hard to decide if I like Battle Tendency or Stardust Crusaders better, just cause Joseph is such a super fun character to watch.
Yeah i agree too, but towards the end of the arc and in retrospective he kind of feels more like a grumpy character trying his hardest to not come out as ungentlemanly xD (as in holding back his manliness? LOL, but honestly i dont find him atractive as a role model, i'd much rather be like Joseph in his early ears
tongue.gif
)

QUOTE (Klyern @ Jan 20 2015, 11:03 AM)Yeah i agree too, but towards the end of the arc and in retrospective he kind of feels more like a grumpy character trying his hardest to not come out as ungentlemanly xD (as in holding back his manliness? LOL, but honestly i dont find him atractive as a role modeleh he isn't grumpy (ok sometimes xD) specially in ep'27, messing around along Polnareff with Oingo disguised as Jotaro... he and his little bro' were a lot of fun to watch, a new ED too with Boingo's wacky manga drawings ala Araki's tarot
smile.gif

So nothing much other than Iggy showing how useful he really is at times. Granted most of the times it's rather subtle though.
tongue.gif

damn 90's OVAs skipped many gods between N'Doul and D'Arby, up to ep. 35 I prefer both remakes despite censorship... now i'm looking forward the return of Hol Horse and Boingo, a tarot card stand teaming up with a god in a few days
smile.gif

Can't believe no one opened up a thread for Nagato no Shoushitsu

Is it just me or is she reading JoJo??? xD

(sorry for double posting)

Jojo no Kimyō na Bōken: Diamond wa Kudakenai, whadid ya say 'bout My hair?!
'
Title: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond Is Unbreakable
Japanese: ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 ダイヤモンドは砕けない
Airing date: 1/4/2016 (TV series 39 episodes)
Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Horror, Supernatural, Shounen
Original creator: Hirohiko Araki
Directors: Yūta Takamura (chief), Toshiyuki Katō (series) and Naokatsu Tsuda
Written by: Yasuko Kobayashi
Music by: Yūgo Kanno
Character designer and animation director: Terumi Nishii
Sub-character designer: Shun'ichi Ishimoto
Art director: Shun'ichiro Yoshihara
Sound director: Yoshikazu Iwanami
Director of photography: Kazuhiro Yamada
Art setting by: Junko Nagasawa and Kaoru Aoki
Color key by: Yūko Satō
Stand design by: Kenta Mimuro
Prop design by: Takashi Tanazawa and Yukitoshi Hōtani
Sound effects by: Yasumasa Koyama
Planning by: Akihiro Kawamura, Chidori Hayashi, Shin Hieda and Tsuneo Takechi
Editing by: Kiyoshi Hirose
Production unification by: Yasuto Okiura
Animation producer: Kōji Kajita
Line producer: Nobutaka Kasama
Producers: Hiroyuki Oomori, Jun Fukuda, Ryōsuke Mori and Toshiyasu Hayashi
Studio: David Production
Network: Tokyo MX
Opening theme: "Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town" by THE DU
2nd OP theme: "Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town ~EDM arrange ver.~" by THE DU
3rd OP theme: "chase" by batta
Ending theme: "I Want You" by Savage Garden
''
Main cast: Josuke Higashikata (東方 仗助) by Yūki Ono (TV) and Wataru Hatano (All-Star Battle, Eyes of Heaven)
Okuyasu Nijimura (虹村 億泰) voiced by Wataru Takagi (TV, ASB and EoH)
''
Koichi Hirose (広瀬 康一) voiced by Yūki Kaji (TV) and Romi Park (ASB, EoH)
Rohan Kishibe (岸辺 露伴) voiced by Takahiro Sakurai (TV) and Hiroshi Kamiya (ASB, EoH)
Jotarō Kujō (空条 承太郎) voiced by Daisuke Ono (TV, ASB and EoH)
Josuke's family: Tomoko Higashikata (東方 朋子) voiced by Megumi Toyoguchi (TV)
Ryohei Higashikata (東方 良平) voiced by Katsuhisa Hōki (TV)
Joseph Joestar (ジョセフ・ジョースター) voiced by Unshō Ishizuka (TV, EoH) and Tomokazu Sugita (ASB)
Supporting cast: Yukako Yamagishi (山岸 由花子) voiced by and Mamiko Noto (TV) and Chinatsu Akasaki (EoH)
Hayato Kawajiri (川尻 早人) voiced by Yūko Satō (ASB, EoH)
Reimi Sugimoto (杉本 鈴美) and Arnold (アーノルド) voiced by Ryō Hirohashi (ASB)
Narration (ナレーション) by Toru Ohkawa
Other Stand users: Tamami Kobayashi (小林 玉美) voiced by Satoshi Tsuruoka (TV) and Kazunari Tanaka (ASB)
Toshikazu Hazamada (間田 敏和) voiced by Taiki Matsuno (ASB)
Tonio Trussardi (トニオ・トラサルディー) voiced by Tokuyoshi Kawashima (TV) and Daisuke Matsubara (ASB, EoH)
Shigekiyo Yangu (矢安宮 重清) voiced by Kappei Yamaguchi (ASB, EoH)
Aya Tsuji (辻 彩) voiced by Kaori Mizuhashi (EoH)
Yūya Fungami (噴上 裕也) voiced by Daichi Kanbara (EoH)
Enemy Stand users: Anjūrō Katagiri (片桐 安十郎) / Angelo (アンジェロ) voiced by Kenji Hamada
Keichō Nijimura (虹村 形兆) voiced by Tomoyuki Shimura
Akira Otoishi (音石 明) / Red Hot Chili Pepper voiced by Showtaro Morikubo
Ken Oyanagi (大柳 賢) / The Rock-Paper-Scissors Kid (ジャンケン小僧) voiced by Miho Hino (ASB)
Terunosuke Miyamoto (宮本 輝之輔) / The Enigmatic Boy (エニグマの少年) voiced by Makoto Naruse (ASB)
Yoshikage Kira (吉良 吉影) voiced by Rikiya Koyama (ASB, EoH)
Yoshihiro Kira (吉良 吉廣) / The Old Man in the Photograph (写真のおやじ) voiced by Bin Shimada (ASB)
'
'
Official Sites:

Synopsis:
Fourth story arc of JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken series. The coastal town of Morioh is plagued by the "Bow and Arrow," an ancient artifact which manifests latent stand abilities in criminals and ordinary folk alike. At the same time as they are dealing with the huge influx of stand users—both good and bad—in Morioh, high schooler Jousuke Higashikata and his friends are searching for the culprit of a series of homicides.

QUOTE (Klyern @ Jul 04 2014, 05:19 PM)Kimi no kyoku wo morau!

Lets hope the animation doesnt end with stardust crusaders
wink.gif
Joseph's illegitimate son is finally here, Jotaro's younger crazy uncle Josuke
laugh.gif

Giogio's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind, finally ;/ worth the wait after 2'years

Kid-Wolf said:
So nothing much other than Iggy showing how useful he really is at times. Granted most of the times it's rather subtle though. :p
after ep.1 I wonder if P5 will show animals with Stands too, or killed brutally :(

So is it normal to feel lost in this story arc to figure out if the JoJo in this arc is actually GioGio here. Not only that but happens to be Dio's son in a way too?

Kid-Wolf said:
So is it normal to feel lost in this story arc to figure out if the JoJo in this arc is actually GioGio here. Not only that but happens to be Dio's son in a way too?
i don't blame you considering his personality is Jonathan-ish, yet half Brando's delinquent bloodline while as stand... like Kars' ability at creating lifeforms but since childhood in ep.2, able to beat Bruno and end 'joining' the Gang·Stars :p

So it seems with part 5 we are following DIO's son then. Oddly enough it seems that he is known by GioGio which feels kind of weird that it doesn't sound anything like JoJo at all here.

Kid-Wolf said:
Oddly enough it seems that he is known by GioGio which feels kind of weird that it doesn't sound anything like JoJo at all here.
actually they pronounce Gio as Jo, just hear its gang boss testing him in ep.3... Btw full OP already also In english, a GAR song by the same japanese singer b)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Kxyj_Hhik

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back