Japanese Englisch Translator needed

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

rjd22

Kouhai
Hi, I'm RJD22 of www.ftp-anime.com. Since the site exists for a while I was thinking of starting a FanSub. We have the RAW providers Encoders Timesetters And Quality checkers. Still it is possible to Sign Up for one of those jobs too. But still we need mostly Translators. So if you understand Japanese fluently please Be sure to send me an Email.

Requirements:
- Good understanding of the Japanese language.
- At least 2 hours a week for Scripting a RAW

If you think youre the one for the job please contact me with the following information:

Job: (If not Translating)
Maximum Hours Available: (A Week)
Other Skills: i.e. Sub Station Alpha, Or other Programs

You can contact me on:

Site: www.ftp-anime.com
Irc : #[email protected]
Email: helpbeheerder [at] hotmail [dot] com or admin [at] ftp-anime [dot] com (If you don't get responce try the other one)

I advise you set your e-mail to state
helpheherder [at] hotmail [dot] com and admin [at] ftp-anime [dot] com to prevent spam; but that aside I wish you goodluck with your fansubbing. Always nice to have another group out.

Wish I could help - but I'm already a part of another group - though I may be able to assist with editing or such if you are desperate...

Thank you for your advice

Still I'm really looking for a translator. But if you want to join as a encoders of Timesetter I would really help already

I'm still looking for translators first

RJD22

ok were looking for some new staff. Translators wanted most. the other staff we already have. We made some releases already but lost our translator so please help us out.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back