Islam

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (tomo @ Nov 18 2005, 01:02 AM) hehehe~don't make me ungry w6 I can come to ur house at night and slay u
tongue.gif

so yep every one should respect each others religion
cool.gif
but I think there is no harm to aski few Q about Islam or other religion
smile.gif

I agree with tomo...well about respecting religion anyway. I don't agree with her about slaying w6. Don't worry w6 we're watching your back.
cool.gif

QUOTE (tomo @ Nov 18 2005, 02:02 AM)hehehe~don't make me ungry w6 I can come to ur house at night and slay u
tongue.gif

UNGRY???? Wait a sec, you mean that if you are ungry (as in wanting to eat), yuo will go to w6 house ... slay him ... then what ??? eat all of his food ???
Why slay him? I'm sure if you ask him he will prepare you a nice meal!
Except, TOMO, are you a part of a those canibals group I was talking about previously
blink.gif
?!?!?

(Ok, I know, bad joke, but I just woke up. So my brain is not yet completely running!)
I knew you meant angry.

As for this topic. I agree with what w6, tomo and chiba said.
Religion is a sensible subject because you cant really say someone else is wrong. Because it is all based on beliefs, there is no physical proofs. Personnaly I think its allright to talk about it, its interesting. But its to allow other people to better understand, not to convert them.

Aime Lover, I think what everyone means is the way (I dont have the exact quote) you talked about the different obligations of muslim. You sounded really strict. As in, here is the LAW, disobey it, and you will go to hell for eternal damnation!!
I know there is no eternal damnation in islam, but it was actually how some of your post sounded. Again, that may not be what you wanted to say, it might only be because english is not your main language, so just be carefull on how people could interpret what you say.

QUOTE (Bold @ Nov 17 2005, 09:08 PM) Now look at what you made me do. I'm now wondering what kind of person would go in a canibalist religion
dry.gif
. The pathways of the mind are so mysterious ...
If I bite myself during the night, you will be responsible!
Hehehehe~
laugh.gif
Don't bite yourself dear~
It's okay!! There you go some Muffins to bite -low fat ones- *Wink*

What's a "canibalist"?! o_O"

The Anime Lover : i liked your thread
happy.gif
don't care about them
they didn't even bother themselves to read it
and i really appreciate all what u've done here
am with you
smile.gif

At last.. Thank god someone is backing me, and read the introduction. I'm so happy ^^ . I thought all Muslims here would back me up, but instead some just were trying to annoy me
dry.gif

Another lesson in Islam:

Islam and the Nature of the Universe

[It is God who raised the skies without support, as you can see, then assumed His throne, and enthralled the sun and the moon (so that) each runs to a predetermined course. He disposes all affairs, distinctly explaining every sign that you may be certain of the meeting with your Lord] (Ar-Ra`d 13:2)

The last of the Abrahamic religions, following Judaism and Christianity, Islam considers the creation of the universe as ultimate proof of the existence of one Creator who “is that dimension which makes other dimensions possible; He gives meaning and life to everything” (Rahman) According to the teachings of Islam, Allah (God) is the one and only god, the absolute Creator of the universe, its components and its laws. Allah is the beginning and the end of all things, and this is the foundation for Islam’s teachings.
The Qur’an is the word of Allah as passed down to Muslims through the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and the existence of only one version of the Qur’an (there are no dissimilarities between any two copies) attests to the reverence in which Muslims hold it. For Muslims, the Qur’an, containing the word of Allah, provides irrefutable proof of His existence. Along with the Qur’an, nature provides another source for the proof of Allah’s existence. This intimate relationship between the Qur’an and nature is shown in the phrase ayat, which refers to signs of Allah’s existence in nature and also refers to the verses in the Qur’an.
The Creation
In Islam, the world as man knows it, begins and ends with Allah. Unlike Christianity and Judaism, the creation process is not described in detail, but referred to as a starting point for Allah’s power. The creation story in Islam is described in the Qur’an as the creation of the universe by Allah’s will with a single command: “Be!” Several verses in the Qur’an highlight Allah’s power of creation: [Creator of the heavens and the earth from nothingness, He has only to say when He wills a thing: “Be,” and it is] (Al-Baqarah 2:117) and, [That is how God creates what He wills, when He decrees a thing, He says “Be,” and it is] (Aal `Imran 3:47).
Man’s relationship with nature materializes in Islamic living in several ways, the most significant and obvious being death
In this manner, Allah created the heavens and the earth, the sun and the moon, and the rest of the universe. He created the plants and the animals, and placed them on Earth, and He decreed upon them the laws by which the natural order of all creation functions. The universe is an independent entity, it exists according to those laws and does not require (divine) intervention, yet it cannot “warrant for its own existence and it cannot explain itself” (Rahman). In Islam, this in itself is considered conclusive proof of Allah’s existence. The laws placed by Allah take into account all natural phenomena and provide further proof for Allah’s greatness, which the Qur’an describes in detail. [He ushers in the dawn, and made the night for rest, the sun and moon a computation. Such is the measure appointed by Him, the Omnipotent and All-Wise] (Al-An`am 6:96). Natural law, as decreed by Allah, “reflects and issues from the order that exists in the Divine Realm” (Nasr) where Allah exists.
Mankind & Nature
Islam invites man to discover the laws of nature and the ways in which the universe exists.
Man was created from clay, and is thus part of nature, not separate from it. This relationship with nature materializes in Islamic living in several ways, the most significant and obvious being death. Muslim burials require the corpse to be washed, have all items removed, and placed in the ground within three days—for an easier return to the earth whence it came.
Within Allah’s universe, man was given a special place. In Islamic teachings, in contrast to those of Christianity, man was not made in God’s image. Rather, Allah distinguished man from His other creations by breathing His own spirit into man. This preferential treatment of God’s creation gave man two privileges not made available to the rest of creation: (1) freedom of choice and (2) specialized knowledge or “creative knowledge” (Rahman).
Freedom of choice allows man the ability to make the decision whether or not to worship Allah and follow His will. The universe, as described before, is governed by the laws decreed for it by Allah, and has, therefore, been in submission to Allah since its creation. Man, however, was given the ability to think, rationalize, and argue the presence of a creator, and then decide whether to submit to Him or not.
An Open Invitation to Knowledge and Learning
Creative knowledge was first displayed—according to the teachings of Islam—when, after the angels questioned Allah as to why he had created man in the form of Adam, Allah challenged the angels and Adam to name objects. The angels were unable to bestow names upon things, whereas Adam could, giving him superiority over those that he had named and demonstrating his Creator’s power.
Islam is a natural religion.
As part of man’s privilege, Islam, through the Qur’an, invites man to discover the laws of nature and the ways in which the universe exists. There is no threat to Allah’s supremacy in this way, because if Allah wills something to remain a mystery (such as Himself) then man has no possible way of discovering whatever Allah chooses to remain hidden. On the contrary, when man sees for himself the extent to which the universe has been meticulously planned and provided for, Allah’s infinite wisdom becomes apparent. Man is invited to question, discover, explore, and manipulate the world around him and use it for his benefit.
There are three types of learning encouraged in Islam, all of which will (or should) inevitably lead to acknowledgement and recognition of Allah’s power. These are: (1) the discovery of nature, its laws, and how it can be used for the benefit of mankind; (2) the exploration of the history and the geography of the physical world and its peoples; and (3) knowledge of oneself (Rahman).
This encouragement to learn and discover has led to a proliferation of Arab scholars in the fields of the natural sciences and mathematics. In Islamic philosophy, one must always seek knowledge, both within and without, as knowledge illuminates the path on which one must travel. Ignorance is an unfavorable state of being, as the process pf acknowledging the existence and power of Allah is one of enlightenment through knowing.
“Nature exists for man to exploit for his own ends, while the end of man himself is nothing else but to serve God, to be grateful to him, and to worship him alone” (Rahman). Islam suggests that nature was created by Allah specifically for mankind’s use and so must be recognized and respected as a gift for which man must be grateful. There are three reasons for creation: (1) “to serve as a collection of signs, or ayat, of the power and goodness of Allah”; (2) “to serve Allah and to be submissive to God’s will”; and (3) “for the use of humans” (Timm).
For more on Islam and nature, read:
• Environment and Values: An Islamic Perspective
• A Pioneer of the Environment
• Water in Islam
• The Love of Animals

Natural law in Islam is based on the laws Allah created for nature, which as mentioned earlier, reflected the laws of Allah’s divine realm. Man is expected to discover Allah’s will and to follow it, because “Islam suggests that discovering the truth, learning the truth, and believing in the truth are all possible” (Ezzati).
Allah created the universe, bestowed human beings with a privileged position within it, and left the world to function under the laws He had decreed for it. Allah observes how people treat the bounty He has given them, and the universe is allowed to exist, with little intervention, for a certain length of time. At the end of this time, following portents of the end of the world as we know it, mankind is brought in front of Allah for Judgment Day. Islam’s eschatology places Allah’s role as mankind’s judge as the progression from His role as mankind’s Creator, and man will be punished or rewarded for his deeds in Allah’s universe.
Islam is a natural religion, in that its teachings advocate the utilization of nature for man’s benefit, along with the preservation of the universe that Allah has placed in mankind’s safekeeping.

Btw: This talks about nature, human and the one, and only God.. And for those saying that Religion does have any thing to do with since. I'll say not in Islam

Arigato *kaito kid*

QUOTE (frogfromhell @ Nov 18 2005, 08:38 AM) it supposed to be simple....but now im confused.. help help!
What are you confused about dear ??

QUOTE (Mune @ Nov 18 2005, 08:13 AM) Hehehehe~
laugh.gif
Don't bite yourself dear~
It's okay!! There you go some Muffins to bite -low fat ones- *Wink*

What's a "canibalist"?! o_O"
Someone who eats their own kind...A canibalist would be a person who eats people. Mad cow disease is caused by cows eating other cows. Farmers buy the cheap cow feed and it contains among other things, ground up cow. There's also a tribe in Africa that is canibalistic. I've heard they have had some medical problems with the ppl there that develope something like mad cow disease in humans because of their canibalism.
dry.gif

And some crazy japanese guy killed his girlfriend and ate her. He says its because he loved her and that her being in him was the closest, most loving experience he could have. I think that guy was really screwed up. The worst part was that he was never punished and only sent to a mental institution and released almost immediately. And he's still free to this day...
mad.gif

QUOTE (Chiba @ Nov 18 2005, 11:55 AM) And he's still free to this day...
mad.gif

Be careful everyone you might be his next victim.
ph34r.gif

QUOTE And he's still free to this day...
aa talking about me kk hell bad joke i just woke up
dry.gif

QUOTE (The Anime Lover @ Nov 18 2005, 09:30 AM) At last.. Thank god someone is backing me, and read the introduction. I'm so happy ^^ . I thought all Muslims here would back me up, but instead some just were trying to annoy me
dry.gif

What do you mean brother?~
dry.gif

Are you talking about me?! You better watch your back~
ph34r.gif

I'm not as sweet as i look~ Being Muslim doesn't mean i will support what you say~
I disagree when i find something that might reflect badly on Islam~
sleep.gif

By the way~ Well you slow down on those VERY LONG posts!~
No one will read such a long thing~
Try to break them up a little bit, will you?!! BROTHER~
dry.gif

i didnt realli read through all that. but i do catch a few words like cannabalism, mad cow disease. i dunno anythin bout religion. i think people should be working hard and improving the world instead of sitting in church realli. but if it gives u faith and confidence then keep up the good work
biggrin.gif
i like to believe in the people around me and thats all there is to it. sorda like trust or somethin.

QUOTE (smilelolz @ Nov 18 2005, 04:37 PM) i didnt realli read through all that. but i do catch a few words like cannabalism, mad cow disease. i dunno anythin bout religion. i think people should be working hard and improving the world instead of sitting in church realli. but if it gives u faith and confidence then keep up the good work
biggrin.gif
i like to believe in the people around me and thats all there is to it. sorda like trust or somethin.
I think Mother Theresa's holy order as well as many other religious orders in third world countries and inner cities are working very hard to improve the lives of many throughout the world. I love helping others and do it all the time in my local area. I do think people should go to church, but I don't think religion is the act of sitting in church constantly as you seem to say.
smile.gif

QUOTE (Bold @ Nov 18 2005, 06:54 AM) UNGRY???? Wait a sec, you mean that if you are ungry (as in wanting to eat), yuo will go to w6 house ... slay him ... then what ??? eat all of his food ???
Why slay him? I'm sure if you ask him he will prepare you a nice meal!
Except, TOMO, are you a part of a those canibals group I was talking about previously
blink.gif
?!?!?

ph34r.gif
be careful bold!!!!

QUOTE (Chiba @ Nov 18 2005, 12:55 PM)I've heard they have had some medical problems with the ppl there that develope something like mad cow disease in humans because of their canibalism.
dry.gif

Mad cow disease is caused not by cows eating specifically other cows. But any kind of animal based food is bad for cows. The problem is because they are herbivores only. Their system is not meant to digest animal proteins.

As for humans, we can eat meat without any problem. Eating another human being is not a problem from a medical view point (at least a physiological one, it might be a mental issue, but that is a completely different debate!!)

QUOTE (Mune)By the way~ Well you slow down on those VERY LONG posts!~ Have to agree there. I'm used to read a lot. But that is just too much (at least for a forum). I scanned thought it, but its actually a case of information overload. Cut down on the coran quotation, its very torought on your part, but this is not a publication. Its a discussion. Learn to synthesize, condense and resume. Its the best way to get your message across.

QUOTE (Anime Lover)Btw: This talks about nature, human and the one, and only God.. And for those saying that Religion does have any thing to do with since. I'll say not in IslamNot sure what you mean by that??

QUOTE (Tomo)ph34r.gif be careful bold!!!! Dont worry, I trained my cats to warn me if any un-invited people try to get in the house
laugh.gif

waaah i read what u wrote the anime lover
some ppl here just don't wanna bother themselves n' read these things
but they can read manga
sleep.gif

hmmmm
what u said was amazing
n i 100% agree with what u wrote
Allah is the creator
there is curiosity in human beings
we should think a lil or our brain will be damaged by unuseful things

QUOTE (Mune @ Nov 19 2005, 04:08 AM) YOU LOVE HIM!!!
laugh.gif
NOW I UNDERSTAND~
NEW LOVEY-DOVEY COUPLE!!!~
ph34r.gif

it is RESPECT
and i Admired what he wrote

mune baka
dry.gif

<.<

>.>

*~~~~----Silent----~~~~*

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back