IQ Test

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Angel453455

-san
Kouhai
man here your IQ thread... hope it would be useful for guys who wants to brag there intellegence...
dry.gif
anyway my iq i really don't know... but i just remember it is in the border of the excellent and genius level...
smile.gif
but i just don't study much... cause i thought my IQ will do the rest... i was wrong...
sad.gif
still need to do hard work after all...
smile.gif

You'll forgive me if I demand proof of your so-called genius IQ, I hope.

As to mine, above average, I believe, but this is kind of sad. Anyone who pops in here and just 'happens' to have their IQ ready for posting would be most bizzare.

Ideally, we'd have more to go on. Like GPA or something.

i hope you understand the meaning of i forgot the iq count...
dry.gif
i just have that detail cause that is what my teachers told me before...
dry.gif

When i read the post of Daedroth telling he took the MENSA test, i couldnt help but laugh, coz MENSA in spanish means something like "idiot" "dumb" (femenine)
So i though someone saying: I´m going to take my mensa test to know how smart I am hahahaha, Anyway this is a nonsense post, so you better ignore it
Here, but its on spanish

i've never known my iq....
huh.gif

a lot of fiends of mine has tried,and they are almost all genius,big brains...
i think i'm the only one middle them that i'm normal -_________-

QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ Mar 24 2006, 02:50 PM) Does anyone have links for an English IQ test?
Depending on where you live you can request a MENSA test here.

After you have requested a MENSA test you will recieve it in your mail after a while.

An idiot test! I'm in! Requesting the to recieve the "greatest test" ever right now. Ya'll better pray for me. If my score was lower than 90% I'll be back! Mwhahahhaa... Care face anyone?

Edit: Scratch that! I'm not paying $25 for a useless test like that.

QUOTE Mensa Canada Society
Suite 310
4 Cataraqui Street
Kingston, Ontario K7K 1Z7
CANADA

Phone: +1 (613) 547-0824
Fax:
WWW: www.mensacanada.org

Annual subscription costs: $55.00 (plus HST where applicable)

Cost for Test Evaluation: $25.00 ($27.00 in the Maritimes due to HST)
Cost for Supervised Test: $90.00
Cost for Home Test: $25.00

National magazine: mc2
Number of Members: over 1,800

LOL!!! my iq is 100 and i got bored after question 17... and there were only 39 question left... wow how boring is that... :/

I got 132 on that menso free IQ test. But i find it kinda stange that that bar doesn't go further then 140.

i took the stanford-binet one in like elementary school.... i think IQ tests are different for different countries... anyways.. i'm "gifted" which means that my IQ is above 130.... i'm not sure of the actual number tho.... ususally ppl don't tell here.... there's some kind of rule about it......

but yeah, IQ tests don't mean much.... we just discussed it in my psych class.....

Above 130? That's too much. I know I have below 90 but I forgot the exact number. Now I feel like a retard T_T

Dont! just open up the test and keep on clicking D. yeah you'll get above 80...
biggrin.gif

is that IQ free test really ture? i know iq levels go about 140...
unsure.gif

anyway i didn't finish the test just went till 24 and i already used my lazy method... shotgun the remaining numbers..
tongue.gif
got 110...
smile.gif

122, with 25min remaining
tongue.gif
that's rigged, i need more than that
biggrin.gif

if you're english / american and you want a more challenging test, go here.. http://www.highiqsociety.org/iq_tests/ -- their main test is pretty good, and i *think* there are some tests that don't depend on language or culture as well!

/jp

EDIT: 125 on the test i posted.. good enough for me, i'm happy ^^

wow the test was pretty... awkward... hmph. i got 133.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back