Inukami!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Who is the Strongest Inukami?

• Youko (Keita's Inukami)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nadeshiko (Red head, very nice)

• Furano (Yellow hair, can see the future)

• Gokyouya (Light blue hair, wears doctors uniform)

• Igusa (Green hair, loves manga)

• Imari (One of the twins, hair tail on right side of head)

• Sayori (Other twin, hair tail on left side of head)

• Sendan (Purple/Redish hair, leader of Kauro's Inukami)

• Tayune (Wears yellow clothes, has an attitude)

• Tenso (Can't see her eyes, draws alot)

• Tomohane (Youngest of Kauro's Inukami)

• Hake (Oldest Inukami)

• Total voters

Jack VanBurace

-chi
Kouhai
Well i see im the first to post on this new (well from when I started composing this it was)
OK right off the bat and before you download this I feel obligated to say that after watching that first episode i cant quite decide whether im horrifically scared for life or i have just found an incredibly sick (going from the first episode) or incredibly funny show.
I don’t know if this would count as a spoiler but from the beginning i saw this as a pokemonekse kind of show, so yes i was already thinking on giving it up. But after the beginning intro, how should i say, it gradually changes its 'all ages' rating (yes im using inverted commas) to a more mature age.
Should i be writing a preview on the first show? i don’t know but i have to say that i was feeling ambivalence towards the end (one of the main words that came into my head being "NO!" and "Why would they....?") but still i had to watch because its so incredibly funny.
I’m beginning to repeat myself now so yes just my opinion here.
I recommend it if you aren’t easily....well actually you will probably be offended. Enjoy!

lol... that's exactly how i felt when i first saw the episode... but you can't really judge the series by the first ep... or the second ep actually, cuz that one's weird too... maybe around the 3rd or 4th ep?

since i never read ur first post coz it was so big im guessing u sed it was gud but if u didnt well woteva i think its gud anyway well so far at least, sounds like it can get funnier with the dog and its servant thing. lol funny the way she only needs to click her fingers and his clothes warp away

I definately found myself laughing quite a bit while I was watching this episode. And yes, it was definately a bit sick. Not to say that thats altogether a bad thing.
wink.gif
Although I will have to admit that the evil guy in the first episode... that dude who ran around half naked showing his ehh.. errr... ahh... yeaa... to people scared the crap out of me...

I definately recommend watching this first episode if you're looken for something funny.

Besides.. that dog girl is smokin' Gotta love the half female, half *insert animal here*s.

lol i was just laughing at the fact they replaced the dick with a picture of an elephant and his evil attacks using his nipples and dick XD its like wtf, and i was also saddened by the fact that his powers only removed the clothes off males -.- so much preparing to laugh my hed off

QUOTE (Kazin @ May 5 2006, 06:32 PM) Although I will have to admit that the evil guy in the first episode... that dude who ran around half naked showing his ehh.. errr... ahh... yeaa... to people scared the crap out of me...

My sentiments exactly. I didn't know whether to laugh or sit there with my mouth open in absolute horror.

wink.gif
The second ep is kinda, sorta wierd... With the licking by the grown up men... Urghh... just discusting... But still a good ep...
laugh.gif

ok, so we've got a timer working on episode 3 and i'm working on timing ep 4 so these releases should come out fairly soon. maybe a week or 2/3weeks? ^.^;

Anyone notice how the second episode was a lot like Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind?
From the hand bite to the stampede lol

QUOTE (Nicksi @ May 6 2006, 10:04 AM)My sentiments exactly. I didn't know whether to laugh or sit there with my mouth open in absolute horror.
I just hope THAT type of "comedy" will never show up again.
Scary
ph34r.gif

Putting that issue aside, the show reminds me of Urusei Yatsura. I mean the way Kenta and Youko act the same way as Lum and Ataru.

yeah I got the urusei yatsura vibe too.. how he kidna pushes her off to the side while she's all over him...

QUOTE Besides.. that dog girl is smokin' Gotta love the half female, half *insert animal here*s.

kidna weird you say that sicne for most of each episode you don't see her tail at all o_O

kinda puzzling since it seems like that kidna fanservice seems like it's part of what theyre trying to use in the show...

altho I completely agree about 2nd episodes.. whyd id it have to be a bunch of grown men? it wouldve been so mcuh more funny (and less disturbing ) if it had been a bucnh of women
biggrin.gif

Again... I was scared out of my my mind... episode two was so very wrong.. near-naked muscle guys running around acting like dogs.. so very very wrong

you know I have a feeling just about every bad d00d/ problem that has to eb taken care of will be equally if not more disturbing... I mean it'll probably hit a serious plot at some point..but until then I'm really not expecting anything less disgusting than Mr. penis beam...

i believe the series starts to 'mellow' after the first two episodes
wink.gif
, at least in regards to the 'disturbing' parts XD.

ok you all have me curious *click* *click*....downloading...

um.....ive already seen disturbing things......can this be anymore disturbing than the humor in lets say.......battle programmer shirase or ep2 26 of excel saga or puni puni poemi or club to death angel????? or is it a different type of disturbing humor???

couldnt possibly be any worse than those.....

I actually find lighthearted stuff more enjoyable when it comes to humor.....
infact I laughed my ass off when I watched Gokujo Seitokai.......my god im not a grown up am i..
sad.gif

Edit: ok I just watched the first 2 episodes and I am VERY OFFENDED
mad.gif

So offended in fact, that I am going to watch the 3rd episode (when it comes out) because I just have to make sure Its really as offensive as It seems.....
um...but seriously......its nowhere near as bad as the ones I listed above...my god....
unsure.gif
ph34r.gif
After having seen what I have seen, a part of me is actually hopeing it gets worse........
sad.gif
Im a terrible person.....terrible... *cries*

tongue.gif

QUOTE (Short_Pointless_life @ May 24 2006, 07:10 PM) ok you all have me curious *click* *click*....downloading...

um.....ive already seen disturbing things......can this be anymore disturbing than the humor in lets say.......battle programmer shirase or ep2 26 of excel saga or puni puni poemi or club to death angel????? or is it a different type of disturbing humor???

couldnt possibly be any worse than those.....

I actually find lighthearted stuff more enjoyable when it comes to humor.....
infact I laughed my ass off when I watched Gokujo Seitokai.......my god im not a grown up am i..
sad.gif

Edit: ok I just watched the first 2 episodes and I am VERY OFFENDED
mad.gif

So offended in fact, that I am going to watch the 3rd episode (when it comes out) because I just have to make sure Its really as offensive as It seems.....
um...but seriously......its nowhere near as bad as the ones I listed above...my god....
unsure.gif
ph34r.gif
After having seen what I have seen, a part of me is actually hopeing it gets worse........
sad.gif
Im a terrible person.....terrible... *cries*

tongue.gif

nah... dokura chan was much more offensive ... at least inukaim doesn't have any allusions to wet dreams ...

I'm kinda hoping they can stray away from the self debasing humor based around males doing odd stuff ... They ned equality .. we need some mostly naked chix0rs !!

Dokuro-chan was dusturbing in an amazingly great way. This just.... well...... just wow. I dunno, its just wierd. I dunno whether to say if I like it or not. But the elephant thing in the 1st ep was funny.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back