internal error message

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

ob1foru

-chan
Kouhai
The last few days when I come to visit the the site, I've been getting two different error messages. One day it went on for around an hour before I was able to access the site. One of them say something to the effect that the website made a "boo boo" and to try again that was accompanied by an interal error message and the second one stated:

User fansubtv_web has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

I first noticed this happening about.... 3 or 4 days ago and it died off until just a while ago. This has happened both when I just tried to access the site's main page from my bookmarks and also when I was downloading plus looking through some other pages in the site itself. Dunno if perhaps the admins are doing something or if there's a high volume of people accessing the site during these errors however I thought I should say something in case something was going on.

Keep up the great work guys, this is a nice place and I enjoy everyones hard work.

About the 'max_user_connections' problem, this is a known error that occurs from time to time during peak hours due to too many people accessing the sight at the same time. A thread already exists addressing this problem: Max User Connection

Feel free to post on that thread regarding said problem. Basically, the server load is exceeding parameters, so FTV needs an upgrade. The sight has been growing very quickly, and as Daft has said:
QUOTE (Daft27)The system's at it's tipping point again. We're handling more traffic than ever before and the database server is having problems keeping up. It's very likely that the site has outgrown the current system and parts of it need to be upgraded or expanded again.

As for the boo boo error; thats just a load problem. Sometimes you get it b/c the page you are trying to access has been removed (such as a thread that has been deleted), sometimes you just randomly get them, and a refresh will fix it, or you can go back and click the link again. If you get them repetitively, try clearing your cache, as this may be what is causing the problem.

ah I guess I should of used the option at the bottom to look back beyond 30 days so that thread would come up. Just glad to know its a problem that's already been recognized and not something that's brand new. Thanks for of the response.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back