I"S

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Very true

wow that episode was so good
happy.gif
i did not expect iori to put the last stone that was surprising and the ending omfg i cant wait for the next ep.... i luv this anime its so awsome i fell the drama
happy.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
smile.gif

Well, I think it is too early for her to accept him outright. But, isn't this supposed to be the "last chance" of sorts? Due to their schooling and all. I almost thought of a few things:
1) he might never get her! (I haven't read the manga)
2) She plays it off as drunkeness, and then things are resolved later (accepted in the future)
3) more flashbacks, but she does accept him at that moment.

Also, could someone send me a message with where I can buy the manga/download it? Thanks a bunch.

its sad that this is only an oav, this version really gives justice to the heart and soul of I's (the first version wasnt so good). there's just so much story to I's that would be very good to animate at the quality of this oav.

kudos to ichitaka for finally being decisive for a change
laugh.gif

QUOTE (windfinder @ May 15 2006, 05:10 PM) Well, I think it is too early for her to accept him outright. But, isn't this supposed to be the "last chance" of sorts? Due to their schooling and all. I almost thought of a few things:
2) She plays it off as drunkeness, and then things are resolved later (accepted in the future)

Also, could someone send me a message with where I can buy the manga/download it? Thanks a bunch.
ebay

QUOTE (windfinder @ May 15 2006, 06:10 PM) Well, I think it is too early for her to accept him outright. But, isn't this supposed to be the "last chance" of sorts? Due to their schooling and all. I almost thought of a few things:

hunt it down on a torrent search engine I guess

i've already know what will happen,i saw it in manga books,just in fact that this anime series is based on it's popolar manga comics.

hey i have question...

what is the difference between I"S OAV 1 & 2 to I"S Pure OAV 1 to 6? is I"S pure the sequel? or just a remake?

From what i know its a remake, different from the 1st "attempt" at making I's an anime. but thats just what i think
laugh.gif

I've read it!!! FINISHED READING THE WHOLE MANGA like 2 years ago. wheeeeeeeeee.... but i can still remember the story well.

i really enjoyed reading it. and yeah, i heard that there would be an anime of it...and i was all hyper to get a copy. but up until now, still haven't seen even a single screenshot of it. TT__TT

wonder if the anime is as great as the manga. but..ummm...the ending part of the manga was a bit boring. ahehehehe...that's just me i guess.

but overall, the manga was awesome. the hentai-ish flavor is hot. haha...

QUOTE I've read it!!! FINISHED READING THE WHOLE MANGA like 2 years ago. wheeeeeeeeee....

someone's excited.....!!
quite right that the manga beacame a bit boring at the end...well....not...actually "boring"...it's too strong a word...more like.."too serious"....but wasn't unnecessary seriousness....

yea toinkee definitely is excited. better grab the torrent or start on the DDL so you can watch it already and compare
smile.gif
and dont forget Ichitaka's Diary
laugh.gif

hmm, my memory of the ending is kinda sketchy but i guess it was uncharacteristically serious. but then again, I's Pure is more on the serious side compared to the manga

QUOTE (toujo_aya_fan @ May 17 2006, 05:04 AM) hey i have question...

what is the difference between I"S OAV 1 & 2 to I"S Pure OAV 1 to 6? is I"S pure the sequel? or just a remake?
the I"S OVA was rather lame , the guy got stabbed for liek no reason , i like the Pure version more
biggrin.gif

^^; *blushes* excuse my excitedness. hehehehe...

but it was realy a fun manga. wonder if i'll ever get to see the anime tho. hehehehe...
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (toinkee @ May 18 2006, 11:09 PM) ^^; *blushes* excuse my excitedness. hehehehe...

but it was realy a fun manga. wonder if i'll ever get to see the anime tho. hehehehe...
biggrin.gif

hey everyone here gushes over their fav titles (admit it guys
laugh.gif
). Anyways why dont you start getting the anime yet? I'm telling you its well worth it
cool.gif

hi u guys i wanted to know is there a episode 5 of the anime??? if not do u guys know when its going to come out??? if u know can u plz tell me plz
smile.gif

QUOTE (MaskmanJoe @ May 19 2006, 05:02 AM) hey everyone here gushes over their fav titles (admit it guys
laugh.gif
). Anyways why dont you start getting the anime yet? I'm telling you its well worth it
cool.gif

yeah...well said....anyways I think toinkee shud get this anime quick....cause I can actually see his drools.....lol....
ep 4 was prolly the best among all 4....they cut out some parts out of the hot spring scene though...

QUOTE hi u guys i wanted to know is there a episode 5 of the anime??? if not do u guys know when its going to come out??? if u know can u plz tell me plz
it'll b out on ftv....so wait it out...dlded the bonus just now...haven't watched it yet...wonder wat's it gonna b *licks lips*!!!!

Hei! someone cant tell where i can find the manga of is pure ? please if someone know add a reply.
sad.gif

QUOTE (fhq @ May 20 2006, 02:36 PM) Hei! someone cant tell where i can find the manga of is pure ? please if someone know add a reply.
sad.gif

well like i said before EBAY is a good place to find them, also on this website you might find them too..... yesasia.com

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back