I"S

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
sad.gif
i was wondering if anybody knows how many mangas from I''s there are.

QUOTE (rusto85 @ Apr 28 2006, 09:54 AM) actually i found on www.play-asia.com that they actually have the dvd's for 4 and 5 on sale but they're quite a budget killer. around 54 bux each dvd. so yep that's the good news, i would buy them but i'm not able to, so if someone is and can post them as torrents that'll be cool.
whoa....killer price!!!
ohmy.gif

And by "how many mangas" - u prolly mean "how many chapters"....well as far as I remember 143 chapters till end...

why does it suddenly seem like people stopped watchin' I"s - I cud b wrong....

Does someone hav the torrents...if so cud u pls post them.....thnx if u do!!

QUOTE (Satesphiar @ May 2 2006, 07:01 PM)And by "how many mangas" - u prolly mean "how many chapters"....well as far as I remember 143 chapters till end...

there's 143 books? i've only found vol 1-7 from shonen jump advanced.
1591169534.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

QUOTE (Bo-bobo @ May 2 2006, 06:48 PM) well i know by jan the 11th vol comes out
ooooh ic well do you know the website where i can get my hands on it? i've been to amazon and a few other websites and only vol 1-7 is what i found. and also went to a couple local book stores and nothing.

QUOTE (rusto85 @ May 3 2006, 12:30 AM) there's 143 books? i've only found vol 1-7 from shonen jump advanced.
1591169534.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

wrong...it's 143 chapters...that's how I read ...each volume has wat 7-9 chapters in ti....I don't exactly remember..It's no longer in my HDD...

QUOTE (Arika!!! KAKUIII! @ Mar 20 2006, 02:09 PM) Well if you think about it, the characters in these anime look almost about the same, shuffle, suzuka, Ichigo and I"S, and actually there are even more look alikes from other series if you actually bother to look.
You wanna know why ichigo 100% and I''s look alike? because they are written by the same person! anyway for those of you who dont know what we are blabbering about another good manga is ichigo 100%. Although dont bother with the anime, it doesnt live up to the manga, in fact i think its practically a different story with the same beginning. o well whatever dont watch the anime until you have read the manga! Anyway the plot for this is pretty good, tho what i like is the more realistic feelings and thoughts that the characters have. Although i must say the # of coincidences that happen in the series makes you wonder if there is some divine intervention or something....i mean jeez......

QUOTE (Dark_Link1 @ May 10 2006, 04:04 AM) You wanna know why ichigo 100% and I''s look alike? because they are written by the same person!
I'm sorry in advance for words I will use...

ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?!
Above all, Ichigo 100% was done by a WOMAN! (and I"S by a GUY)

To those who may concern:
I's manga has 15volumes,
143 chapters + alt. ending

QUOTE To those who may concern:
I's manga has 15volumes,
143 chapters + alt. ending

yep...yep...that's it...15 volumes...

QUOTE ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?!
Above all, Ichigo 100% was done by a WOMAN! (and I"S by a GUY)

Heh heh...my words exactly.....

Anyways, I"s pure ep 4 is out currently downloadin'....

QUOTE (Satesphiar @ May 10 2006, 02:50 PM)
yep...yep...that's it...15 volumes...

Heh heh...my words exactly.....

Anyways, I"s pure ep 4 is out currently downloadin'....
ok ya you are right, ii checked out my source for that and it turns out he was making it up or something, sry for the confusion and of course now i feel like a complete fuckhead

Anyone by any chance checked out the manga of Video Girl Ai, DNA2, Shadowlady and Zetman yet? They are all by Masakazu Katsura as well.

i believe it`s a 6 OVA series or somethign , i also watched the normal I"S , i didiont rly like it :/

man what an ending to episode 4. now i really need to see episode 5 (ova 5) of this series. hopefully it becomes available soon.
smile.gif

QUOTE (Dark Haven xDEx @ May 12 2006, 06:07 AM) I'm guessing she still think he's drunk
i don't know. it looked like she was the one a lil bit more out of it than him, since he got a got shocker from seeing he was alone with lori-chan. it could be i'm not too sure though

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back