I"S

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
In the manga, the middle part can be somewhat boring and annoying. But near the end the story starts to take shape and you can really experience what he is going through with his relationship with Iori. The final ending is just awesome. Definitely one of the best manga ever. But i have to admit i don't enjoy the anime as much as the manga. Maybe ep5 will be better...

when is going to be released the fifth OVA??... i´ve downloaded it but it is raw and the subs are in chinese ... .... if anybody can help out with this iyt would be GREAT!!!!!!!!

okay people , I just joined, but if you want to watch the manga, go to google, searcher reality lapse, go to the websites left side and select manga, and until title select I"s pure, and viola!
biggrin.gif
its the biggest website for all free manga downloads
biggrin.gif

ep 05 was surprisingly well done ...

I didn't think they could pull off a satisfying ending to the OVA because of all the stuff they would miss, but somehow despite the lack of time it looks like they can pull it off...

pretty good how they integrated the whole deal with ichitaka being told off of hitting on Iori yet did it without jumping ahead in time (wasn't he like 20 in the manga by the time they got aorund to this sort of thing? o_O)

adn the way the cut off the episode >_<

watched EP 5

felt so sorry for the guy cause how dense can you seriously be? one sided lover perhaps she likes you maybe and thinks you don't like her gah but I guess it's harder to see since he doesn't realize his life is jsut a show with predictible dramatic scenes to keep people entertained so i'll forgive em

QUOTE (Dark Haven xDEx @ Jun 23 2006, 01:52 AM) watched EP 5

felt so sorry for the guy cause how dense can you seriously be? one sided lover perhaps she likes you maybe and thinks you don't like her gah but I guess it's harder to see since he doesn't realize his life is jsut a show with predictible dramatic scenes to keep people entertained so i'll forgive em
Well, it appeared as if he was dense to us, but... We have an outside view on the situation, he is also socially dense (pretty obviously), and he is nervous because he really likes her. I did shit like that all the time with girls I liked; it is very easy to convince yourself of things just so you aren't hurt by rejection and so on. Anyways, I feel as if while the situation was transparent to us but hard for him.

well i wouldn't know what teenagers think is love is usually lust and I no longer trust myself and instead let time pass by... wait wtf did I jsut say?

Ummm, I'm really worried now, because we'll only at the part where they are at the train, and that is like only chapter 89... Or something like that, how they gonna think of putting the rest of the 60 chapters in one episode!!! UNless if its gonna be one hour long...

I think they might skip the stuff on how he moved out and the girl next door...still they need at least an hour to get the ending right

QUOTE (Gundam Zeta @ Jun 25 2006, 04:14 PM) I think they might skip the stuff on how he moved out and the girl next door...still they need at least an hour to get the ending right
Yep I thought about that too........

I'll just wait and see what comes out for now......
biggrin.gif

ummm sorry to disappoint you guys, but I understand a bit of Japanese, so i went to the Jap site and ITS ONLY HALF AN HOUR LONG!!! I have a feeling we are going to be dissapointed byt the ending after all... DOH, this Gundam Seed Destiny II ending lol... ><. Btw Dark Haven I share your feelings too. Sigh, one-sided love, I had too many of that in my life... I guess if you have a parent that doesn't allow you to date, when your at my age, grade 11 (17 years old), relationships is like a totally new thing too. Sigh, everytime I see the ending of I's Pure, I consider how lucky Seto is, because I have rarely seen couples like those two willing to give up a lot of stuff for each other... Anyways, back to reality, I'm trying to date a grade 8, and this manga, believe it or not, even I didn't at the beginning, but this manga tells quite alot on how you should start a relationship.. Considering the fact that if Seto had prononuced that he would protect Iori for the rest of his life at the scene where the bad guys were at the school trying to get Iori to take off her panties, he wouldn't have to wait 3 years... Sigh, so simple, yet so hard for some of us like me.. Anyways, I guess I'll be disappointed by the last episode since its ony half an hour long.

QUOTE (iamthebest22 @ Jun 25 2006, 09:51 AM) Anyways, back to reality, I'm trying to date a grade 8, and this manga, believe it or not, even I didn't at the beginning, but this manga tells quite alot on how you should start a relationship..
Well, I am not really sure what the first part of that sentences means, but concentrating on the second part: "but this manga tells quite alot on how you should start a relationship," I would have to say I disagree. Firstly, because the japanese convention of "confession" is not what other societies do at all. That practice is very much not in existence in the United States, which I am most familiar with. In fact, in the US, I have on and off dated a girl for years without ever telling her I loved/liked her. Secondly, Seto-kun is in no way presented as an ideal. He is obviously socially inept and shy, and also quite dense (again, socially). What Seto might have is what one would call "perfect love." I think, however, that perfect love is completely unnecessary to have a relationship with someone else. My experiences are you date to see if you like a person to begin with. I really would maintain that most/all of relationships don't start out with two people already deeply in love.

haha thanx wind, but you never know, cause this world can be quite surprising haha, and sorry about the mix-up, I got too committed when i wrote that post. Btw pal if you haven't said to the girl that you like or love her even once, umm I don't think it means you are serious with her, I was talking about serious ones... Anyways, I also meant that this manga does tell some things that happen in reality.

wow lots of post of non one line worthless to read post good job guys

anyways about one sided loves they suck but yet you find yourself chasing anyways we're like dogs running at a laser pointer

QUOTE (Dark Haven xDEx @ Jun 26 2006, 09:11 AM) wow lots of post of non one line worthless to read post good job guys
You think you can do better?!
mad.gif

Actually I thought your post was equally worthless to read
tongue.gif

QUOTE (solarwing @ Jun 26 2006, 08:25 AM) You think you can do better?!
mad.gif

Actually I thought your post was equally worthless to read
tongue.gif

exactly why I'm congradulating everyone anyway back on subject

Episode 5 is quite interesting. just finished up watching it and it gave me a sense of tranquility since now Lori-chan knows now...well hope Ep 6 in a few weeks...i guess....now i have my facts straight and ep6 aired last friday...
biggrin.gif
will be waiting....i guess for now i'll go watch some more anime

Wow, I didnt even realize there was an I"S thread. I"S is quite possibly my favorite romance ive ever read/watched. I started it about a year ago, and i was so hooked that I finished it under 3 days. I was hooked. I agree, the middle is a bit annoying and boring, not much happens after high school, but then the ending picks up and it makes for a great ending. Ive yet to watch I"S Pure, so ive got to get on that lol. If you havent done so, read the manga, I COMMAND YOU!!! lol

well I'm downloading I"s Pure 6 right now
biggrin.gif
I have my sources, and from what I see from the preview in Bitcomet, I'm getting a bit disappointed, not too much, but still am a bit. I dont have enough downloaded to see if Asou has been left out. I'll know in about 5 hours though
tongue.gif
lol

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back