I got into a college!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm.... French universities seem harsh... I have a colleague (fansub colleague XD), and he's a semi-Japanese person at a French Uni. Apparently, the teachers hate him, and his friends recently backstabbed him, and now he has to do a group project by himself. He makes French Uni sound bad... He says the school is prepared to kick him out because he is one of those students who just do good enough to get a passing grade... But it's really sad, his life isn't actually the best life and his family is having some economical issues...
oh well... again, wish the best for you
happy.gif

Congratz your one of the lucky ones whan I get to college the major im choosing is english/literature.Ive always wanted to do this and im not changing my mind but,my parants want me to do law and im like ewwwwwww
dry.gif

Im really going off subject anyway CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

lol, you do realize that you are congratulating someone for something that happened six years ago?

Thread necromancy for the loss...

QUOTE (dchaosblade @ Oct 08 2010, 06:14 PM) lol, you do realize that you are congratulating someone for something that happened six years ago?

Thread necromancy for the loss...
Thread necromancy on my watch? Not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back