How YOU can make animes air faster

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

tonifreyr

-dono
Kouhai
FOR STARTERS, I AM NOT BEING SERIOUS IN ANY WAY HERE,

that aside.........

This is an idea i had just now, I havent put any thought in this at all so dont judge me
tongue.gif

The point in this lunacy is to post the most outragious way you can think of making anime come out faster, the doer HAS to be you and try not to sh#t over other members unless its consent or consented or whatever, no does not mean yes
wink.gif

Logic and common sense do not apply in this thread by the way
blink.gif

Im not sure I posted this in the right place though

I am going to start a criminal orginization that becomes a Large mafia with lots of power and influence in japan and the blackmail the producers into hiring more people and airing one episode every day
cool.gif

I think we have the same reasoning there tonifreyr.

But if it was me i'd start of with building a time machine with wich i would ofc travel into the future and collect some good information on lotton numbers and sport results. With this newly made fortune i would then start buying off large portions of anime companies and slowly eat myself into the buisness. When i own enough shares i'd take out the profit and make myself a criminal empire(ofc i would still use the time machine for some side cash
tongue.gif
). Right when my empire is big enough i would scare some of the major shareholders to sell me what i need to gain 51% of the companies in question. So when i have full and total control i would just order that the anime is made and released fully the same day it premieres that way everyone can enjoy the series to it's fullest without cliffhangers.

Sidenote: I would also make them finish InuYasha, Tsubasa Chronichals and Tenjou Tenge
tongue.gif

Ha you all think too small for me, using my god-like powers I would seize complete and total world domination and force governments to spend all the money they have on warfare on producing anime instead, theyeby I would succeed in not only creating anime on demand but I would be haled as as the saviour of the planet by ending war.
Bow before me all ye mere mortals!

Do what everyone does in Ghost in the Shell. I will make myself a cyberbrain. As I have a cyberbrain I could learn perfect Japanese very quickly. As soon as I have mastered the language I would kidnap the Japanese prime minster Yasuo Fukuda and use a body that looks exactly like him. I would then plant my cyberbrain in him and pretend to be the prime minster of Japan. My first law that I would elect would be the "anime law" where all anime production must increase by 5 times its current level. I will open new channels just so these new anime series can be broadcast and provide huge subsidies to the anime industry in general.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back