how to make animated GIf?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Well.. this is the first one i tried to make. 676kb and 5 frames at 1/second
hc024gb.gif

when i resize it the quality goes realli bad. how to fix that?

Hmm...The way I resize a gif is extracting the frames and use a image editor to do a resize batch-job on the pics. Although if you really wanna keep the quality up, assuming you still have the original source pics you used, resize them first, then make the GIF. I'm don't think animated GIF editor were really design to edit the pics themselves that well. (Though I could be wrong. My copy of Ulead GIF Animator works pretty well with resize. You can try out a trial version from Ulead's site.)

Would care for/like me to try and make one for you, smilelolz?

EDIT:

smilelolz.gif

Does that work for you? It's a lot smaller, under 200k (Like around 175-180ish).

yeah, that's the way to resize it.but...stahn, i think you should slow it down a fraction of a second, its too fast

I'd help you if I could, but I'm stingy with sharing software I bought. Though you could probably find a crac for the programs onlne if you looked. Though I do think a standalone version of Ulead's GIF Animator is available for only a few bucks if you look around. I'll look into it maybe for you if I have the time. (I'm pretty sure I've seen copies of it floating around in bargain bins sold in just a jewel case.)

Edit:
Umm...Just took a look around. www.outpost.com has a copy of v3.0 for 10 bucks. That cheap enough for you...????

Can't you get that program in school or anything. I got Photoshop from my school (i needed it for my education, but other people could buy it cheap aswell. Or we just made a copy from the cd this one guy bought
biggrin.gif
).

erm well i got the one mkK offered. its called GIF Construction Set Professional. its ok. i just think when i resize it, Easy GIF animator kept the quality a lot better. other then that its pretty good. course its an unregistered, so at the end theres the voice of a woman (sounds like the one in Unreal Tournament 2005 that says stuff like "ROAD RAGE" and "HOLY SHIT", CRM noes) thats saying i can purchase it for only 24.95 and when i do she'll stop talking. xD

haven't tried the later releases but paint shop pro 7 has something called animation shop pro which was really good for the old GIFfys

QUOTE (ultima2096 @ Nov 9 2005, 05:01 PM) haven't tried the later releases but paint shop pro 7 has something called animation shop pro which was really good for the old GIFfys
But, dont you need to buy paint shop pro?

Hey, just from experience here, I use (Gimp (my avatar was made in Gimp), but while it is a truly amazing image editor for a free program, its animation capacities are limited because it requires a great deal of skill. I have not found a suitable animator either.

QUOTE (noodlz15 @ Nov 10 2005, 06:13 PM) Hey, just from experience here, I use (Gimp (my avatar was made in Gimp), but while it is a truly amazing image editor for a free program, its animation capacities are limited because it requires a great deal of skill. I have not found a suitable animator either.
Thats too bad.
Ubnfortunatly its to be expected of many open source programs. The developpers working on these projects tend to work on things they want to use. Unfortunatly, few computer people are artist at making code and paintings!
laugh.gif

If anyone would like to get photoshop you can get it Here
It (of course) includes Imageready.

EDIT- (Reccomendation) Always get the torrent from seedler. Sometimes slower, but most reliable in my book.

Were or how can u get a clip of an anime?

What exactly do you mean?? Can you be more precise?
You want to download a clip? make one with a program? extract part of an anime?

All of that or any of it works.

well if you want to download clips, i'd google for some.

To make a clip, you just have to use windows movie maker or something in particular that has frames for each millasecond of a clip.

If you're gonna extract it, same as above.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back