How long it takes you to watch a series

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

how long does it take to to watch an anime about 24-26 episodes?

• 1 days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 day - 1 week

• 1 week - longer

• Total voters

sola757

Kouhai
for me it depends like wt i'm doing but during scholl periods it migt take me more than 2 weeks

It took me 14 weeks to watch haruhi.... etc...
but as for already completed series I've never downloaded one longer than 13 eps in one go, and that took about 4-5 days, watching about 3 eps a day which is enough for me, so that would be 1-2 weeks for a longer series. I think if you watch everything in one sitting you can't take it in and it's a bit of a waste. The one ep a week schedule of current series is about right I think, gives plenty of time to discuss it in between eps.
When rewatching old series I probably do about 6 eps in a session before I feel I need a rest, so that would be about 4 days for a series.

this thread seems like it needs to be in the general section. Although it's about anime, it's irelevant to the discussion in this section.

--Thread Moved--

With me, Bleach was the first and so far the only anime that i watch on the computer alot...

I watched the first 30 episodes of bleach in 4 days... So, yeah my vote is 2 days - 1 week although normally it would most likely take 1 or 2 weeks... Bleach sure is addictive

really? so you have other things to do
dry.gif

for me i think (if i remember the addiction thread), i'm the current record holder who watched over 125 episodes in one week (did i compare with solarwing, if i remember?) that averaged around... 130 hours of anime. and in a week there's 168 hours. so damn, i'm missing 38 hours of anime (but then again, i do sleep eat and bathe, so that's room for that)

For me its 2 days to 1 week. Actually it depends mainly on the series, if it is really interesting, just like Bleach, I'll watch the whole series as fast as I can...lol...cannot get enough of Bleach....then it also depends on my schedule, how much free time I've got available to watch animes. When rewatching series, I usually take one day, well I dont watch all the episodes in the series but just some eps that I really liked.

I usually finish a series a 24-26ep seires in a day.

QUOTE (hamasusuke @ Sep 02 2006, 10:45 AM)for me i think (if i remember the addiction thread), i'm the current record holder who watched over 125 episodes in one week (did i compare with solarwing, if i remember?) that averaged around... 130 hours of anime. and in a week there's 168 hours. so damn, i'm missing 38 hours of anime (but then again, i do sleep eat and bathe, so that's room for that)

Let see for me I watch anime for about 12 hour straight and I watch in one hour about 2-3 eps Im going to round that down because of eating and all. Ok umm 12x2=24 eps a day and time 7 days equal 168 eps a week.

i wanted to choose 1 day,cause if the series are addictive i won't be able to move my butt even for eat/sleep.but 24 episodes in 24 hours is a bit too much, i think.so i chose 2 to 1 week
cool.gif
.if it's below 16 episodes, then i can watch it in 1 day.

i dont think i ever finshed a series.....
unsure.gif

i stop caring like half way though hardly ever go back
why am i even on this forum then? i hardly even watch anime
dry.gif
sad.gif

im going to null my vote since it really depends for me. school work, free time, sports practices and games, etc... It also depends on the mood im in. However, I think my record was watching all the episodes of GSD (excluding recap episodes and including Final Plu) within one day, but my longest record was taking over a month to finish all of Karin from episode 1. So even though the poll says 24-26 episode series, the time varies for me for each anime, not depending on whether it is long or short, but rather only based on the time I have.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Sep 03 2006, 01:58 PM)it really depends for me. school work, free time, sports practices and games, etc... It also depends on the mood im in.
couldn't agree more with that but for most of you to that much in a day!!! my internet couldn't even download a full 13+ mayb episodes in a full day without being shut down how the hell do you all manage that! It ussually takes me about 2-3 days maybe if its around 13eps or if its around the 50mark then it will take me about a week and a 1/2 - two weeks i finished school rumble S1 in two days but they were like 30mb rmvb if that still counts!

QUOTE (SuperSawyers @ Sep 03 2006, 01:15 PM) couldn't agree more with that but for most of you to that much in a day!!! my internet couldn't even download a full 13+ mayb episodes in a full day without being shut down how the hell do you all manage that! It ussually takes me about 2-3 days maybe if its around 13eps or if its around the 50mark then it will take me about a week and a 1/2 - two weeks i finished school rumble S1 in two days but they were like 30mb rmvb if that still counts!
I never said I downloaded all the episodes in one day. I meant that I had it already all on my hard drive and rewatching all of that when I feel like it. btw if they're in rmvb format, it shouldn't take that long? For me it takes 30 minutes to direct download an rmvb episode (and I can start up to 3 at a time
tongue.gif
). What kind of internet connection do you have? DSL? Dial-Up?

its a sin to have dial-up its so slow i use wireless although mines quite slow! i have like a 0.5mb connection although my dad said it got upgraded to a 2mb with unlimited downloads i only got it for the unlimited downloads and i can download an episode fast rmvb around 30mins with a good connection speed aswell but lately the fastest connection i've been getting is 30 on a good day and my bittorrent has been playing up aswell so its annoying especially with the summer hols coming to an end i wanted to watch so many more series but its impossible! how fast is yours? and what series was it?

It takes half a day to finish up 24-26 episodes. If its about 46-56 episodes it takes one whole day. If you want to watch as much episodes as Bleach, it takes two days. For Naruto, I'd say 3 days. For Pokemon, you will never finish it....... Unless you are downloading all your episodes... good luck on that because you are going to need to buy a bunch of DVD-R's. Youtube FTW!

But it depends on how long the episodes are released so it varies on how fast you can finish one series.

Well i asume that you already have the series downloaded or you can watch it on youtube. Normally if it is all there for me to watch i'd watch it at most in a week. I watched TRC (26eps) in two days and i gave me a really bad headache
dry.gif
)

Though if i am watching it while its being released... it would take me proubably a whole year.. (proubably more)

It depends on the anime, I watched like 20 ep. of FSN in about 2 days, but if a series gets boring or not-very-intersting it will take more time, i guess my average time on that is like a week and a half

For me too, it depends on the anime. But on avarage it takes me 1 or 2 dayss to watch an anime with 26 epi....
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Well, usually I anxiously wait for every ep to come out. I dont watch any anime I dont like...... so I am like a vulture making my circles and waiting for the pray.
Its been like that lately, because even though I am new to anime (almost one year) I have pretty much watched everything there is. But in the beginning I downloaded the series and watched it within 2-3 days..... yeaaaah, headache was a nasty side affect.

for me...it's only two days if i start watch a series on saturday, finish on sunday... but maybe if i start watch a series on monday or tuesday.... maybe i'll finish on friday or saturday....
smile.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back