How do you like your egg?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Jamjum

-san
Sempai
Alright, so i was wondering how do you like your eggs you would think like "oh well i like them regular" whats a regular egg too you.
For me it has to be the half liquid yolk half fried yolk taste very good and you get that nice yummy taste for your bread or what ever you eat with you're egg.
So yeah just tell me, don't be afraid to not know what kind.
All about the egg-HERE
How to cook?-HERE
-Jamjum-

lmao this is a wierd topic xD. Personally i like my eggs sunny-side up and not too overdone. I like it with the yokey liquid inside so i can serve it with any side dish that im eating it with.

i like my eggs sunny side up but i hate eating the yolk. i only eat the egg white, same thing when i boil my eggs too, take out the yolk and throw it away. i know its wasteful but i just hate the taste of it...blah

Hahahahahahaha...another spamming thread!!! XDDD LMAO just kidding there JJ.

I like my eggs fried to tell you the truth with fresh tomatoes, baked beans, toast, hash browns, bacon, sausages........I just like FRIED FOOD.......ALL HAIL FAST-FOOD RESTAURANTS!!!!! XDDD
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

Hmmm, like them fried especially with a Full English Breakfast *Drools*,

Boiled are delisious, and there damned good to have with mayonaise, *More Drool*

Poached Eggs are tasty, all the Yolk *Even More Drool*

Hmm whats next Scrambled, on toast freaking aazing *Come on all this drool is ridiculous*

Last but not last Raw Egg, when i was in year 7, we were making muffins, so we got the flour, sugar and eggs and whipped together, then put the stuff on the tray and i choose to eat the leftovers, man it was nice,it was like a whole kind of egg.

Rather nice eggs are, genius who ever came up with the idea to eat them!
biggrin.gif

emmotionally wasted, you are a funny one. I am right the opposite. I wish eggs would be all about YOLK..... yolk makes my mouth come to extasy.... and I like it prefarably raw.... but sunny side up is OK too, no hard boiled eggs for me please. Yuck!!! Scrambled.....?? Ocoationally, I guess...... havent a had proper ham-and-eggs for like ages. Probably because it is too heavy for me.... but yeaaahhh, ham.... and those eggs. OK, now I am hungry, I am off to eat something.

I am not a big fan of egg unless its sunny-side up or boiled... lol.

BUT I LOVE OMELETTES!!!! I JUST ABSOLUTELY LOVE OMELETTES!!!! I OFTEN FIX MYSELF AN OMELETTE FOR DINNER/SUPPER! LOL!!!!! *calms down* but yeah... I...uh....like omelettes....
rolleyes.gif

I love my eggs as plain as they come. Maybe put in some bacon when they are scrambled, but otherwise just some ketchup on the side. I love them done egg-mcmuffin style (though homemade) on an english muffin too. Or with the liquid-yolk so you can dip toast in it. Hardboiled is good too, because then you can make egg-salad sandwiches
biggrin.gif

But I don't like the eggs at my dining hall ... they just don't taste right and are usually cold
dry.gif

Softboiled egg, buttered english muffin and 2 slices of taylor ham...... Best served at 4am at your local diner
smile.gif

hehe I like the yolk RAW with sugar.... Man its so tasty...
laugh.gif

QUOTE (ploumid @ Sep 12 2007, 03:00 PM) hehe I like the yolk RAW with sugar.... Man its so tasty...
laugh.gif

Wow, I don't mean to be rude, but that just sounds completely disgusting ploumi. Eating raw eggs like that, or in any form, just doesn't appeal to me. All it reminds me of are of guys in the middle of training who just crack 3 or so eggs into a cup and drink it.

I don't have eggs too often, but when I do I prefer them scrambled with sausage on the side. The two things just go so perfectly together. Also LOVE deviled eggs and luckily for me I know how to make them very well.

I like my eggs a la Thomas (my first name). Its my own recipe that i am not gonna share because its a secret one. Lets just say i use some special skills and secret ingridients to make it
wink.gif

I love all kinds of way eggs are prepared especially fried egg with an English Breakfast....but I HATE "boiled eggs" the most.....I can't stand the yellow bit...its all yucky and mushy-like.....I only eat the white bit and give the rest to my younger sister or just throw it away.
tongue.gif
dry.gif

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Sep 12 2007, 01:17 PM) Wow, I don't mean to be rude, but that just sounds completely disgusting ploumi. Eating raw eggs like that, or in any form, just doesn't appeal to me. All it reminds me of are of guys in the middle of training who just crack 3 or so eggs into a cup and drink it.

barbo, have you ever tried raw eggs? hear that a lot from ppl, who never tasted it and when they give it a try, they are like: WOW, this is reaaaally good. But yeah, the white part of the egg isnt that good when its raw, it is mainly the yolk and boy oh boy, raw yolk is so delicious!!!!

I just read all the posts in this thread and I am exactly like emotionallywasted...........I HATE YOLK (aka the yellow bit)!! YOLK should be banned!!!! XDDD RAW EGGS SHOULD BE BANNED TOO!!!
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Hmmmm as Barbo said the idea of having raw eggs for lunch just does not appeal to me at all.
dry.gif
Don't you get nightmares of when you eat RAW EGGS, the leftover bit of the raw eggs still sitting in the corner of your mouth, where it will rot SLOWLY and fungi sprouting out in your mouth...........YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!!!
ohmy.gif
tongue.gif
ph34r.gif
blink.gif

But Yolk is the Nectar of the Gods dude, who cares, its just so damn tasty

Yolk it freaking ace, eggs wouldnt be the same with out the Yolky Goodness
biggrin.gif

I like most types of egg: fried, omeletted, scrambled, or in an egg cup with bread soldiers to dip in the yolk. I think maybe I like fried with runny yolk and crispy brown edges best though.

Here's a tip for frying eggs: instead of messing around ladling hot oil over the egg, just put a lid on the pan and the top of the egg will cook in its own steam and it also keeps the oil from spitting everywhere.

Wow, what an awesome thread!
biggrin.gif

Well, I guess I eat all types of eggs? Hm, BUT! If you really want to make me happy, my absolute favourite is SCRAMBLED! *hurrah for scrambled eggs!* I like it plain, but adding cut up sausages and/or vegetables in it, its so yummy! Makes you feel healthy too!
O, and omelettes too! Tres delicieuse!
smile.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back