Himouto! Umaru-chan R

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

What's your favorite anime related to Halloween?

• Himouto! Umaru-chan OVA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miss Monochrome (1st season episode 5)

• Blood: The Last Vampire

• Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door

• Wagaya no Oinari-sama (episode 19)

• Kill Me Baby: Butsuzou Kegatte Nise Halloween

• Total voters
Slackster! Umaru'chan 0VA 2, half 0bligatory swimsuit ep subbed a month later

Masich said:
it's a bit... honestly stupid, that they are all dense as hell, in which they can't recognize Umaru in the other two versions, so much that Umaru has questioned it herself.
now they dont want to know her secret ;( btw, 2 years ftv's facebook theme :eek:

Himōto! Umaru-chan R, from a lazy slice-of-life comedy to action sports series

Kid-Wolf said:
Oh, Himouto! get's a second season I see
at first looked like she became lazier than s1, lots of new girls only in ep'1?<_<

So it continues I see, and I'm glad it is too since I did like the first season and all. Although with the ED it seems the other girls have chibi forms, but it makes me wonder if it's just for the ED only or would it ever happen to them just because I think it would be interesting to see here.

Kid-Wolf said:
with the ED it seems the other girls have chibi forms, but it makes me wonder if it's just for the ED only or would it ever happen to them just because I think it would be interesting to see here.
Just in specials so far, R ep.4's little Sylphin doesn't count ;p a Bit early Xmas... but sadly no halloween unlike S1 0VA and Cinderella Girls Theater S2 Tv.4, still:

Still I do enjoy this series, but it seems like they really muse Komaru more than UMR-san or Himaru most times here, but then again her chibi form is her best form most times. Although I think Kierei may of stumbled across Komaru's chibi ability by accident last episode though, but unfortunately just shook it off. Although with her being a author of sorts does fit her in a way.

Kid-Wolf said:
I think Kierei may of stumbled across Komaru's chibi ability by accident last episode though, but unfortunately just shook it off.
yet again in ep'7 amusement park :3 still i'm liking its new cast: AirbagsEbina's brother, Sylph's MILF and a loli genius... now Alex as Kanau's spy makes sense xD but, if it's not enough siscom for you try Imosae (from haganai's creator):d

Kid-Wolf said:
Still I do enjoy this series, but it seems like they really muse Komaru more than UMR-san or Himaru most times here, but then again her chibi form is her best form most times.
Also nice that UMR got more screentime, visiting places with TSF up to ep.10... but seeing Hikari lately and this xmas cake, i think she joined its main cast ^_^
umaru2017_img.jpg

To think that Hikari only drops by due to Kannu working late at times. Although her showing up makes me wonder if she would try to get Taihei to be with her sister. Although it feels like the right thing to happen, but seeing him with Ebina feels more natural than anything somehow.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back