Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~
Sempai
Well, the animation leaves much to be deesired, but the story in Higurashi no Naku Koro ni is very phychological and it's pretty weird too

It's basically about this guy, Keiichi, who moves to this really small town in the middle of nowhere but then he starts finding out some weird things about the town and it's past. Also, I think it's based off of a Harem game since Keiichi is the only male his age in the show, so far at least.

Uhhh... Yeah I think I've seen it. Oh wait yeah I have. Not that weird. It is pretty cool though. I mean the eyes remind me of the eyes of that chick in shuffle... argh what was her name again? Oh yeah, it seems really cool.

11457239084195cm.jpg

episode2 is like...wow...It's like watching Shuffle! 19 all over again
SERIOUSLY I HAVEN'T BEING SO SCARED SINCE WATCHING ELFEN LIED!

Downloading both episodes available...

Anyway, I don't think Elfen Lied was scary, I thought it was just plainly evil at times. ^^
Nice pic. xD

QUOTE (Drunkenvalley @ Apr 25 2006, 10:35 AM) Downloading both episodes available...

Anyway, I don't think Elfen Lied was scary, I thought it was just plainly evil at times. ^^
Nice pic. xD
Episode 2 was pretty good, it took a great turn into mistery, everything went psycho. A very good anime to enjoy.

Episode 3 is even greater. This is definately my favorite anime running now.
It seems like Rena and Mion either got a split personality or they are very good actors. Or perhaps they are being possessed by something, but I don't think so because of the hit-and-run incident. The man driving that car didn't seem very possessed.

I want episode 4 now! Episode 3 ended at a really exciting point

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Apr 28 2006, 07:52 PM)
11462335404968at.gif

didn't they said that people get "spirited away"?
they said that people were 'demoned away.' but all we KNOW is that they have vanished.

but yeah, this anime is awesome so far. (need episode 4 XD)

That first scene of the first episode is prolly gonna have some relations with the ending, just like DN ANgel IMO
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (fffjjj @ Apr 30 2006, 11:27 AM) That first scene of the first episode is prolly gonna have some relations with the ending, just like DN ANgel IMO
rolleyes.gif

or could that be what happened w/ the previous kid?

maybe, history can repeat itself. Its gonna be interesting. I read a rumor somewhere where it says theres a "happy" ending. Maybe that was a previous kid and those girls now are teh living dead and is seeking revenge
blink.gif
anyhow, gonna be a good series if the story line develops well.

*EDIT*

lol, i was wrong.

Episode 4 was awesome. I wonder who's going to be the main person in the show now
tongue.gif

Or maybe something happens in episode 5 so that Keiichi can still be the main character. Anyway, really looking forward to episode 5. Will be interesting to see how they sort things out.

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Apr 30 2006, 05:39 PM) Episode 4 was awesome. I wonder who's going to be the main person in the show now
tongue.gif

Or maybe something happens in episode 5 so that Keiichi can still be the main character. Anyway, really looking forward to episode 5. Will be interesting to see how they sort things out.
Lol, yeah like as if Keiichi could have been brought back to life.

As it has been mentioned, Rena along with the other girl were murdered BY keiichi and Keiichi DID COMMIT suicide. (Slit his throat and died due *assuming* loss of blood)

But you do have a good point, who is going to be the main character of the show now???
laugh.gif

QUOTE Total Episodes 26

26 - 4 = 22.

Edit:

Holy *** that scared the f0k outta me dae
blink.gif

i think teh shows gonna be like the police dude going through past events to shed some light on why everything is the way it is. So maybe the main guy would be that Satoshi character and they discover what happened in the past and tehn lead up to the events in this episode. Its the only way unless they do those things where Keichi "wakes up from a nightmare" kinda thing.

The series is going to be broken up into chapters. Each represents a different scenario. They all have the same characters, just different endings. Each scenario has clues as to what is actually going on. So episode 5 will be the next scenario starting from the beginning.

I love this anime. It's quite good, though the colors suck. I wonder how it will end. The OP is somewhat good, it's freaky. Yay!

This is a brilliant anime. ;P

I'm glad to hear it will be 22 eps from the speed of the first section it looked to be about 12 but this is such a good series, that wouldn't last me long enough. ^^

I think that the OP vid and music is excellent and really relates to the actual anime, I'll probably download it soon. xD Can't say much for the ED though, I don't pay much attention to them. From what little I listened to/remember it seems okay but not something you care much about.

I suppose during each chapter/section w/e they'll go into deeper detail concerning the previous deaths to find out reasons? (using flashbacks and talking, I suppose..)

I'm glad to hear we won't have to move onto a new main character (although I wouldn't mind seeing Satoshi's story properly) but I don't see how restarting it three or four times is going to work... I hope that gets cleared up soon.

I wonder if the last one will be a scenario with him finding out about all of the possibilities and then putting all the pieces together? And I hope he doesn't die again in the last episode... And maybe some of the girls can be saved from what seems to be some sort of possession?

~Zero

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back