Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
This anime is really cool!!! i love it! can't wait till the rest of the episodes comes up. I also love the opening theme...it's awesome! but it seems it seems the full version isn't out in anywhere. if anyone knows a source to get it can you please share?
biggrin.gif

Okay, i checked out the website of HnNKn and Keiichi is alive?! Mion has a twin sister called Shion?! Mion is also alive?! WTFF?!.

What the heck have happened?! I have to see that episode soon! very soon! Sub it! Sub it!

QUOTE (Fuu @ May 2 2006, 04:56 AM) Okay, i checked out the website of HnNKn and Keiichi is alive?! Mion has a twin sister called Shion?! Mion is also alive?! WTFF?!.

What the heck have happened?! I have to see that episode soon! very soon! Sub it! Sub it!
as with any text based game (which this originated from) there are several scenerios which may arise, often depending on your character's actions. with each scenerio being part of the 'canon' (ie: true) scenerio (which in itself is RARELY ever actually played itself).

from what ive read, this anime is being a bit unique in this department in that all other games like this that have been animated (that ive seen/read about) have basicly shown the 'canon' scenerio, which takes elements from all stories played. this anime however, has decided to run thrpough each scenerio in turn.

(*episode one, and i belive episode two are the lead up story, while the last two episodes were where the player could then actually start effecting the story...).

and i don;t know about you, but it seems that if keiichi hadnt gotten involved wioth the detective, he would have been fine XD. after all, they didnt start messing with him until after he started talking to the guy. and even Mion said she was just going to let the detective live, since he was retiring that year anyway. seems they only want to get rid of people who are prying into it.

Hm.. I haven't played the game, but judging by the way their eyes change, I'd say they're being possessed, rather than just being crazy.
This seems reinforced by the characters' actions, what with them being completely oblivious of what they've said to him and whatnot...
Well, I dunno, but that's just the way it seems to me.

this a anime really really awesome !!! , though it seem like the type of horror anime , i wonder who's is the director anyway .
About that old man name Oishi , i feel like him is the one who make thing even worst , if he didn't tell keiichi about all those thing may be he can live a bit more >.<. And the man who's ring the bell in the school , i notice that i never seen his face , alwayls his back err...
I think chapter 4 is the perfect ending for Higurashi no Naku Koro ni ( before i saw this forum ) cant wait to see chapter 5 >.<
Btw , can some1 tell me where to find those ost - the song start with " to get my happiness i have done everything..." plsssssss , wat's it name?????///

That part with the hand was ubur creepy!
ph34r.gif
Aw, but poor Rena; her hand was nearly cut in half. o.o

Still, that part with the needle-in-the-food was so insane.

And what do you guys think about the OP video. It's pretty trippy, especially with those flowers that fall to the ground...

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ May 3 2006, 03:08 PM)

this anime and a few others are now my fav. series this season. Episode 3 and 4 are the most scariest, and the story is very good about the cause of their actions and is it the curse or drugs?
Excessive use of drugs is one of the top possiblities.

QUOTE (noob @ May 3 2006, 05:37 PM) Excessive use of drugs is one of the top possiblities.
the game is set up so that you decide yourself whether the cause was 1)human murder w/ drugs, 2) supernatural, 3) coincdence. and it is my understanding that it is really up to t he player to decide 'the truth,' as no official truth has been given by the authors yet. also note that the complete game will not be made into the anime, only the 4 parts of the question arc and the first two (of four) of the answer arc.

*but with their eyes all demonish and knowing all that stuff, id think there is something supernatural involved.

i loooooveeee this anime.... best of 2006, probably
tongue.gif

QUOTE read the manga, it's 10x scarier than the anime

somebody pleeeaseee scanlate the manga.... i wanna read it too T_T

A game built around the concept of Killer Lolies. I love it!
biggrin.gif
Just another game I'll have to buy if it ever comes to the states.

Hmm, I do have a Dreamcast, though I haven't played it in years. I wonder if I could get the Air game...o_O That would be so cool.

And then Utawarerumono was a game...and Kimi ga Nozomu Eien was too. Ah, so many game-anime anime out there.
cool.gif

Rena, Mion and Keiichi did die in Demoned Away, but this is just chapter 1, out of 8.

Each chapter restarts most of it, but each chapter has a different ending.
wink.gif

The four first will be 'question arcs', the other four will be 'answer arcs'.
dry.gif

Damn you, wikipedia!
laugh.gif

So in short, just continue watching the show.
laugh.gif

--

Anyway, since that's been answered.... 3 times or so, I'll just say one more thing.
I love this show!

the newest ep is out.

lmfao @ the seed mode.

:/ I don't like this version of Keiichi as much as the last one, even if the last one went crazy and stuff.
I'm actually still watching the episode though, I just felt like posting.

Edit: Ahhh, there, done watching it.

shit I just watched all 5 episodes that were released. damn it has that elfen lied feeling, quite disturbing yet addicting.

man the first episode looked like a comedy type deal even though I knew it wasn't. man is this show quite scary *clenching teeth*

um anyone know what kind of strange order is this going through? cause I can tell from episode 5 it isn't chronological.

also MKK don't you mean shion =P!!!

also where can I dl the manga cause you find the rarest stuff easily and I ain't that good researching this stuff.

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ May 7 2006, 04:04 AM) shit I just watched all 5 episodes that were released. damn it has that elfen lied feeling, quite disturbing yet addicting.

man the first episode looked like a comedy type deal even though I knew it wasn't. man is this show quite scary *clenching teeth*

um anyone know what kind of strange order is this going through? cause I can tell from episode 5 it isn't chronological.

also MKK don't you mean shion =P!!!

also where can I dl the manga cause you find the rarest stuff easily and I ain't that good researching this stuff.
its going through all the scenerios, so episodes 3 and 4 never happened. (not sure wher ethey started in episode 1 or 2, ned to re-watch those)

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back