Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~
Sempai
Yes, it has now been officially confirmed at http://www.oyashirosama.com/web/. Rejoice all Higurashi fans!
biggrin.gif
And we even get to see Rena this time in Angel Mort's waitress uniform. ^^

This topic has been split from the Higurashi no Naku Koro ni thread.

hamzaxxx

-dono
Sempai
QUOTE (Juhachi @ Dec 07 2006, 11:47 AM) Yes, it has now been officially confirmed at http://www.oyashirosama.com/web/. Rejoice all Higurashi fans!
biggrin.gif
And we even get to see Rena this time in Angel Mort's waitress uniform. ^^
I don't really understand japanese but is this really about a second season?If so,then......OH YEAH!

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~
Sempai
I found it out says that there will be a second season in the second quarter next year, so April 2007. Can't wait for it! It's only 5 months away!!
biggrin.gif
God and they were planning this the whole time. Shame on them to hold it back for so long. XD

yhkoay

-chan
Kouhai
hm....higurashi going for 2nd season huh it is a gud news anyway....don't know will it b a more different and horrible anime anot >< oyashiro-sama huh....

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu
Retired
QUOTE (yhkoay @ Dec 08 2006, 03:41 AM) hm....higurashi going for 2nd season huh it is a gud news anyway....don't know will it b a more different and horrible anime anot >< oyashiro-sama huh....
Its not quite a second season since there is only about one arc left in the story that was not included in the original series. I think its going to be more or less an OVA or a special.

yhkoay

-chan
Kouhai
LOL.....Hm....Eventually it is better than nothing since it is a gud anime......but even if they make a rmk....i really can't think of what story they will make though since higurashi is about those ritual and killing stuff "/

mamori

-sama
Sempai
they could easily enough make it a 12-13 episode season with just the two arcs remaining from the main story.

jul10

-mokyu
Retired

Name: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni 2nd Series
Japanese Title: ひぐらしのなく頃に 第2シリーズ
Premiere: 2007
Official Website: http://www.oyashirosama.com/web/

One thing that I expect from this series.....the cuteness of Rika..nipah~~...XD
O yeah, according to Juhachi, it will out on April. But the date seems unknown. >.<

GIF Banner:

blckdemondrgn

-gao...?
Retired
can't wait for this season ^^.

I assume the topic means feel the terror not fell =P ^^ haha, if it isn't a typo I think it is weird.

noob

±ⁿ°°ɓ±
Retired
SWEEEEEEEEEEET NOW I CAN START WATCHING THE other season. I always feared that I wouldn't be able to watch another one if I watched this one.

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~
Sempai
Wow, a topic I didn't even create...
happy.gif
Mmm, yes I did say April though I still stand by that claim. The official announcement of a date should come in the next month or so I bet.

jul10

-mokyu
Retired
QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Jan 01 2007, 09:22 PM) I assume the topic means feel the terror not fell =P ^^ haha, if it isn't a typo I think it is weird.
Fixed. Thx J. Well, J, it is normal, sometimes I need to open dictionary for some spelling like that. XD

Actually, I really miss a horror anime. There is no horror anime that is good enough now. Err, well, there is one Ghost Hunt. But, I need more. >.<

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~
Sempai
QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jan 01 2007, 09:27 PM) LOL Rika-chan is still mine
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

Rika and Hanyuu will be a moe moe combination too!
biggrin.gif
Highly anticipating Hanyuu's appearance. ^^

SuperSawyers

-dono
Retired
WTH!?!?! I've really missed a lot in 2 weeks?

QUOTE user posted image
Name: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni 2nd Series
Japanese Title: ひぐらしのなく頃に 第2シリーズ
Premiere: 2007
Official Website: http://www.oyashirosama.com/web/

One thing that I expect from this series.....the cuteness of Rika..nipah~~...XD
O yeah, according to Juhachi, it will out on April. But the date seems unknown. >.<

I just finished the 1st season and a 2nd is on its way? I actually don't know if my brain can handle the series anymore

sziur_18

-chi
Kouhai
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni was a hard anime for me to watch, but I loved the series and I can't wait for the next season to start, even if 'they' decide just to make it into OVA's.

trespasser

-san
Kouhai
this is the best news i have heard all day!

Jamjum

-san
Sempai
biggrin.gif
HAHAHA im so happy to hear theres a second season i loved the anime creeped me out so much i will gladly watch more of it any day and any night
smile.gif
and by the way
..Dance Dance rawr!! ;The Jam Dance ((bounce bounce))Wheeee.. fall Down
tongue.gif

DarkSkyLady

-moeagaru-loli
Retired
Second Season!! *dancing around my room* Yes!! I am so excited, and it comes out the month of my birthday. Now this is the exact kind of birthday present I need.
biggrin.gif
I really can't wait to see how this ties all together at the end. I am seriously overjoyed. We must all keep a constant vigil for any and all info for this show! HEHEHE!!
biggrin.gif

Wasn't there also two arc missing from the first season, not one. I pretty sure there were two, if so then they have enough to probably do a second season, because each arc was around five eps long.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more