High School of the Dead

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
love this manga i just saw this manga title and i said let give it a shot and i like it. Lot of gore hope the anime same unless they make the blood black gore 2 sigh knowing them it will be and it will only have 13 epsiode i promise it will be like that.

But way they kill her off suxed i mean they rescue some idiot psychs path who lead the zombie in to the mall just stupid what will they do now go some where else to find shealter.

Sure the reason she died was plain stupid, but hey shes from the police. Still got questions?
With great I meant the way she tried to shake off Kouta and stayed brave, when the shot came.

QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ Apr 28 2010, 08:39 AM) Sure the reason she died was plain stupid, but hey shes from the police. Still got questions?
Uhm... so what? She is a police officer, thus her sacrificing herself for someone who has already given up is somehow a good choice? Humane? Or better yet, a choice which shows how good a person she is? Nonesense. All this chapter proved is that the naive and stupid ones die off quickly.

Yeah, I understand that the author wanted to show that some people still have compassion; yet compassion and being caring for other humans is pointless if you know for a fact that you will all end up dying as a result. Those were two pointless deaths, and it was af if she learned nothing from the incident that happened with the elder couple.

Note: Also, I believe the author was lost on how to kill her and the big guy off. As they were escaping the mall she told the other people inside that they have to survive on their own and yadadada... yet 10 minutes later your telling me she is willing to run into a group of zombies so that the one responsible for letting them into the mall can have some peace of mind? Fail. It made no sense, and her death was a stupid one.

With "she from the police" I meant that its normal for her to do stupid things, because shes only from the police. It would be a surprise if she did intelligent things even though she is from the police.

QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ Apr 28 2010, 12:43 PM) With "she from the police" I meant that its normal for her to do stupid things, because shes only from the police. It would be a surprise if she did intelligent things even though she is from the police.
>.>

Damn pigs?

I agree with Wiz on this. It just seems the authoer didn't want to make the group bigger, therefore he just looked for a lame way to kill the officer and the rapist dude. I also have kinda a feeling he wants to hook up Kouta with that smart girl, so she would only be on the way.

Still I liked her the police offier, and kinda ironic how they discuss on how they lost a completely healthy live to save that old woman, yet they lost 2 perfectly strong healhty lives to same some psycho kid on a mental breakdown.

Finally a new chapter.

I somehow knew Hirano would break down after that. But Shizuka saved it in a freat way. Who knew she had so much potential?

But whats the thing with Zeke in her breasts? That was unnecessary. Ok him getting in there was funny but after that it got lame.

I loved that Zeke scene, in times of crisis: HIDE IN THE BREASTS!

But ive now decided that Shizuka feigns dittzyness after that scene.

But i like how it showed Hirano breaking down, its wasnt just a simple cry. There was more to it, if you get what i mean.

Im confused if this is a monthly series or a quartly series now, since i keep reading different things about its release *sigh*

At the last page its said that at 9.9. the next chapter will be published. And since chapte 26 came out on 9.7. so I think its quarterly.
Not great but better than nothing.

QUOTE (werewolf-king @ Jul 24 2010, 10:04 PM) i just heared that High School of the Dead manga became licensed
Source?

QUOTE (sacredangel @ Aug 03 2010, 05:01 PM) the anime makes me wanna read the manga
smile.gif

Then read it, its better than the anime, plus it wont include the possible anime ending. So hope you enjoy reading it
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Hiasubi @ Aug 04 2010, 04:43 AM) Then read it, its better than the anime, plus it wont include the possible anime ending. So hope you enjoy reading it
biggrin.gif

read the manga it better because anime cut out most of the gore any how and remove some bit like start of first episode

Well for the anime wait until the DVD/BluRay version is out since it'll be fully uncut by then.

As for the manga I'm kind of pissed that they killed off a rather interesting character in chapter 24. I mean she had a very cute personality if you ask me, but I guess it was too cute for her to live though.

In any case it look slike the next chapter will be out later on this comming week it would seem. I guess the up side is at least th emanga is starting to get back on track here.

it takes so long for new chapter to be released as well i like this manga anime good

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back