High School Girls

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Apr 3 2006, 08:40 PM)

Yeah, you got that pic for the episode thats not this one. I was on a raw website and found the ep after this. Quite funny but the scenes in this pic are from it.

I like the manga. I was kind of disappointed with this episode, but I'm hoping it'll get better.

Huuuu… where you get the manga version…. You download it or buy….
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Daisuke @ Apr 7 2006, 03:02 AM) Yeah, you got that pic for the episode thats not this one. I was on a raw website and found the ep after this. Quite funny but the scenes in this pic are from it.
all those are screenshot from the first episode, what are you talking about?

QUOTE (Delow @ Apr 3 2006, 10:37 PM) what can I say, I love high school girls, as I get older, they stay the same age
laugh.gif

oh man, Love the philosophy there! that was deep!

i just saw this, its pretty good, but is it gay to watch this kind of anime?
altough who gives a care? as long as i dont get horny watching guys, everything is cool!

(WTF?)
blink.gif

No we had ep 0, which is really short. I have seen both 0 and 1 put toghether. I know its not this one as the one I have is 1** Mb . And the pics are identical to that of the 1 actually ep not 0. Plus it was raw so a bit hard.

it`s a bit wacky , and quite a lame excuse to show some panties, not that i mind though =]

SO MUCH ECCHI!!!!
SO LITTLE TIME X_X
blink.gif

QUOTE (99FoxDemon @ Apr 9 2006, 09:25 AM) Huuuu… where you get the manga version…. You download it or buy….
tongue.gif

I ordered it from rightstuf.com
cool.gif

Just watching the first episode, actually the promo episode (episode 0) is taken from first half of episode 1.

Nyi.. haa..haa.. can't wait to see their physical examinations in next episode
biggrin.gif
hope to see more nosebleed scene
blink.gif
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (EXILE @ Apr 10 2006, 07:30 PM) SO MUCH ECCHI!!!!

i agree...and i think it's going to be that way. so far i find it semi-amusing. i haven't seen the 2nd ep.. i will soon enough. just wish it was less ecchiness...

There is definately a huge amount of ecchi in this one; way too much more my tastes really.

I'm going to stick around for at least one more episode and if it doesn't improve, then I'm not watching anymore.

i've watchd the episode one,this anime is very nice
smile.gif

there are some absurd scenes that make you laugh XD

I told you I seen ep 1! And now I'm downloading ep 2! But I should really see what they said in 1

Just to say. This series is not called High School Girls. Its called Girls High.

QUOTE (Juhachi @ Apr 11 2006, 09:57 PM) There is definately a huge amount of ecchi in this one; way too much more my tastes really.

I'm going to stick around for at least one more episode and if it doesn't improve, then I'm not watching anymore.
OYE!!! THERE CAN NEVER!!! BE TOO MUCH ECCHI!!! ...ever!
BTW daisuke, no double posting, or well hafta kill ya. Remember that!
tongue.gif

It doesnt really count for double posting if thesecond post was done a day after the first one. Not my fault if no one likes to talk about anime.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back