Hidamari Sketch

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

daft27

-nya
Retired
Directed by Akiyuki Shinbo and Ryouki Kamitsubo
Studio: Shaft
Network: BS-i

Hidamari Sketch (ひだまりスケッチ, Hidamari Sukecchi?) is a Japanese four-panel comic strip by Ume Aoki revolving around the daily lives of a group of young girls all living in the same apartment where artists gather. It was first serialized in the seinen manga magazine Manga Time Kirara Carat. An anime based on the manga has also been created and will air in Japan starting January 11, 2007.

Hmmmmmmmmm..........it doesn't really stand out but I'll check out in the future, but those screenshots do remind me of an anime I watched, can't really remember.

Has there been any raws or any fansub groups taken up this project or is it simply neglected for now, well I guess thats the guess, there's too many others that its gonna be competing with at this time.................but it did catch my eye for a bit, what does it remind u of ?

Cya

more LOLIS!! lol

ive seen the 1st ep and i like it. i find it funny and cute. cant wait for the nxt ep.

lol LOVE AND PIECE

I am surprised that this anime is subbed at such a slower stage but it's one of the more hilarious and low-profile series in the winter season that is actually good.

I do hope that more people will start to fall in love with this series, since I am enjoying this series, especially with Miyu-sensei and Miyako totally hilarious.

I also just blogged on Episode 5 with a detailed summary if anyone is keen
smile.gif

QUOTE (daft27 @ Feb 10 2007, 07:59 AM) Hidamari Sketch (ひだまりスケッチ, Hidamari Sukecchi?) is a Japanese four-panel comic strip by Ume Aoki revolving around the daily lives of a group of young girls all living in the same apartment where artists gather. It was first serialized in the seinen manga magazine Manga Time Kirara Carat. An anime based on the manga has also been created and will air in Japan starting January 11, 2007.
I will have you know that I created the wiki page on Hidamari Sketch and wrote that lead myself.
tongue.gif

I was really disappointed when I saw that no one was subbing this series once January was over with, but now am really happy that one group picked it up. I'll say right now that I have a good feeling about this series, although I don't really agree with some of the animation...

The teacher I think is the best of the bunch. When she told Yuno "Too bad" when she forgot her homework, I rofled. XD The short Beethoven piece after that was great too.

Well, I just watched the first episode and it did not really impress me nor attract me in any way. The drawings were weird and the animation looked so plain at times, guess I'll just drop this one from my watchlist and go hunting for another anime to add to my list...
rolleyes.gif
But for those who are into lolis, I would gladly recommend this anime to them...lmao
laugh.gif

QUOTE (analognico @ Mar 22 2007, 11:44 AM) "404 Sensei not found" LOL
Good sense of humor!
"Brutus, omae mo ka?????"

XD Greatest part of episode 3; this series humor is top-notch!
biggrin.gif
Just wish the subbing was faster.
unsure.gif

Hmm don't they already have 4 episodes of this subbed I think they do. I have been downloading the episodes but haven't watched it yet. Since i was waiting for them to release a few so i could watch them back to back and get a feel for this anime that way. So i will give this one a watch this week glad to hear about top-notch humor my favorite trait of an anime.

This series is adorable. It reminds me a little bit of Ichigo Mashimaro, without annoying Miu. I am looking forward to future epis...

I've seen the first 2 episodes, but it kinda makes no sense
laugh.gif
Kind of a letdown, because it belongs to the comedy genre, so I was expecting fun fun funny and yet it's not that funny
unsure.gif
... Or it could be me being thick
tongue.gif

QUOTE (solarwing @ Feb 13 2007, 11:59 AM)Well, I just watched the first episode and it did not really impress me nor attract me in any way. The drawings were weird and the animation looked so plain at times, guess I'll just drop this one from my watchlist and go hunting for another anime to add to my list...  But for those who are into lolis, I would gladly recommend this anime to them...lmao

If you actually think this series is about loli then you really didn't understand it.

This anime really reminds me of Ichigo Mashimaro. I guess it's an aquired taste for the animation but I think it's quite clever. Reminds me of those old comics where they save ink on shading by using dots. I think it's a cute naive kind of dry humor. You just have to have that kind of humor to appreciate it.

In addition to the twelve Hidamari Sketch TV episodes listed here, there are two DVD special episodes. They've been subbed by Spoonsubs and you can find them on your favorite torrent site.

QUOTE (earlbarnes @ Apr 02 2008, 02:42 PM) In addition to the twelve Hidamari Sketch TV episodes listed here, there are two DVD special episodes. They've been subbed by Spoonsubs and you can find them on your favorite torrent site.
Thanks for the reminder; I had completely forgotten about those two episodes that aired in October. They were good episodes too.
happy.gif
Too bad that this series doesn't seem to have caught on much here as I think it's a really good series for those who like slice of life stories. Can't wait until the second season starts in July, and I hope that the subbing for that one is more regular than the first season too.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back