Hi everybody!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

shinotenshi

-chi
Kouhai
Konnichiwa minna-san! shinotenshi desu! I'm another one of those many immigrants from baka-ost, just arriving a bit later than everyone, because of college applications *shakes fist*, and my old computer self-destructing. (Oh, all my manga and anime! NOOOOO! ) I'll be posting a bit sporadically now, douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
happy.gif

Why hello there
happy.gif

Nice to have new members joining the friendly Fansub TV community.
We hope you enjoy your stay here and don't hesitate to PM any of the Team Members if you have any questions or problems
smile.gif

EDIT: Omg onimike! It's domo-kun! I want one!
domo.jpg

shino its you ^__^
too bad about your pc. may it rest in peace. welcome here. its a nice place really.
av-668.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome! That reminds me that I've lost my domo-kun avatar.
sad.gif
Oh well, a time for a new beginning. Unfortunately, I've been working off my brother's laptop until I get my comp fixed, so I can't flood it with anime and manga, and pics.

shiiiiiiiiinoooooooo!!! *bursts out in tears and hugs her*
rolleyes.gif

Good to see you! And bad to hear what happened to your pc *shakes fist*. The community is growing.
wink.gif
But I don't have as much time because of my studies.
sad.gif
Anyways, see ya around!
biggrin.gif

Hi shinotenshi
smile.gif

Sorry to hear about your PC. It happend to me also before. Back then i've lost 10+ gigs of anime.
sad.gif
Still recovering it with my slow connection again.
mad.gif

btw did you make your domo-kun pillow?
smile.gif

Yay! it's so nice to see some familiar names here!
smile.gif

to shinobi21: I'm still in the planning stages of making my domo-kun pillow, I still need to go out and buy the fabric (which I still have to choose which type I want to use), and I'm still busy knitting a cabled scarf as a secret Santa gift, it's taking up a lot of my time.
sleep.gif

QUOTE (shinotenshi @ Dec 5 2004, 01:23 PM) Yay! it's so nice to see some familiar names here!
smile.gif

to shinobi21: I'm still in the planning stages of making my domo-kun pillow, I still need to go out and buy the fabric (which I still have to choose which type I want to use), and I'm still busy knitting a cabled scarf as a secret Santa gift, it's taking up a lot of my time.
sleep.gif

What in the world? A Domo pillow..........

I WANT ONE!!1!1!

sad.gif

<very jealous>

Oh well, hope you get your pillow finished
happy.gif

QUOTE (chibinyaa @ Dec 5 2004, 02:55 PM):/
what's a domo-kun? ><
or who is domo-kun? XD
See the pics in the posts of random and onimike.
Thats domo-kun.
smile.gif

@ shinotenshi
Hope you'll soon make domo pillows after making your secret stuffs.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (shinobi21 @ Dec 6 2004, 02:11 AM) @ shinotenshi
Hope you'll soon make domo pillows after making your secret stuffs.
biggrin.gif

At the rate that I'm going, I'm probably going to have to go and buy the person something, or just make something much easier instead. And I'll make lots of mini-domo-kun pillows for everyone, once I get around to making them and learn how to ship stuff.
happy.gif

QUOTE (random @ Dec 4 2004, 11:00 PM) What in the world? A Domo pillow..........

I WANT ONE!!1!1!

sad.gif

<very jealous>

Oh well, hope you get your pillow finished
happy.gif

domo6-sm.jpg

is this a domo kun pillow?

CHIBINYAA:

QUOTE what the hell is domo-kun?
go
here

Damn........that looks like a Domo Pillow all right! It can also be a doormat o.o;

Either way, gimme!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back