Has anyone died in your lifetime?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Jamjum

-san
Sempai
sad.gif
Well this thread is about who has died in your lifetime did you love them did you hate do you still think about them. It can be anyone
sad.gif
just don't be afraid to share let it all out if you already haven't and trust me it's ok if you cry
smile.gif
we are your friends your fellow group of people to provide you with love.
-------------------------------------------------------
There was this guy back in 6th grade i still think about him to this day. His name was anthony he was a good kid about 1 year younger then me. and.... *sniff* um he died by a dog a leash... God he was such a good kid a little bit stupid but why did he have to die
sad.gif
all he was doing was trying to be funny too.
he was at my friends house she still has that pain but i don't stay in touch with her much i guess im the one who shared more pain. i was the kid back then not him i should have been over at her house i should have gone with him
sad.gif
i could have stoped him you know. well maybe in my next life i can do that.
sad.gif

EDIT:- Don't make the post short provide information don't discuss things off-topic give a good reason to your judgement to the person who posted if thats the case.

-=-jamjum-=-

My best guy-mate died of cancer 18 months ago and a senpai of mine I was good freinds with died in Iraq about 6 months ago

My big-brother's best friend(We're closed too) died of an accident around a year and a half ago_One of his last wish is that we didn't tell his mother about his death right away(as she got heart's problem) but to find a proper moment to tell her.To be honest I almost couldn't believe he's no longer with us.But I guess there's no one to blame......Even the motorcyclist who collides with him in the accident has died,or so I heard.It's an 'accident'....after all.....

QUOTE There was this guy back in 6th grade i still think about him to this day. His name was anthony he was a good kid about 1 year younger then me. and.... *sniff* um he died by a dog a leash... God he was such a good kid a little bit stupid but why did he have to die all he was doing was trying to be funny too.
he was at my friends house she still has that pain but i don't stay in touch with her much i guess im the one who shared more pain. i was the kid back then not him i should have been over at her house i should have gone with him i could have stoped him you know. well maybe in my next life i can do that.
Jamjum, how sad! you know friend, it isn't your fault and when you say why did he have to die. it was his destiny..it was meant to be..
oh and please, trust me on this one...dont do this to yourself..(i should have done this or should have said that)..its painful and will just lead to more pain and devistation.
As for Sammeh-Chan, i guess i could share your pain there. i feel bad for the innocent iraqis who are dying..and the americans who are under you know who..what would happen if we can just all live in peace.
d'observer, i dont think i have it in me to say who died in my life if anyone did, but i do applaud you for your positive position, not blaming anyone and saying its an accident..
In the end, i hope you all feel better. Personally, I have brothers and sisters around the world everyday, i just hope they can all rest in peace and be admitted to heaven in the after life..

Thanx for the compliment Samira-san.
happy.gif
.But maybe I'm that 'positive' since it's not my really close person who're died there,but oh well....even if it is my dear persons,death is still seath.I maybe sad for a while...but sadness do heal over time...My grandpa died around 9 years ago...and I remember he is still eating in front of me happily and throwing jokes all around the day before he died suddenly.....
Just around a month ago,my former neighbour died of heart-attacked.I even went visit him while he's in the clinic getting prepared to be sent to hospital....but in front of us,we see his heart-beat at the monitor(I don't know what that thing is called...) dissapearing bit by bit...and finally gone altogether...
I too wil be dead someday.....the questions are just when and how....of course more importantly is whether I've prepared enough 'luggages' back in my life for facing the 'after-life'.......

QUOTE (d'observer @ Feb 16 2007, 08:30 AM) Thanx for the compliment Samira-san.
happy.gif
.But maybe I'm that 'positive' since it's not my really close person who're died there,but oh well....even if it is my dear persons,death is still seath.I maybe sad for a while...but sadness do heal over time...My grandpa died around 9 years ago...and I remember he is still eating in front of me happily and throwing jokes all around the day before he died suddenly.....
Just around a month ago,my former neighbour died of heart-attacked.I even went visit him while he's in the clinic getting prepared to be sent to hospital....but in front of us,we see his heart-beat at the monitor(I don't know what that thing is called...) dissapearing bit by bit...and finally gone altogether...
I too wil be dead someday.....the questions are just when and how....of course more importantly is whether I've prepared enough 'luggages' back in my life for facing the 'after-life'.......
that is the outlook on like that I admire to live life with no regrets and to say.."hey i had a lot of fun and people will remember me for it." thats what I want when i die

I've seen it quite a bit so far in my life.

My great uncle, my best friend, a girl down the street, my father, and my uncle are the ones that had the most impact on me.

There were also many people I knew in school that died as well.

It's a part of life. Anything that is born will be subjected to aging, sickness, and death. I think that people in general make this much harder on themselves in that as a society we avoid the reality of death. Everyone knows they will die, yet it's not something that they truly "know" inside. Also, the belief that there is an eternal heaven or hell makes things even worse. Thinking this is our only life with such an extreme end result is generally not something people enjoy. Many people are troubled by this eternal fate concept regardless of how they actually lived. Despite thinking that they have "gone to a better place" or whatever else, people are very distraught. Of course this is due to the feeling that you're losing something vital, although it never belonged to you to begin with
smile.gif
. There are countless examples of these types of situations, so i'll leave it at this.

In the end, a huge shock results because of the aversion we harbor.

Don't take this as negativity. I simply mean to say that we should cherish things while they last, but do note that they will not last in the end. All things follow this pattern. It's not a sad thing and should not be noted as such. It's just another law of nature like gravity. Simply don't grasp and cause yourself misery; there is a time for letting go and moving on.

my girlfriend last year....drunk driver....she was walking home (lives like 5 minutes from my house).....she was the first person to really love me...she said I love you to me that night for the first time and then I heard a crash and ran down to see and she died in my arms saying I love you one more time
sad.gif

d'observer, your welcome ^^
and yeah, i think i should hurry up and get "luggage" before its too late, just because were young, doesnt mean we'll live any longer..it can be too late..so we must hurry.

QUOTE (box100 @ Feb 16 2007, 10:09 AM)

Don't take this as negativity. I simply mean to say that we should cherish things while they last, but do note that they will not last in the end. All things follow this pattern. It's not a sad thing and should not be noted as such. It's just another law of nature like gravity. Simply don't grasp and cause yourself misery; there is a time for letting go and moving on.
ohmy.gif
Yea thats right do everything you can do before you die even if you don't know it you might die any day there is something out there that can kill anyone on this planet.
So do as much as possible before you run out of time.
wacko.gif

[Moderator's Note: One post below this by Vesves is deleted, because of the offensive language and off-topic. I also deleted the post by Sammeh-chan, who tries to warn him. Thanks sammeh-chan and yuki69, who informs me via PM.]

Well my granparent's raised me,when i was 12 my granfather past away and it felt like i could'nt go on but i did it was terrorable.My granny died 5 years ago once a gain it was terrorable and it was really hard loosing the two of them cause i spent everyday with them and they where like my parent's.A month later my uncle past away after my granny,he lived next door to us and i was'nt effected by that even about 2years ago i lost my best friend in a car accident and my cousin was robbed and killed and i was'nt effected by that iether.My mother and family say i cried so much when my grandparent's died that i don't feel anything any more,i really don't like when someone i know dies i don't feel anything sometimes i want to feel something but i can't.

The first person to die who was dear to me, was my father. Till this day i don't know the reason he died, i was only 7 at the time he passed away. Then when i was between 10 N 12 my closest cousin commited suecide in our own apartment. I miss him, this was due to his drug addiction. Then two uncles died in the following years. One was killed, the other suffered heatstroke. My grandmha N gramps died of old age. Last year 1 of my aunts from my dads side of the family died from cancer. This stories are all true, I've lived with the pain. An have been able to be strong, the advice and love they showed; will forever be in my heart. AISHTERU SO MINA, every 1 OF YOU R.I.P.
sad.gif
*sniff*!!!!!!!

there were a few of my relatives from both my father and mother's side died.they were not distant relatives,like uncle and cousins...but maybe my bond with them wasn't strong enough i hardly felt anything
unsure.gif
.i was sad of course,someone died...and also it's a good reminder for me that i also going to be dead one day
ph34r.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back