Happiness!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (solarwing @ Oct 02 2006, 09:45 AM) QUOTE (johnjefferson3)they just released the hapiness promo over the torrents sites, so go look for it!!!!
Too bad, I cant use torrents, I'll have to wait for a direct download link.
sad.gif

why cant you use torrents?

QUOTE (warita200)why cant you use torrents?
My ISP reduced the bandwidth limit for peer to peer network that is the system which torrents use.

QUOTE (solarwing)Too bad, I cant use torrents, I'll have to wait for a direct download link.

Happiness Promo DDL

It looks decent to me, yet can't tell whether it's good or not until I've watched the first few epi.

I saw the promo and it does look interesting. I'll probably check that out and Lovedol ~Lovely Idol. Since quite a few of the anime I was watching has ended.

all the promos of an anime play it safe so they get your attention without hyping the show to early and then as the series goes along they build up the plot, the promo did what it was supposed to do, and i believe this series will even get better, and at least it has cute girls in it too, so it can not get worse,so just keep wacthing and enjoy this great series!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (Paganini)QUOTE (solarwing)Too bad, I cant use torrents, I'll have to wait for a direct download link.

Happiness Promo DDL

It looks decent to me, yet can't tell whether it's good or not until I've watched the first few epi.
Thanks for the DDL. . .it was really needed. . .you saved me man.
smile.gif

well they will be airing a new episode every thursday starting from 10-5-2006 to 12-21-2006, and it will have 12 episodes, of girl cuteness so that everyone can enjoy this series!!!!!!!

I have watched the promo and yeah, am definitely going to watch this series. The girls are so cute and the song wasn't bad at all.

QUOTE (Haruhi Suzumiya @ Oct 04 2006, 10:55 PM) Most people are watching this for the trap.
ph34r.gif

He's the best part after all.
laugh.gif

No, I suspect a lot are watching for the cute girls as well.
wink.gif

QUOTE (Juhachi)No, I suspect a lot are watching for the cute girls as well.
Yep I agree with you, a lot are watching this anime for the cute girls and of course am watching it too.
smile.gif

I've been a bit interested in this for a while, and will try to check it out. If it ever get subbed. ^^ Yay?

well with lunar and (your mom) doing Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na, ~ Crescent Love ~ and Harukalover said there people intested in Lovedol ~Lovely Idol~, so if anyone who is left out of that anime, then whoever left should definalty pick this anime up also, or if enough people have time do all 3 series, or at least do 3 differnt cute girls shows, so that every cute girl show fets subbed!!!!! Remember "help cute girls campain 2006" where the whole world comes together to help get all gute girls shows fansibbed, please join the anime reveloution now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this anime going to be subbed. I've been looking for it but still have only found the promo.

i know the promo was subbed, but i don't know if they just decieded to subb the promo, or will they to the rest of the series, if they don't then i will need all your help again to find another group to fansub thie seires, i am confident we can do this again, since with your help we found a group to do lovey idol with in hours of me posting on that forum!!!!!!

Also, realize that a lot of new series have come out. This may be a late acquistition for a group who ends up dropping something else, or who is following the raws and decides it's worth subbing. (Or a new group may form to sub it!)

My bet would be on Shiawase or umai-ATP since they did the promo, but you never know ...

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back