Halo 3

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Jamjum

-san
Sempai
(Beta)... Much to talk about (sure) can't say for certain that the halo 3 beta is any good at the moment it seems that way it's fun differnt controls very interesting new weapons. Whats with the spartan laser lol not even i know but it seems that it's a good weapon. nice maps about three i think no local multiplayer makes things a little stupid *sigh i do want to kill myself with out getting file complaints. anyway the thing is this will be a another great game i can garrentee that but for the most part i will care about now.
Halo 3 (beta) > Game when it comes out
Whats your story tell me.... oops i meant tell us.
biggrin.gif

Omg i cant wait fr this game to come out. I dont have a 360 but ill probly be camping outside my friends house waiting for him to open the door and let me in to play halo 3. Their brining back the assault rifle from Halo 1 so its going to be awsome. DO we have any good snipers here?

The beta is actually pretty good. Not much to do in it though. Needlers are finally weapons that can kill rather than something to stomp on the pride of noobs. Pre ordered my copy already. Can't wait!

Played the Beta, it was not too bad. It does not seem to be all that different from the last two versions. But I am sure the official version will take the market by storm. Only time will tell.

Yeah if they release at the right time, it could become one of the best games releases this past year.

My mom and I are both looking forward to this game. I have one friend who already reserved the edition that comes with the helmet, though he said I could have that. I was going to try and play the beta online since I got the XBox360, but there were complications and I wasn't able to. I have no doubt that the game will sell really well. I just hope it is a little longer than the second one. It took me ages to beat Halo and I beat Halo 2 within a week, that was the only real problem I had with the second one. I guess we will see.
biggrin.gif

I really look forward to its release. Halo 3 will be the reason I buy an XBOX 360; and I aint buyin till it's released. Not worth the money yet IMO. As for length; I agree I hope its a *lot* longer than the second one. The first one took me a while to beat (few days); the second one my brother and I beat in one night, was so disappointing. Bleh, at least the multiplayer is still fun
happy.gif

QUOTE (dchaosblade @ Jun 08 2007, 01:36 AM) I really look forward to its release. Halo 3 will be the reason I buy an XBOX 360; and I aint buyin till it's released. Not worth the money yet IMO. As for length; I agree I hope its a *lot* longer than the second one. The first one took me a while to beat (few days); the second one my brother and I beat in one night, was so disappointing. Bleh, at least the multiplayer is still fun
happy.gif

I agree with him though..... Although i would really like if halo 3 were to be available in X box too.....

Yeah, i played the beta. The sword is back, but takes energy now. 10 hits...
The pistol is back, 3-4 headshots for a kill
The wraiths auto turret is usable now.
The Sniper rifle has slight delay.
The beam rifle's ammo decreases in increments of 10.
The Nail grenade from the brutes is quite devistating in tunnels
The Brute chopper, which is a massive brute motercycle and is equipped with TWO bruteshot cannons seems to be powerful.
The Brutes have drastically increased AI.
The telepod devices have been replaced with man cannons.
The spartan lazer is a very good midrange anti personel/vehicle weapon.
The missle pod, is a very powerful antivehicle weapon, with auto lock on.
The rocket launcher no longer locks onto vehicles
Bubble shield, anti grav lifts, and energy drainers are introduced.
The needler kicks @$$.
The Mongoose is here,(human ATV)
Its easier to splatter with ghosts.
Easier to stick.
Grenades react to environment (bounce off metal, stick in snow etc...)

Well thats all ive noticed so far. As for me, ive preordered all 3 versions of halo 3. I will play the basic edition. and the other 2 can sit in a glass case on my shelf.

I haven't played the Beta yet.. I hear something like you need to buy crackdown before you can get the Halo 3 beta.... is that true?

QUOTE (Nightdragon @ Jun 30 2007, 12:12 PM) I haven't played the Beta yet.. I hear something like you need to buy crackdown before you can get the Halo 3 beta.... is that true?
You can no longer play the beta. The beta is over. But yes, specially marked editions of crackdown can get you in. Or if you were one of the 10000 people selected by bungie(like me) you could play it without crackdown.

Ah, I see. So, do they expect to re-release a newer version of the Beta? or is this it until the official release of the game?

QUOTE (Nightdragon @ Jun 30 2007, 08:34 PM) Ah, I see. So, do they expect to re-release a newer version of the Beta? or is this it until the official release of the game?
That was the last chance to play halo3 until it comes out. :|

QUOTE (Nightdragon @ Jul 01 2007, 11:32 AM) SON OF A GUN! oh well, I guess I will have to wait.... what is the estimated date of release for Halo 3?
Not too much longer for halo 3. The day of glory, the day of the release of one of the most anticipated video games in history. September 25th 2007.

Finish the fight!

I played Halo3 beta too.. Not as much as you did, Clowd. Anyway, I'm curious, did you pre-order the one that comes with a Zune too?

QUOTE (onimike @ Jul 02 2007, 11:47 PM) I played Halo3 beta too.. Not as much as you did, Clowd. Anyway, I'm curious, did you pre-order the one that comes with a Zune too?
Lol, no. Im not interested in the Zune one. I mean, sure im a mad halo junkie, but ive already got a great mp3 player (Zen V Plus) and I dont have a use for a Zune.

wats ur guys gamertags on live? im Luigi Rox You and F0rza azzurri, feel free to add me. Maybe we can get a game going on halo 2?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back