Halo 3

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
warning: Hi- Resolution screens
halo-3-20070705005846973.jpg
halo-3-20070711001721605.jpg
halo-3-20070711001711965.jpg
halo-3-20070711001713324.jpg
halo-3-20070711001714637.jpg
halo-3-20070711001715855.jpg
halo-3-20070711001717277.jpg
halo-3-20070711001718824.jpg
halo-3-20070711001720230.jpg

QUOTE (TMaelstrom @ Jul 17 2007, 01:48 AM) Looks good, but I'm just hoping the game play won't be as boring and repetitive as Halo 2's single player campaign.
It was boring, but that's when you have to learn how to spice things up. Like what me and my friend did on the first level of the Halo 2 campaign. We played the first level on legendary with only meleeing. We didn't shoot a single bullet or throw a single grenade. It took a while, but we got a hell of a lot of assassination kills.
tongue.gif
I never get Halo for the campaign anyway. Sure I play it and like it and I hope that Halo 3's campaign turns out to be better than Halo 2's, but I'm getting Halo 3 mainly for the online multiplayer anyway.

Yeah me and a friend just sit there complete the games campaign as fast s possible, so we can unlock all the areans etc..... So then we can have Tournements wiht more frineds of play online.

Most FPSs we tend to play for the Multiplayer value the Singleplayer just doesnt keep oour interest.

-Alright looks to the point that halo 3 will be this generation best game along with GTA Microsoft was happy to announce that halo 3 edition XB 360 is "cool" ha yeah i would love to spend more money * why thank you microsoft. but i must admit that this year will be my favorite year for consoles i think i might sell my XB360 and buy an elite*. or Halo 3 Edition who with me. Alright just two months away from waiting in line for 10 hours to get my halo 3 copy YAY! _ Jamjum -XBL account name

im gonna buy halo 3 for both single player and multiplayer.
im not going to play multiplayer i want to finish the singleplayer campaign first.
it has been confirmed that u can play campaign with 4 player co-op 1st player is MC 2th is the arbiter 3th and 4th are 2 newly announced elite's who are joining with the arbiter and MC and they look cool.
bungie also said that the 2 elites are playing the same as the arbiter and MC only they begin a stage with carbine rifles instead of battle rifles. witch MC and the arbiter will start with. cant w8 for it. cant w8 for metroid prime 3 either. both legendary games.

Halo 3 is getting closer too the date of it's release and really i just can't help but think about it and dream about it aw wow it will be fun. after watching 300 it lead me too think that spartans are meant to die and rely on them selfs to fight with honor and glory. witch leads me to think that this game will be just like 300 without the half naked men and brutal fights with gore but still be funny to watch.

QUOTE (Jamjum @ Aug 12 2007, 04:53 AM) Halo 3 is getting closer too the date of it's release and really i just can't help but think about it and dream about it aw wow it will be fun. after watching 300 it lead me too think that spartans are meant to die and rely on them selfs to fight with honor and glory. witch leads me to think that this game will be just like 300 without the half naked men and brutal fights with gore but still be funny to watch.
Dude don't get me started on crazy ideas when I think about 300 and Halo.

I just imagine the what is your profession scene with the Chief in it. While all the rest raise up their spears an armored hand just thrust into the air holding an assault rifle. Speaking of which I'm glad its back.

But yeah I'm probably going to buy my 360 soon now that I have things like a job and money.
laugh.gif
The only problem is which 360 to get. Elite, Halo edition, plain vanilla.

My friend mailed this to me so I thought that u guy's know or would like to know this :

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/08/13/ha...lion_preorders/

Smashes all records
By Cian Ginty, ElectricNews.net → More by this authorPublished Monday
13th August 2007 09:46 GMTFind your perfect job - click here from
thousands of tech vacancies Halo 3 has reached one million pre-orders
in North America alone, making it the fastest selling pre-ordered game
in history. Over a month before it's set to hit shelves, the
eagerly-awaited title has set a new precedent for the video games
market, according to Microsoft.

"What we've experienced is nothing short of phenomenal," said Bob
McKenzie, senior vice president of merchandising at games retailer
GameStop, in Microsoft's press release. "Halo 3 has eclipsed many
previous records and will prove to be one of the must-have items of
2007."

Originally intended for a PC launch, the first Halo game went on to be
the showpiece title for Microsoft's Xbox console, and the series has
continued to be a keystone title on the Xbox ever since. The third
Halo game from Bungie Studios is expected to hold the same key place
on the Xbox 360 console.

After some minimal online and "guerrilla" marketing, Microsoft is now
lining up large mainstream campaigns to push the game even further
both in North America and Europe. In order to promote the game in the
US Microsoft is making deals with large brands such as Burger King,
7-Eleven, and Mountain Dew.

"This September, Halo 3 will push video game entertainment into the
forefront of mainstream culture," said Chris Di Cesare, Microsoft's
director of creative marketing. "Teaming up with some of the world's
strongest and most recognisable brands is trailblazing new paths and
cementing video games as big entertainment on par with major event
films, and is a testament to the excitement and anticipation
intrinsically linked to Halo 3."

The game is to be released in three editions; standard, limited, and
"legendary" - the extra edition coming with extras such as artwork and
behind-the-scenes documentaries, and even a figure of the main
character's head. Halo 3 is due on 26 September in Europe and a day
earlier in the US.

You guys should get BioShock when it's released on August 21, and play that until Halo 3 comes out. BioShock has been getting stellar reviews so far.

I'm getting my new Elite broken if by playing some Crackdown. Can't wait for the main event here on Sept. 25th. Mass Effect is looking good too.

I just bought 3 12 packs of the Game Fuel Mountain Dew. Its OK. Not exactly to my taste but I'll be damed if I don't intend to drink a few when I am reunited with my old friend the Chief. I don't even intend to drink all of them. Just one pack maybe 2. At least one is going unopened and is being saved for me to sell on E-bay 15 years from now.

I'm not like an uber extreme Halo fan but I'm really pumped for this(yeah I know me and millions of others) but I'm getting prepared for this. I might grab a case of Bawls(hehehe Bawls) so I know I'll be energized and ready to rock.

I'm still considering taking off from work so I can get to the mall when it opens and then skip class that evening so I can immerse myself in sweet sci-fi fps bliss. Or maybe I should just say I have an appointment and leave work at lunch time and skip class. That way I still show up to work that day and make some money. Suggestions anyone?

I saw a pic......it looked like the Convenants are teaming up with the humans to go up against the flood or a new enemy...not too sure.
wink.gif

Ah I would love to play Halo 3 but I ain't got a 360 and I doubt that I'll ever get one.
sad.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Aug 18 2007, 08:52 PM) I saw a pic......it looked like the Convenants are teaming up with the humans to go up against the flood or a new enemy...not too sure.
wink.gif

Ah I would love to play Halo 3 but I ain't got a 360 and I doubt that I'll ever get one.
sad.gif

Some of the Covenant are on our side. Most of the Elites, Grunts, and Hunters are helping the UNSC and Master Chief "finish the fight."

Why no 360? I never thought I would get one either but by some miracle I found a good job and Halo 3 is just a month's wait away. You could do the same thing.

Besides we all know it will make it to PC eventually.

Yeah, I suspect the PC release will only be a month or two behind the XBOX360; thinking of waiting rather than buying an XBOX360 JUST for Halo3. And from what I've heard, it's basically UNSC, the elites, some hunters, and many of the grunts/jackals vs. the Brutes and just as many grunts/jackals + the remnants of the 'prophets' or w/e they're called. Either way, still waitin' and still considering buying the XBOX - I already bought the Wii a week ago =D

QUOTE (dchaosblade @ Aug 18 2007, 09:36 PM) Yeah, I suspect the PC release will only be a month or two behind the XBOX360
A month or two? No way! A year or two is more like it. Halo 2 just came out for PC this spring. Besides why would they expand the market for the systems killer ap so soon? They want everybody who is going to buy the 360 and Halo 3 buy them before they let it go to PC where Sony's minions can experience its glory without purchasing a 360.

So September 1st. The month of launch is here!

Halo 3 is coming, to celebrate ive converted www.halo3countdown.com into a usable desktop wallpaper!
here is what it looks like..

And you can download it
HERE

Dude I too feel Halo 3 looming over me. I'm taking off work on the 25th the North American release date. I'm going to line up at my local shopping mall at 7:30 or 8:00 in the evening because the Electronics Boutique is doing a midnight release. So excited.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back