Haiyoru! Nyaruani TV

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

narchobit

-chi
Kouhai
The story centers around Nyaruko, a formless Cthulhu deity who can take on the shape of a seemingly ordinary silver-haired girl. Mahiro Yasaka is a normal high school who is chased by aliens one night, until Nyaruko saves him.(animenewsnetwork)

Anyhow My verdict on anime its kinda fast and no really any story line. Random aliens come to earth in 10 episode. They are nicely animated and all but plots just terrible. at end of wach episode it shows how many days a big ship going to crash into ship causing destruction. I don't Know its just random and its sometimes, funny. Its really short 4 mins per episode! also basically the episode is 1 min 30 secs and ending 1 mins 30 the next episode preview. XD

Animation 6/10
plot:1/10
humor 4/10
Moeness 8/10 Lol is this even a rating!

Actually it's more along the line of aliens invade on the 11th episode while the cute girls tend to live at this one boy's home. From what it looks like most of the Lovecraft creatures got a moe moe makeover. As for the 12th episode it's just back to the same old same old. In any case I'd laugh if this actually got an actual anime instead of it getting TV flash episodes here. I mean the credits song alone makes it feel like it could go the ways of Azumanga Diaoh by working it's way into having an anime kind of route.

It was a good short to kill time with, and I'm not saying it was a bad thing though.

Watched the first ep and dropped it since I totally didnt get the jokes. Or lets say they werent funny. Not my kind of humor.

QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ Mar 24 2011, 02:19 AM) Watched the first ep and dropped it since I totally didnt get the jokes. Or lets say they werent funny. Not my kind of humor.
The light novels are quite funny. It's more of a shame that the ONAs got the short end of the stick. Poor animation (flash quality), lack of direction, and unnecessary OP/ED theme that took up essentially half of each "episode." And yes, there are some cultural references. Not as deep as Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, but it does require some familiarity with Japanese culture both otaku and non-otaku related.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back