H2 drama...

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

gilakid

-chi
Kouhai
Hi, i was just wondering if there's any mIRC channel hosting this jap drama? I saw fansub.tv is hosting it as well.

Can someone please let me know if you know the IRC channel. Thanks

That's a fab idea. Just thought of something - how about linking the AVI, the TORRENT and the IRC channel on the download page?

The actual group who do this don't seem to have an IRC channel according to animesuki. Here is their website tho http://www.studiooto.com/

@sasha I can just about understand the point of having the torrent (for those few people who would like to help seed a series) but what's the point of givng the IRC channel. With abit of research from animesuki OR even downloading the epiosde and watching the opening credits you can easily find the IRC channel for the group.

You're right. It's like choosing between fruit and ice-cream. I can't even be bothered to worry about seeds or speeds with BitTorrent... I just do the Direct Download every time, which I reckon is just like everyone else.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back