Gundam Seed Destiny

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
nope, you can't... GSD is licensed, and Fansub TV doesn't distribute any licensed anime! Sorry, you'll have to look somewhere else...

/jp

thanks for that i just realized the whole series and chapter were removed from the list, well so much for the enjoyment.......thanks for all the chapters provided any way.......

can someone find a link to a website that distributes Gundam SEED Destiny? IM getting VERY pissed off right now, that was my FAVORITE anime of all time.

all i know is that there's a group called haro^2 tori^2 subbing it.. look around for a torrent, i'm not sure where to get them and even less sure if i'm allowed to mention it!

/jp

PM me and I'll hook you up with all the neccessary info. to get your GSD fix!
biggrin.gif

haro^2 tori^2 is essentially the same as AK-Aone. Same typefont, karaoke, etc.

Wow... So many things to talk about here.

Now, once again, more stuff is going on in the opening:
A. Nu-Freedom and Justice. The sexiest Gundams in the show
biggrin.gif

B. Mwu La Flaga (or Neo, I honestly dont know) in the starting sequence of the OP
C. Athrun better be careful, or he wont even appear in the next opening with all those girls on the screen. PIMP.
tongue.gif

D. The 3rd guy in the scene where Athrun is walking away from a half-naked Cagalli (Nice
smile.gif
) is Kiaska. Hadnt seem him in sometime, and it looks like he'll get a Zaku.
E. Blue Gouf Ignited. Just felt like pointing that out.

Ok, onto the episode now...
The meeting between Athrun/Kira/Lacus/Cagalii had signifigance, but the talks were essentially a bust. It's really hard to tell who's right and who's wrong. Both have very valid reasons for taking their side. Personally, I have to take Kira's side in all of this, with a couple reservations. Who knows, maybe Athrun is walking the right path. But, it'll take awhile before we know the Chairman's true intentions. I was a bit peeved at Athrun for not mentioning one word about the ring. He just stared at it and got nervous. Way to go, Athrun
dry.gif

Although it didnt seem like it, Rey played a big part in this episode. It would look like Gilbert was talking to Rau in that flashback, and Rey watching on. That's how Rey got so giddy when he met the Chairman back in episode 19, I would imagine.

The EA enhanced humans. We learn Auel's word is "Mother", and we hear it directly from him. And now Shinn knows Stellar is a EA pilot. In my opinion, this story is just as interesting as the whole Kira/Athrun ordeal. And seriously, what the hell was Lunamaria doing in the middle of that battle. I was scared something would happen to her
ohmy.gif

w00ps. Sorry about the spoilers.

I just watched it, and the intrigue just keeps building! Man, I can hardly contain the suspense.
tongue.gif
I really loved that new intro, I'm glad to hear it is sung by Nani Tamaki again, I'm a big fan. I too heard about the new ED, and can't wait until it airs. Gundam music is some of my favorite of all time.
tongue.gif

As for the intro spoilers: I'm fairly positive now, as most people are undoubtedly, that Mwu is Neo. The guy in the OP with the half-naked Cagalli does seem to be Kisaka, for those of you that don't recall, he was the guy who was supposed to protect Cagalli in the original series.[/quote] In Cellphone^2's version, I totally just realized the little bits of humor they put in there, such as Editor: Athrun's Sunglasses, and Karaoke: Auel's Mommy.
tongue.gif
Sorry about the random info, but I just found it hilarious.
wink.gif
And I know the Orange Gouf Ignited is totally hot, but I can't find myself wondering if there is any reason it is still in there? I also managed to freeze the frame just in time to accidentally catch sight of a group of Doms as well... interesting.

I'm glad in this episode they were a lot more realistic in the timing regarding how long it took Lunamaria to get back to the ship, and I still can't wait until we see how her newfound information will play out... Good thing Athrun didn't give Cagalli a good-bye kiss, or she'd really be pissed.
tongue.gif

Within Lodonia, I'm not sure if it was just me, or did some of those bodies look a bit like Kira? Specifically, the one Athrun was checking out. It's probably a continuation of the project that spawned Kira, and not merely a training ground/lab for the EA... This would tie Mwu in with Dullindal in Rey's flashback. Further corroberation on this evidence is the focus on the child's face in the computer terminal. Obviously, from what I saw of the name, it wasn't Kira, but there is no reason to name the kid the same thing... From what I saw of the name was ...UNEIDER... Eh, enough rampant speculation.

I can't wait to see what happens with Stellar now, and hopefully we can consider Gaia down for the count... that one's gotta be my least favorite of all the SEED units. However, seeing as Stellar didn't totally freak out when Auel mentioned "Die", it seems that her belief in protection has at least somewhat softened the brunt of the mental trauma. Interesting. Of course, in her twisted mind, it seems she wants to protect Auel by rescuing his mother... I wonder how this will tie in later.

I seriously can't wait for this next episode.
tongue.gif
From the preview, it seems to me Shinn's going a bit crazy with Stellar, and is that Kira fighting EA units? Hrm...

This show is so much better than the original Gundam SEED, and honestly, I'm fairly sure it's become my favorite Gundam series of all time, surpassing even the original and 08th MS team. My only desire is that they put more emphasis on the "normal" units, and not so much on the fantastic gundam-on-gundam action. Of course, with the new OP, things look promising.
biggrin.gif

Wicked.
~ SP

I have no idea as to where you can find it direct, I've been getting them via BT... Is there any reason you can't use Bittorrent? University?

~ SP

I can't guarantee it will work, but have you tried using Azureus, and setting the incoming port to something not blocked by the router? Additionally, there's an option to override the tracker announce port, which may also help to remedy your problem... I clearly don't have the problem myself, so I'm just throwing this out there as something to try.
tongue.gif

~ SP

are you guys watching the haro^2 tori^2 version or the cellphone^2 one?? i've been waiting for haro's sub and it doesn't show up on point blank yet... i don't want to download cellphone's and the day after haro's, so if i missed something (like a fansub group name change?) please let me know!

/jp

It's gonna take me frigging 20 days to dload Cellphone^2's and longer for anirupt. I'm gonna wait for SEED fansubs, they are normally fast, but i can't seem to find it....

I see SEED-Fansub's is up on their usual tracker site. However, it only has 14 seeds, so you may want to wait a while. darkdog, I watch Cellphone^2's version, it's pretty well done, and I like the fonts they use. They're very simple in style, and their karaoke subs are quite appealing.

~ SpacePirate

damn.. if tonight haro tori don't have their version out imma gonna get cellphone's then! i wanted to stick to haro because i have all the other episodes subbed by AKingdom_AoNE or Haro^2_Tori^2.. thanks for the info though:)

/jp

QUOTE (darkdog @ Apr 13 2005, 07:49 AM) damn.. if tonight haro tori don't have their version out imma gonna get cellphone's then! i wanted to stick to haro because i have all the other episodes subbed by AKingdom_AoNE or Haro^2_Tori^2.. thanks for the info though:)

/jp
on their IRC channel, they said it was delayed due to School.

I liked Cellphone^2's version over Anirupt, actually. But I prefer to collect Haro^2tori^2 subs.

thanks for the info! that's a more than understandable excuse for a slow release
wink.gif

/jp

Ha! Congratulations, now get to watching Gundam.
wink.gif
Haro^2 and Tori^2's releases are out now.
smile.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back