Gundam Seed Destiny

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

random

-san
Retired
I'm suprised no-one made a thread about this. Oh well...

This thread is to discuss things about Gundam Seed Destiny.

For me, i can't wait to see what happens in Phase 6
sad.gif
Phase 5 kinda finished off with a cliffhanger (which i hate).

Apart from that, this series has been really good for me so far
smile.gif
And i hope it'll continue like it is now
smile.gif

QUOTE (random's disclaimer. Read or perish in the depths of the shadows...)This thread is intended to discuss things and thoughts about Gundam Seed Destiny and nothing but Gundam Seed Destiny. If you have nothing good to say, don't say it at all. If you want to talk about another anime; create a new topic, for the rest, there are other categories for those type of comments to be posted in.
Have fun
tongue.gif

Its my favorite "new" anime (if it counts...).
It seems every ep. has ended with the cliffhanger. Instead of saying, "this happened in Phase 5", we're always looking forward to the next phase.
Athrun should light it up next episode!
smile.gif

this anime is rather weird ... i dont understand it .. and i got bored thru the 3rd ep ... can some1 briefly summarise it .. using spoiler tags

QUOTE (mugen023 @ Nov 18 2004, 01:39 AM) this anime is rather weird ... i dont understand it .. and i got bored thru the 3rd ep ... can some1 briefly summarise it .. using spoiler tags
it would help if you watched the "prequel" to this series (Gundam Seed)

GSD is the continuing story of the battle between ZAFT and the Earth Alliance forces.
Shinn Asuka (and just who is the main character btw?) lost his parents and sister in a battle that the Earth Forces had with a neutral colony called ORB. Shinn becomes a ZAFT soldier to get revenge.

QUOTE (jrow7784 @ Nov 18 2004, 07:15 AM) QUOTE (mugen023 @ Nov 18 2004, 01:39 AM) this anime is rather weird ... i dont understand it .. and i got bored thru the 3rd ep ... can some1 briefly summarise it .. using spoiler tags
it would help if you watched the "prequel" to this series (Gundam Seed)

GSD is the continuing story of the battle between ZAFT and the Earth Alliance forces.
Shinn Asuka (and just who is the main character btw?) lost his parents and sister in a battle that the Earth Forces had with a neutral colony called ORB. Shinn becomes a ZAFT soldier to get revenge.
thanks...

but i dont know where to get GS now

since some haters in anime otaku sed a some bad stuff about shigatsu and admin took it down

Is kira still in gundam seed destiny? or is it just about the guy who wants revenge for his brother and sister... and in the intro kira and -.- that girl with pink hair are thoughether... im confused

After watching Episode 6, i have to say......it's getting pretty darn good. I seriously can't wait to see Episode 7 to see what happens to Earth and Junius 7 etc.....

Yup.... I think Kira Yamato will kick some butt in episode 7.

I just can't wait. Luckily i managed to watch Gundam Seed last month before i watch Gundam Seed Destiny. Really cool characters and nice plot.

This is going to be another favourite anime of mine.
biggrin.gif

Too bad i am in the middle of my exam now. Haiz.... Feeling a bit anxious. But, i'll still look forward to episode 7. This anime has become a necessary "diet" for me now.
cool.gif

I'm actually waiting for the good guys to get some of that kick ass firepower
huh.gif

They've all been downgraded to Ginns
sad.gif
If I remember correctly Kira's gundam wasn't totally wrecked like Athrun's one right? It was only rough around the edges...still could get it fixed and do his "justice for all thing" again
tongue.gif

man this show gets better, doesnt it?

that scene where Kira's overlooking Junius 7 fall on Earth makes a wonderful wallpaper!

QUOTE (jrow7784 @ Nov 23 2004, 10:37 AM) man this show gets better, doesnt it?

that scene where Kira's overlooking Junius 7 fall on Earth makes a wonderful wallpaper!
Definately...and when Kira is looking at Junius 7 falling down to earth, i'd really love that as a wallpaper........Oh well....
Hopefully someone actually makes it into a wallpaper.......hopefully.....

I have to agree with you.... that scene is cool.... but that's where the episode ends too... haiz.

I hope the next episode will be out in a jiffy. Getting impatient
laugh.gif

-.0 god that episode was so good hopefully its reaslesed early this week
wink.gif
kira is so cool but that ending kinda made it seem kira is mute and is trying to say something
huh.gif
he should get his gundam and kick ass then when shinn sees it he will wanna fight, its shown in intro too

Hey I think SEED Destiny has funny plot, it goes like this:
1. On Gundam SEED, the one who stole the Mobile suit is ZAFT and now the one who's doing that is Earth side.
2. In ep. 7 I guess the creator inspired by "Armageddon" movie. It has meteor shower just like in the movie.

But still it has good story.

eh, i liked the first gundam seed better. i watched gundam seed destiny first, then decided to download the first series and watch it. it cleared up a lot of questions i had on gundam seed destiny, like characters, wtf is going on, who is the guy watching junios 7 fall, etc. o_O

dry.gif

i love lacus-chan
dry.gif

THis looks like it is going to be a great series. This just keeps getting better and better. Little more of a story plot in the begining unlike the original, which is what i think is going to make this a great series. Will it be better than the original? Guess only time will tell. Cant wait for episode 8
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Kyoshiro @ Nov 28 2004, 08:52 AM) eh, i liked the first gundam seed better. i watched gundam seed destiny first, then decided to download the first series and watch it. it cleared up a lot of questions i had on gundam seed destiny, like characters, wtf is going on, who is the guy watching junios 7 fall, etc. o_O

dry.gif

i love lux-chan
dry.gif

Hmm... the one watching at the beach is it?

It's Kira yamato.. from Gundam Seed Destiny.

The story still revolves around the Gundam Seed's original character.... do you remember when Kagali's father sacrificed himself in ORB and he said.... about their firm stand of being a neutral.

Well... it's the younger generation's time to rule the show. Kira and Athrun will be providing the military support for ORB i guess.. hehe...

That makes me wonder whether ORB has developed even stronger gundam. And with Kira and Athrun on ORB side, i think their military power should be quite formidable.

Ep 7 was good stuff!
Asuran pwnd them all in target practice!
smile.gif

I loved how they did the Junius 7 fragments falling with Rakusu doing her song, which I liked btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back