Guitar Hero

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Nightdragon

TSiF-Tearraven
Retired
Guitar Hero... a game that puts you as the rock star. You take the guitar, put it on, and start jamming out! I am a HUGE fan of the game... so I decided to make this topic where people can just discuss the game...

I get kinda addicted to Guitar Hero at times. I'll say I'm just gonna play one more song and then quit, and then say the same thing for the next song, and then the next song, and then the next song......
rolleyes.gif

I only own Guitar Hero II and I'm not able to pass any songs on Expert yet. For a while I couldn't even make the transition from Medium to Hard, but eventually I got it. Now I can play most of the songs on Hard and get at the very least 85%. There are still some songs I can't do at all. Namely Psychodellic Freakout and Carry Me Home. Those 2 songs were just way too hard for me.

I assume there are people here who can play most of the songs on Expert. Hopefully I can get there before Guitar Hero III comes out.

I can play every song on Guitar Hero I on Expert and every song on Guitar Hero II on Hard (many on expert) but Phycobilly Freakout is one of the three songs I can't complete on expert.

Has anyone ever tried playin a song with the guitar and then switch to the controller and try playing the same song? I have and its fun but sometimes tougher or easier... depending on the song.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back