GUESS the anime!!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Another day, another image, same episode, same location....

this is a series that I know some of you have been talking about recently!

In 3-4 hours I'll edit this to add a better shot of the staircase scene so you can see the characters better.

QUOTE (Hiroyuki @ Sep 09 2007, 06:48 AM) Edit: OK here's another shot (click for full size)

All the screenshots are from the same episode BTW.
I'm pretty sure I recognize the artwork here and the character here a bit. The samurai statue may have given it away so I'll guess Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei

Hmm I don't think it's Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei. Isn't Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei cell shading? This seems a little more sketchy. I'm not sure actually.

It's not Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei.
All the shots are in the same place, someone's house, on the same evening.
Two people on this thread may be kicking themselves when they realise the answer.
smile.gif

QUOTE (Hiroyuki @ Sep 10 2007, 01:54 PM) It's not Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei.
All the shots are in the same place, someone's house, on the same evening.
Two people on this thread may be kicking themselves when they realise the answer.
smile.gif

I hope that doesn't include me, but my next guess is Karin. The girl on the staircase kinda looks a bit like Maki, but the scene seems very vague to me. However, Karin does have something to do with cooking and the roses on the wall seems slightly familiar.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Sep 11 2007, 12:09 AM)my next guess is Karin. The girl on the staircase kinda looks a bit like Maki, but the scene seems very vague to me.  However, Karin does have something to do with cooking and the roses on the wall seems slightly familiar.
Kit-Tsukasa has won, it is Karin.

All the images were from ep14 (Maki visits Karin):
- Anju chopping up meat in the kitchen
- The roses Winner gave Karin which she dried and hung on the wall
- Karin & Maki fleeing upstairs after being greeted by Carerra & Anju
- The statues in the entrance hall.

The amusing thing was, Shinobu's_Lover started a thread about Karin only a couple of hours after I posted my first image, I felt sure someone would make the connection...

QUOTE (Hiroyuki @ Sep 10 2007, 06:15 PM) Kit-Tsukasa has won, it is Karin.

All the images were from ep14 (Maki visits Karin):
- Anju chopping up meat in the kitchen
- The roses Winner gave Karin which she dried and hung on the wall
- Karin & Maki fleeing upstairs after being greeted by Carerra & Anju
- The statues in the entrance hall.

The amusing thing was, Shinobu's_Lover started a thread about Karin only a couple of hours after I posted my first image, I felt sure someone would make the connection...
lol I didn't pay attention to that
tongue.gif
I knew something was fishy about the staircase thing though just couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Anyways here's mine:

Really easy if you can read it. Also, I can never come up with medium level stuff. Only easy or hard ones
tongue.gif

OMG Karin XD well i havent seen that show in awhile so that why i didnt remember.
QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Sep 10 2007, 09:01 PM)lol I didn't pay attention to that I knew something was fishy about the staircase thing though just couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Anyways here's mine:

Really easy if you can read it. Also, I can never come up with medium level stuff. Only easy or hard ones
hummm seem familar I think...but those names under umbrealla are used on many anime I seen so Im not sure =/ lol

lemme guess... umm maybe seto no hanayome? (which ep i forgot) im not sure but it reminds me about lunar's father writing something at the window just like that.. but i might be wrong.. XD

I forgot all about Karin's mother's botched dinner! I should have known! I just got though watching Karin (again) just a week ago!

Anyway i think Kit's pic is from Air.

QUOTE (synchk @ Sep 10 2007, 10:38 PM) lemme guess... umm maybe seto no hanayome? (which ep i forgot) im not sure but it reminds me about lunar's father writing something at the window just like that.. but i might be wrong.. XD

QUOTE I forgot all about Karin's mother's botched dinner! I should have known! I just got though watching Karin (again) just a week ago!

Anyway i think Kit's pic is from Air.

It's not from either Seto no Hanayome or AIR

Well I've identified the kanji but I can't make sense of them as a sentence or title, so I'm just going to guess Sola, since the sky and umbrella-like design make me think of that series.

I am going to go with either 'Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien' or 'Hanbun no Tsuki go Noboru Sora'.

QUOTE (Hiroyuki @ Sep 11 2007, 02:00 PM) Well I've identified the kanji but I can't make sense of them as a sentence or title, so I'm just going to guess Sola, since the sky and umbrella-like design make me think of that series.

QUOTE (trespasser @ Sep 11 2007, 02:16 PM)I am going to go with either 'Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien' or 'Hanbun no Tsuki go Noboru Sora'.

nope for all 3
laugh.gif
Looks like its harder than I thought XD

Here are a few more images:

I'm probably playing dirty with the last one
laugh.gif

THEY'RE FROM GIRL MEET'S GIRL! I LOVED THAT ANIME!

Yeah! my 1st win!
tongue.gif

Ok here we go try and guess!

Game-pic-1.jpg

pic will not get bigger if you click on it. sorry i use photobucket.

@Shinobu: You could upload it to imagevenue which is totally free and no signup if you wanted to get a thumbnail. (so we can see it bigger
smile.gif
)

It sort of looks like the animation from Touka Gettan but with such a little picture and a picture of just a window and maybe a door it doesn't tell me much. Then again maybe I just don't watch enough anime.

Edit: Geez no wonder it wouldn't get bigger. It wasn't even a full frame from the anime.
sad.gif

QUOTE (Shinobu's_Lover @ Sep 12 2007, 02:58 PM) Yeah! my 1st win!
tongue.gif

Ok here we go try and guess!

Game-pic-1.jpg

pic will not get bigger if you click on it. sorry i use photobucket.
looks like Strawberry Panic to me and please post larger images through thumbnails. It's really hard to identify with such a small picture.

Well. Don't need to do it now cause you got it Kit-Tsukasa. It is indeed Strawberry Panic. Your go.

Full pic:
screenStrawberryPanic.jpg

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back