GUESS the anime!!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (philo @ Sep 06 2007, 01:04 PM) its been a while and i did made a mistake on the last one but now guess this one

070621_02.jpg

has neone guessed this one? if they havent i guess its 5cm/sec

QUOTE (Soi @ Sep 05 2007, 09:44 PM)Make your bets...I mean guesses

If the image isn't enough, here is a second to view:

BTW, what are you all using to take screenshots? Apparently I either got lucky with winamp once for the first picture, or I became unlucky after the first picture, but it wouldn't let me do it again for some odd reason...

I may be WAY off considering I only watched the first episode of the show, but the animation styling leads me to believe that those screen shots are from Denno Coil.

Oh and if you want to take screenshots with a little more ease try VLC media player, definately easier than using winamp for screen caps

QUOTE (Soi @ Sep 05 2007, 11:44 PM)

BTW, what are you all using to take screenshots? Apparently I either got lucky with winamp once for the first picture, or I became unlucky after the first picture, but it wouldn't let me do it again for some odd reason...
open windows media player, go to the scene, pause it, press printscreen on keyboard, open paint of any other photo editor and ctrl+ v or paste it in. save as and u got urself a screeny.

QUOTE (Soi @ Sep 05 2007, 09:44 PM)Kekkaishi, the latest subbed episode at that.

Showing the symbol of the Yagyou

Will edit when i get some pics

EDIT:

Make your bets...I mean guesses

If the image isn't enough, here is a second to view:

That's Ookiku Furikabutte I do believe.

EDIT: I'll put some screenshots up as soon as I make em.
RE-EDIT: You know what? I decided I'm too damn lazy to make em. Even though this may be the only time I get it right, I'm gonna pass on my turn.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (luigiroxu @ Sep 06 2007, 06:54 AM) open windows media player, go to the scene, pause it, press printscreen on keyboard, open paint of any other photo editor and ctrl+ v or paste it in. save as and u got urself a screeny.
That has about never worked for me. I've tried Windows Media Player before, Zoom Player's frame capture (which only got the first frame of the entire video), and maybe got lucky with Winamp. I still need to try VLC though.
------------

Dancock is correct, so whoever wishes to take the turn as offered, go ahead. Otherwise I'll post another anime when I get back home.

Make sure you don't name the picture files anything obvious.

Okay well I'll try one if no one will:

Also the easiest way to get a frame out of a video I have found is to use MPC's save image function. Works perfectly every time
smile.gif

luigiroxu has guessed Romeo x Juliet however that is not correct.

hmm

Judging from that piece of clothing their i would say Romeo x Juliet?

i'm just going o say that this form makkes me sad i thought i watch alot of anime and i only knew one

how depresing is that...by the way the one i knew was okkiku furikuabri or how ever it is spelled

wink.gif

QUOTE (kaminari @ Sep 06 2007, 01:15 PM)i'm just going o say that this form makkes me sad i thought i watch alot of anime and i only knew one

how depresing is that...by the way the one i knew was okkiku furikuabri or how ever it is spelled

its not that depressing, theres probably over a thousand anime titles out there, and i only have 180 in my HDD so my collection has a long way to go.

Hmm... that is a puffy shirt, i know its not supposed to be obvious but can we get a hint?

Okay hint coming up as it has been about a day:

This should really help someone identify it. If not I shall post another hint tomorrow.
Bonus hint: This show is still going on in japan at the moment.

Hiroyuki has successfully guessed that the anime was Les Miserables
So then it is Hiroyuki's turn to post unless he wants to forfeit his play.

Kinda looks like a part from Nagasarete Airantou where Machi tried to cook.

Well given how scary the knife looks i'd also say it's from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai.

QUOTE (Shinobu's_Lover @ Sep 08 2007, 08:30 AM) Well given how scary the knife looks i'd also say it's from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai.
That's definetely not Higurashi, the animation quality is too different. I think it's something slightly older, maybe leaning towards 2002-2004 animation. Not quite 2005.

well the small pic really doesn't do much justice for the animation quality.
tongue.gif

Time for another clue. The first image was undoubtedly an obscure one, this one has more relevance, if no-one gets it in a few hours I have some more screenshots in reserve which are more obvious.

Edit: OK here's another shot (click for full size)

All the screenshots are from the same episode BTW.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back