GUESS the anime!!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

warita200

Tai Youkai
Sempai
RULES:

1. Post a picture from an anime. BUT, make sure it doesnt show the main characters or something, that is too obvious.

2. If nobody guesses right within 24 hours, you may post another picture, specify the genre or give some other hint, that makes it easier to identify the anime. If nobody guesses within 3 days, reveal the name of the anime and try with another one.

3. ONLY the person who has guessed right the name of the anime is allowed to continue the chain!!!!

4. NEW RULE!!! If you dont want to post pictures, or you dont have the time/means to do so, please dont make any guesses. Also posting a picture and then NOT checking on the progress is not allowed. Please be considerate.
wink.gif

Ok, I thought this was a neat idea. Lets test our knowledge in animes and also our memory. It is not difficult to remember the main characters, but what about details in the background? So, here come my 3 pics, lets see if anybody remembers!! From which anime are these pictures?????? PS: I will give a bonus info, since this is the first one. The pictures are from an anime movie.... but there is also a series, that was released AFTER the movie.
smile.gif

thats XXHolic Movie i am 120% sure it is XXHolic Movie beause no more then few days ago i watched it.
rolleyes.gif

can you guess this Anime?
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (C-Gen @ Jul 08 2007, 03:43 AM) can you guess this Anime?
biggrin.gif

Mmmm...is it Onegai Twin?

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Jul 08 2007, 10:05 AM) Mmmm...is it Onegai Twin?
Yup thats the beginning of episode 01 of Onegai Twins!.....I'm pretty sure.
biggrin.gif

Since it has been 24hrs already, can i continue the chain?
if the answer is yes, can anybody guess from wich anime movie is this:

jinroh3.jpg

Side-note: Also, it kinda works too with "Guess the Cosplay".
Thats actually what i play when i go to a cosplay show in my hometown.

Im gonna take a guess and say Jin-roh. Is it Jin-roh?

QUOTE (Yuki69 @ Jul 09 2007, 10:32 PM) Im gonna take a guess and say Jin-roh. Is it Jin-roh?
I wonder how you guessed that http://www.zone-sf.com/images/jinroh3.jpg
rolleyes.gif

At first I thought it was Akira, but the buildings are more simple so I guess it's Jin Roh

QUOTE (killorbekilled @ Jul 12 2007, 05:55 PM) well, lets keep the ball rolling

largeAnimePaperwallpapers_Spirited-.jpg
an easy one...
Spirited Away obviously.

I'll edit my post for the next one. Just need to capture some screens.

Edit: Here it is

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Jul 12 2007, 04:08 PM) Spirited Away obviously.

I'll edit my post for the next one. Just need to capture some screens.

Edit: Here it is

You gave it away with the title of the pics but I knew from the first one that it was RoD T.V.

QUOTE (Mowerman @ Jul 12 2007, 06:56 PM) You gave it away with the title of the pics but I knew from the first one that it was RoD T.V.
Haha, whoops. Didn't even think of about the title of the screenshots giving it away. Technically you're not right since ROD T.V. is the TV series while those screens are from the OVA series, but close enough.

QUOTE (Mowerman @ Jul 12 2007, 05:56 PM) You gave it away with the title of the pics but I knew from the first one that it was RoD T.V.
well since you "figured it out" are you going to continue?
wink.gif

Mowerman, the anime is Ghost Hunt. Now, i'm gonna think of which for you to guess...

mm, cant think of one. i'll yield my go. someone else go

[Moderator's Note: Don't double post. Use the edit feature]

that one is Byousoku 5 Centimeter

which anime is this from
tongue.gif

2nd picture kinda gives it away look only if u cant guess it.

Kekkaishi, the latest subbed episode at that.

Showing the symbol of the Yagyou

Will edit when i get some pics

EDIT:

Make your bets...I mean guesses

If the image isn't enough, here is a second to view:

BTW, what are you all using to take screenshots? Apparently I either got lucky with winamp once for the first picture, or I became unlucky after the first picture, but it wouldn't let me do it again for some odd reason...

Nope, not old, rather it started this year. Unfortunately, the subbing has only gotten to the eighth episode, and it's season run is almost over.

For a hidden clue:
ph34r.gif
Think sports

The ninja whispers...
laugh.gif

Going to bed, so will not be able to verify until my tomorrow comes along. Someone out there should know it.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back