GTO - Shonan 14 Days

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

AnimeWiz07

-de gozaru~
Sempai
so good things really do happen
tongue.gif
i was looking through the raws on manga helpers when i stumbled across... the second season of GTO?!! words can't describe how much i'm looking forward to this
biggrin.gif
one of the greatest mangas ever made (if not the greatest) is coming back strong; this chapter carries over all the comedy the first story had, and to see them pick up right where they left off... well damn (excuse the language) that makes me happy

I hope it continues the actual GTO not GTO Shonan Junai-gumi. But even still.....MARVELLOUS!

EDIT: oh and yeah one of the best mangas I have ever seen! GTO is top 5(IMO) but Shonan only top 15(IMO again...).

I think it'll be the original continued.

QUOTE (AnimeWiz07 @ Jun 08 2009, 10:57 PM) so good things really do happen
tongue.gif
i was looking through the raws on manga helpers when i stumbled across... the second season of GTO?!! words can't describe how much i'm looking forward to this
biggrin.gif
one of the greatest mangas ever made (if not the greatest) is coming back strong; this chapter carries over all the comedy the first story had, and to see them pick up right where they left off... well damn (excuse the language) that makes me happy
wow that really would be great I wish they would have continued the anime or at least do a movie or an OVA

QUOTE (Hyuuga @ Jun 10 2009, 02:24 PM) wow that really would be great I wish they would have continued the anime or at least do a movie or an OVA
Or make animation again...I didnt like the previous style even tough it had its own theme compared to manga...GTO anime was around 7 on my scale and manga around 9,9(too much text on some panels so it took days for me to read em
tongue.gif
)

Maybe not OVA but why not animate GTO SJ-G? with new styles and good nerves it could come nice little ganster serie
happy.gif

I liked it, but the timeline is kinda weird for me.

But if it's going to be over 14 days, i hope its not short. Hopefully after we find out what happens in the 14 days, we go back to the present time when the acts of the 14 days catch up to onizuka in the present time and have a continuation where it last left off.

Well Iread the first 8 chapters yesterday and i must say it feels good to see onizuka is still onizuka.

I really hope once this is finished that they animate it. It can easily fit in at the end of the anime

Wow... Sometimes, all it takes is a bump here and there and then I've lost a whole 2-3 hours.

I got a chance to read up on it and since I'm currently rewatching GTO... the voices were fresh in my mind as the story rolled onwards. It's nice to see Onizuka getting back in touch with his roots, albeit from some rather unfortunate means. >_>;

That's all I gotta say at this juncture. My heart's calling for more but 8's all there is.

Yeah this manga will rock after full releases. I have bought all GTO Mangas so far and those are best money can get. Just waiting for book releases in states...and ofc some way to get them shipped in europe
tongue.gif

First nine chapters were great to read and the pace is fast moving as usual. Even faster actually. Just hoping that this would last more than just 14 days ^^

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back