Grisaia no Kajitsu

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

JCDRANZER

- Sky King
Retired
itxFdoX.jpg

Title: Grisaia no Kajitsu
Genre: Romance, Psychological, Drama, Comedy
Premier: 5th October 2014
Animation Studio: 8bit
Director: Motoki Tanaka
Original Creator: Front Wing
Official Website:

Plot:
Mihama Academy—on the surface, a closed learning environment established to nurture students who find themselves at odds with the world around them; in actuality, an orchard-cum-prison built to preserve fruit that has fallen too far from its tree.

Whatever the circumstances behind its establishment, Mihama Academy is at present home to five female students, all with their own reasons for "enrollment." For better or worse, each girl has established a routine obliging of her current situation; life moves at an idle, yet accommodating pace within the walls of Mihama.

Yet with the arrival of the institute's first male student, the nearly preposterously opaque Kazami Yuuji, the students at Mihama begin to fall out of step with their predetermined rhythms. Will Yuuji prove to be the element the girls around him needed to take hold of their lives once more, or will the weight of their pasts prove too steep a wall to overcome?

And in the first place, just who is Kazami Yuuji? While the true nature of the "job" he is wont to alight to at the most haphazard of moments remains shrouded in secrecy, one thing is for certain—his encroachment upon the quiet orchard known as Mihama Academy will prove itself momentous in one way or another. And of course, one cannot discount the possibility that perhaps Yuuji himself carries the weightiest past of any of the students...
(~from VNDB~)

Romance Anime my...
Weird, Creepy, Thriller, Feelings of a Horror... What type of Romance is this!!!!?
Seriously! what the hell did I just watch!? Please don't end up like School Days, Please don't end up like School Days ><. I will continue only out of Curiosity, but once I see anything that is ... you know what, I'm dropping and burying it!

Okay, so pretty much after watching the first episode I have to say this will be one of my series that I am looking forward to this season.

So from the looks of things, we have a bomb making meido, a bleached blonde tsundere, a dark haired yandere, a girl that has a thing for cats it seems, and of course the possessive red-head. Also, I get this feeling that the main guy is ex-military of sorts here too. I mean it's the only thing I can get from him and the manservice he was putting off in the first episode.
laugh.gif

I'm scared. I have played the VN, and it was certainly...abstract. In a negative sense. Will it make me sad watching this show? What I mean with that is: will this show follow the VN closely, or is it like a totally new experience?

Edit:
WELL...it progresses MUCH faster than the VN! I guess I shouldn't be surprised though as it's quite common. Even so. As I've played the VN I was VERY surprised with how fast this episode went!!
Aaagh. It's hard to contain emotions right meow!
I mean, it's good that it progresses faster since all the small talk in the VN really drags on forever much of the time. Though it really does fill in all the little details which anime often neglects. So it's both good and bad in different manners.
But this speed of progress! I don't think my heart is ready for this! >__< Thank god I have a week to collect myself and get ready for next injection. -__-*

sad.gif
that poor cat. It was a nice episode with getting to see how Yuuji gets to find out the truth about Michiru's behaviour. That personality with the green eyes sure ain't afraid of him. Hopefully the next episode will show why she has gotten two personalities.

Man here I thought it would be a nice episode, and then suddenly hit with FEELS at the very end here. Overall Mitchiru is kind of an interesting girl now that she has shown her split persona here.

Still it feels like she even has kind of a moe fang going on along with her tsundere personality as well.
tongue.gif

I get the 2 personality thing, but I haven't seen it to a point where eye color changes. I think there is more to Michi than a split personality. Time will tell.

So the end of Michiru's story. It was a nice episode with Yuuji being pretty harsh towards her. However it was for her own best to get her out of her destructive behaviour. Now to see which is next.

blink.gif
what happened? In just one episode we got to see the story of Yumiko. This went by way too fast. I can't say i liked it very much
sad.gif

I'm guessing they didn't want to go through with the drawma and then the FEELS for the course of a few episodes here. Although it explains as to why she gained an yandere tendency though.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Nov 11 2014, 05:07 AM)I'm guessing they didn't want to go through with the drawma and then the FEELS for the course of a few episodes here. Although it explains as to why she gained an yandere tendency though.

It could be. The episode did show that Yumiko (and probably the other girls as well) do know that Yuuji is just like them. He ain't what he seems to be. Well, let's see who's next for Yuuji to save.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back