Gods

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Daedroth

-oni
Retired
I'm bored so I decided to make a topic about your favorite god from any mythology.
Just write the gods name and from which mythology he/she/it is from and why you like that god.

My favorite god is Odin from Norse mythology.

Odin is the god of war, battle, death, wisdom and victory. He ride on his 6 legged horse Sleipnir and he uses a spear as a weapon. Those he deem worthy when they die he will send his valkeryes to and take them to Valhalla.

Fav God - can't it b a goddess ....however let's see...Aphrodite, Ares and I also like a demigod Thor (Odin's son).....well if any of u guy need to find info on ur Gods Go here:
tongue.gif

http://www.godchecker.com/

my favorite god??? hmm... i gotta say... THE HELL IS WITH THE QUESTION!?! lol jk. I'd say my fav. god would be Possiden, god of the wind (greek)

My fav. god is my computer. She pleases me with all these animations. Through her, I can communicate with my other friends and classmates. She's a very usefull person that I admire the most. I'd have married her if I could, but unfortunately enough, the holes aren't bi... Wait wait, I did not mean to say that.

PELE: Volcano Goddess and the Creator and Devourer of Islands

http://www.godchecker.com/pantheon/oceanic...deity=PELE&ds=N

*Kisses his fav god...dess..
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (noob @ Apr 26 2006, 11:14 PM) My fav. god is my computer. She pleases me with all these animations. Through her, I can communicate with my other friends and classmates. She's a very usefull person that I admire the most. I'd have married her if I could, but unfortunately enough, the holes aren't bi... Wait wait, I did not mean to say that.
wat da....holes...aren't bi... - hole"s"....wow man u're a real player...plural....
"PELE" - wow....goody....u r too big to be a player...how come she's so "beautiful".....u also looking for lava holes or smthing....wait wait...i didn't mean that....playing cookie with ur fav god"ass"...
tongue.gif

aaa... god.. i don't know about that greek or something mhytology....

hmmmm.... god that i like..... how about "belldandy"??

(hmm... goddess... i think)

My favorite god is God, from the old testament, he doesn´t play around when it´s time to punish humans.

But as many of you will argue he is not from any mithology I´ll chose another god

I choose huitzilopochtli a god from aztec mythology (I really dont know much about another mythologies) he was the god of war, and neither play around when asking for sacrifices! His temple burn in flames some days before the "discover of america"

fenrir. a giant wolf. prophecy stated that he would destroy the world, so the gods tricked him into being tied up with a nearly unbreakable ribbon.

"Being very pleased with themselves, the gods carried Fenrir off and chained him to a rock (called Gioll) a mile down into the earth. They put a sword between his jaws to prevent him from biting. On the day of Ragnarok, Fenrir will break his chains and join the giants in their battle against the gods. He will seek out Odin and devour him."

gotta go with Inari
happy.gif
, woot for the kitsune myobu!

Mmm I should say that I have not any fav gods now...But I'll have my own goddess when I'll find my future wife...
rolleyes.gif
cool.gif

QUOTE (noob @ Apr 27 2006, 06:14 AM) I'd have married her if I could, but unfortunately enough, the holes aren't bi... Wait wait, I did not mean to say that.
ure obviously not doing it right, use your big screwdriver to slowly make the holes bigger, over time they will be just right.
why do you need big holes in your computer anyway?
huh.gif

Yep, Fenrir owns hes possibly the coolest. Im also gona go retro with Anubis that guy was hardcore.

QUOTE (hamasusuke @ Apr 26 2006, 11:14 PM) I'd say my fav. god would be Possiden, god of the wind (greek)
Is he also god of the wind? Never heard that, usually just the sea, earthquakes and I believe horses.

I don't really have a favourite, they're all equally interesting.

I don't really know... I'd choose Belldandy? Peorth from AMG?... I suppose they wouldn't count though because they are goddesses and not gods... they are valkeries, or warriors... I'd choose Baldur as second option for me cause like Belldandy, he is also a Norse god... son of Odin... A champion of goodness, innocence and forgiveness... loved by all... Loki is actually kind of cool... he killed Baldur... Loki is condemned and locked but will reign once more at the day of the ragnarok... pretty cool huh?
laugh.gif

Well I'm Roman Catholic and I like my God just fine but sometimes I wish he'd stop being so Old Testament on my poor ass, treat me like he does in the New testament and start treating the people around me who deserve it, Old testament style!

QUOTE (xcouger @ Apr 29 2006, 06:49 PM) I don't really know... I'd choose Belldandy? Peorth from AMG?... I suppose they wouldn't count though because they are goddesses and not gods... they are valkeries, or warriors... I'd choose Baldur as second option for me cause like Belldandy, he is also a Norse god... son of Odin... A champion of goodness, innocence and forgiveness... loved by all... Loki is actually kind of cool... he killed Baldur... Loki is condemned and locked but will reign once more at the day of the ragnarok... pretty cool huh?
laugh.gif

hey belldandy really is part of mythology... urd, skuld and belldandy somehow had a little configuration with some letters but in the mythology book i read... they were like the 3 messengers for the gods or something... sorry but my mythology book is far from me...
smile.gif

anyway my favorite god is God.... my God... the God that created me and that loves me so much He save me through Jesus Chirst...
smile.gif

Odin is god of war???????// i guess thats wrong,,, because Ares is god of war,, odin was god of what??

i think my fav one is my god,, none other gods,,, maybe Me too
blink.gif

I am god. No just kidding. I am an aethiest here. Don't believe in one.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back