Gintama

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (miyabikkg @ Mar 10 2007, 02:55 AM) ^O^ Glad to see Episode 21!~

I see it is done by a different subbing group. It's pretty good work anyway .. I did spot 1, 2 mistakes though but still acceptable for me.. and it's better than nothing...>_< ... ^^;
Hmmm.........I want to watch it........but I don't like mistakes that much.........should or should I not????
blink.gif
unsure.gif
.............I think I'll download it, not watch it and wait for a couple days to see if Shinsen Subs releases it within those days and if it doesn't happen then I'm gonna watch the Rumbel Fansub version of Gintama episode 21 and I hope they themselves also release episode 22 quickly as well..........OMG the RAWs are so far away, they're currently up to episode 46..........did anyone ever watch those subbed episodes of 33 and 37 by Otacon fansubs ??????

ByeBye

Its been two days and no replys, therefore, this is not bad "double-posting".

The reason I'm posting is that Rumbel Fansubs have released Gintama 22, I've finished downloading it but I still have to see their version of episode 21 (I've already downloaded this).

Here's proof for the existenance of Gintama 22: -

[Rumbel]Gintama_-_22[XviD][CBFD8763].avi Website | Details
Size: 178.46MiB | Date: 2007-03-12 03:08 GMT | Comment: Come visit us on irc at #rumbel @Rizon.net or check the site http://www.redstorm.pt.vu/ -ENJOY!!

Here's the link: -

Tokyo Tosho(kan) Homepage ---> scroll down to find the torrent for Gintama 22

ENJOY!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

ByeBye

I loved the episode where the tilte says ''A dumpling you've chewed and spit out

isn't a dumpling anymore you moron'' I laughed my ass off just after reading the title, then I laughed every other bodypart off too, Strawberry milk, strawberry milk
P.S. this is episode 11-12 one hour special

Rumbel have re-released episodes 21 and 22 as v2's so if you dont want any errors then you should get these ^^

episode 23 is out as well n found on their tracker site (rumbel-subs.fansub-torrents.com)
eps 21v2 and 22v2 can be found there too

w00t episode 24 is out by Rumbel sweet.!!!
hehe this series is one of the funniest i have seen yet
i like specially the strawberry milk said earlier huahua

Ichigo milk!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm wondering if I should re-download episodes 21's, 22's v.2, I already got the first versions that were released but I never saw them.
rolleyes.gif

What do I do ??????
unsure.gif
unsure.gif

Does anybody know if Gintama ever gets an actual story, I like the funny light hearted humor but something tells me this would be a kick butt anime if it were to have a serious story with it, and they could still do the humor on the side.

OMFG............Gintama is up to episode 46 in the RAWs.
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif

Ah, I need to watch episode 21,22,23,24...why am I delaying it ???
blink.gif
blink.gif
unsure.gif
rolleyes.gif

Not sure if anyone noticed...but Shinsen seem to be making mistakes in their translation for their projects quite frequently lately (not severe, but it's like on the average or 1-3 mistakes per episode)...I guess may be they are doing too many projects at the same time and don't have enough decent translator...

P.S. I just watched episode 17...and at the festival, they translated Kagura saying 'Let's go to the baseball stand next!', but what was actually being said was 'Let's go have yakiudon next!' (yakiudon is a fried thick noodle Japanese dish).

alright i officially give up waiting for shinsen to release 21 i will move on to rumble as a temporary watch then i will dl the shinsen ones when they are released

QUOTE (thejackass98 @ Apr 11 2007, 08:44 PM) alright i officially give up waiting for shinsen to release 21 i will move on to rumble as a temporary watch then i will dl the shinsen ones when they are released
Shinsen has already released episode 21...

Wow, this series is GREAT!!!! Why aren't more people watching it?

I noticed in Ep. 5 and other following Shinsen-Subs releases, that reporter named Ketsuno Ana (a pretty funny name BTW, it means a55hole - hence けつの穴 ) SHINSEN-SUBS completely forgot to mention that, even though it is a rather overdone pun methinks : b

Hope you all caught that : )

Does anyone know where I can download high-quality RAW episodes of Gintama? If so, I wouldn't mind forming a team with my friends and start translating Gintama at a faster rate.

Who's fansubbing this anime?? It's been almost 2 months without new episodes.. I thought it would be fast after the new fansub group subbed this.. =p. It's all the same!!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back