Ghost car commercial...

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
i was like .. where's the music?
*turns speaker to max and examines the screen closer to look for the mist in the description*

ahh.. nice. there it is.

Nice one but I've seen it already in Tonight Show with Jay Leno which his announcer John Melendez found in the net too...
laugh.gif

*gulps down a bottle of water*
*stabs nyunyu*
its 1am right now.... and i watched it... i was like ok.... everything looks normal... then this green thing comes across and my heart goes all funny.... T_T

hahaha, my physics teacher at school showed this to us last halloween...and we have a huge projector screen to watch movies on. seriously, with the double speakers on in a huge room that echoes, plus a screen BIGGER then an average wide screen tv, it pretty much scared everyone out of their wits.

QUOTE (Kyoshiro @ Dec 4 2004, 08:15 AM) hahaha, my physics teacher at school showed this to us last halloween...and we have a huge projector screen to watch movies on. seriously, with the double speakers on in a huge room that echoes, plus a screen BIGGER then an average wide screen tv, it pretty much scared everyone out of their wits.
omg!! I want your physics teacher!! All our physics teachers are boring.... they only know one thing...... physics -.-'''''''

Yeah I've seen this before, but even if you have its hard not to... well you know be amazed by the thought, yeah thought put into this commercial.

Really it makes me not want to bye the product though.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back