GENERAL MUSIC

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Since I know you all secretly love these songs from these videos (and I happen to have both albums):

O-ZONE - DiscO-Zone album (2003)
This is actually a pretty catchy album, if you can stand dance/techno. Okay, maybe in small doses...

Daler Mehndi (& other various artists) - Best of Daler Mehndi vol.2 (& other Bollywood) mix

Re: the Daler Mehndi song-- Years ago a friend showed me that video, and I could only remember the chorus (?) but nothing else about it. Later I was trying to find it again and I tried to describe the part I remembered to another friend/coworker, whose boyfriend is Indian and has a lot of Indian music. So between the 2 of them they somehow figured out what I wanted ("tunuk tunuk, tunuk tunuk, tunuk tunuk, da da da da" was all I could tell him
laugh.gif
) and he so kindly copied me DM's Best of vol.2 (with a few other Bollywood songs). Overall it's very energetic & upbeat, and great to clean house to.

Some of you might already know this link because the site isn't that new, but if you're ever looking for a good mix of Japanese music and don't want to download it all, try listening to Japan-A-Radio. They mainly play Jpop, but have anime hours and some other programming is offered such as weekly top twenties on Saturday/Sunday. It also identifies the song in your media player (and lists the "currently playing" title on the homepage) so if you like a song, you can search it out later.

QUOTE (Kaizu @ May 11 2008, 10:28 AM) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h64bKlxYquQ Hi I am back again for identification lol .Thanks for the help last time but sorry to bother you all again. Now getting back to the topic. May I ask what is the song use in that amv in the link? I don't know if this is an anime song so I think it is much more suitable to post here for identification. Thanks if anyone can help.
Its called Sore ga, Ai deshou (I guess thats love) by Mikuni Shimokawa. It's OP of Fullmetal Panic Fumoffu.

In the past few days, I've kind of been getting into Kpop - but I'm in need of suggestions. So far, the one artist that has stuck out that I've liked is Son Dam Bi but as she's fairly new there aren't a lot of songs. I've found an online radio station to listen to but as my winamp won't read Korean I couldn't tell you who or what any of the songs are - just that I've generally liked everything I heard. I'm not necessarily looking for something like SDB, I go on a song-by-song basis, so if you think it's good please share!

I've also downloaded a mini album by Moon Ji Eun which was all right, but not something I've been repeating constantly.

Recently I've been listening to a lot of the Last Alliance songs that I have (Ouran ED and Real Drive ED), but so far I only have 3 of their singles, even though they have a 7 singles and 3 full albums. Anyone know where I can find downloads for the albums and possibly the singles as well? I had found a torrent for their more recent album, Me and Your Borderline, but not sure if it's really active (posted Dec 06). I haven't done much in the way of a search right now since I'm at work currently so I'll look later, but it would be very helpful if anyone knows where I can get it.

So far the singles I have are DAZE&HOPE, Signal 004, and Always in My Heart.

Edit: Just finished downloading the single IO and the torrent I mentioned earlier for Me and Your Borderline seems to be working fine enough so I can check those 2 of my list. Still looking for anything else as I can't even find torrents for their other stuff.

Anyone pick up the new Steve Miller Band live DVD? Usually I don't pickup music dvd's....I'd rather own the CD, but "Live From Chicago" does an amazing job of recreating the greatness of Steve Miller Band live. Check 'em out at myspace.com/stevemillerband.

John Umgd

Hey! New Dragon Ash single!

Dragon Ash - Velvet Touch single (2008)

Besides the title track, it also has a rendition of "La Bamba," Dragon Ash-style (i.e. it rocks).

P.S. I wonder if this means there's a new album coming soon... *crosses her fingers*

No.

stop requesting stuff and use that google search machine for once? >__>
also we have an ANIME MUSIC request thread in the anime sections
dry.gif

New Pillows Album!

A very nice surprise from tokyotosho today as both the new Pillows album, Pied Piper, and what seems to be a new LAST ALLIANCE album, The Sum, have both come out today. Won't get a chance to listen to either of them as since I had only started the LA torrent right before going to work and the pillows album came out after, but when I get home from work I know what I'm doing.

The last pillows album was excellent and I listened to it so many times so I am very excited to see a new album come out for them. Even went and bought it back in March when I saw them live even though I already had the album downloaded. I knew one was coming out soon, but I didn't realize it was today till I saw the torrent.

And the LAST ALLIANCE album was out of left field cause I didn't know anything was coming out from them. I wasn't such a big fan of their last album that came out in Dec 2006, but I love their last 3 single releases so we'll have to see how the new album is. At first I thought it was just a single, but then I noticed the size of the file.
tongue.gif

I've heard a lot about the Pillows but never actually listened to them before. Guess I'll give the new album a try!

I was actually really surprised to see a new single from Round Table feat. Nino come out. I use to listen to their albums a lot (before they got moved off my computer ...) because I think they have a great "easy listening" sound. Speaking of easy listening ... YUI had a new album come out too. June has been a pretty good month for Japanese releases.

I got my hands on this Fantasia song called "Broke" produced by the same production team that did her last big song "When I See You" This song will be on her upcoming 09 album so you are hearing it first. You can download it as well. Enjoy!!

[Moderator's Note: Post/Thread merged with General Music thread. Also, we are no longer allowing download links in this thread]

A notice to users of this thread, please refer to the first post in regards to new rules. Starting immediately, no download links are allowed in this thread. If you request a download, your post will be deleted. As of now, asking for identifications or recommendations is still allowed, but be aware that the primary goal of this thread is discussion and not downloading. All previous download requests/links posted here have been removed.

Contact a moderator if you have any questions.

if u guys want so good music that rock/metal/ Nu metal/ u get it xD

there is Dragonforce, System Of A Down, Black Sabbath and ofc Hammerfall!

not saying other music is bad, this is what im listening to and i like it ^^

For Ayumi Hamasaki fans:

Her latest release will be a compilation of all of her singles. It comes in an A and B version, while they are both 3 CDs, the A version includes a DVD. Also, if you buy it through CDJapan, you get the chance of winning an extra, like a mini-towel, a poster, or another small ayu-goodie.

Here is the link

Oooh, for Chinese Music lovers, I recommend the It Started With A Kiss OST and the They Kiss Again OST!!
From the It Started With A Kiss OST, I particularly recommend the song E Zuo Ju by Wang Lan Yin!! Look up the MV for it on youtube!! xD

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back