General Drawing Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (wceend @ Dec 2 2005, 03:35 PM) nice nice , but , the problem is , same with japanese learning , i rather have a real person showing it to me , and correcting m rather than a tutorial.
but i guess i`ll try getting along with the tutorials whe they get posted =)
maybe one day id do a basic anime style tutorial (proly wouldnt get a whole lot into extreme stylizing) but id def do it one day for anyone if they wanted to see how i go about my drawings, although its definately not anything really exciting xD

i`d like to see , im interested in other people`s styles , i try to learn from them =)

QUOTE (Mune @ Dec 2 2005, 09:40 PM) Welcome dear~
laugh.gif
Glad that you loved them~
Never mind about the clothes~
dry.gif
I was trying some outfits anyway~
I wonder what type of clothes you were?! o_O"
And about my hair .. I have a long hair -to the end of my back-
ph34r.gif
Redish BLACK!!

Redish Black, nice color. But i don't color my drawings. And i wonder what clothes i should give you
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Dec 2 2005, 04:48 PM) Redish Black, nice color. But i don't color my drawings. And i wonder what clothes i should give you
biggrin.gif

Nothing "Ecchi" please~
dry.gif
Or you will be ---> Died~
ph34r.gif

-Yeah! Died! Not dead- -^^-

QUOTE (Mune @ Dec 5 2005, 06:39 AM) Nothing "Ecchi" please~
dry.gif
ph34r.gif

Is this really Mune?? Or did Tomo grab her computer and started to post in her name?!

QUOTE (Bold @ Dec 5 2005, 07:29 AM) Is this really Mune?? Or did Tomo grab her computer and started to post in her name?!
Yeah! It is me alright~ o_O" Why?!
dry.gif

QUOTE (Mune @ Dec 5 2005, 08:31 AM)Yeah! It is me alright~ o_O" Why?!
dry.gif

Nothing, nothing, just a question ....
What? Whats that?? Noooooooo, put that knife away!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Side notes on this story: never, never, but never get a girl from UAE angry!!
wink.gif

QUOTE (Bold @ Dec 5 2005, 07:35 AM) Nothing, nothing, just a question ....
What? Whats that?? Noooooooo, put that knife away!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Side notes on this story: never, never, but never get a girl from UAE angry!!
wink.gif

*Very Cold Stare*
dry.gif
What's up with you buddy?
There is no knifes? *A shiny metal dropped from her poket*
KYA!!! O.O" *Steps on it* Hehehehe~ It's okay!! It's okay!!~ -^^- Everything is fine!!~
laugh.gif
Hahaha~ *Worried Laugh*

hahahaha~
biggrin.gif
some tomo's bad affect =_=!! sorry~ GO MUNE KILL THEM ALL!!!

Here are some of my drawings ... I must admit that I dont like to draw humans ... its really hard with all these details like hands XD .. and if I try I always give up and turn hands into mecha-hands or replace bodyparts with mecha or undead stuff..

Techblade

and

Harpy Dragon

Unfortunately my main image archieve is offline because modblog.com is down.

hmm i tried messing around with photshop , but i messed up =P
guess i need a little guide?
ohmy.gif
, i saw one on devart the other day , let`s see if i can scoop it up

QUOTE (Mune @ Dec 5 2005, 12:39 PM) Nothing "Ecchi" please~
dry.gif
ph34r.gif

Nothing ecchi! Why not, but if you don't want ecchi clothes. I'll just have to draw you with no clothes at all
biggrin.gif
. Just kidding, don't know what kind of clothes i will be giving you, but i will start the drawing as soon as my wrist doesn't hurt anymore, it's hard to draw with it now.

QUOTE hahahaha~ some tomo's bad affect =_=!! sorry~ GO MUNE KILL THEM ALL!!!
wow i come into this thread and i see this hmmmmm*runs*.

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Dec 5 2005, 03:48 PM) Nothing ecchi! Why not, but if you don't want ecchi clothes. I'll just have to draw you with no clothes at all
biggrin.gif
. Just kidding, don't know what kind of clothes i will be giving you, but i will start the drawing as soon as my wrist doesn't hurt anymore, it's hard to draw with it now.
ecchi clothes as in short skirt-school uniforms? (for girls ofcourse , hmm ecchi clothes for men..i don`t want to know..)

QUOTE (wceend @ Dec 6 2005, 01:15 AM) hmm ecchi clothes for men..i don`t want to know..)
Towel?
ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Mune @ Dec 6 2005, 02:03 AM) Towel?
ph34r.gif

Yes, it would probably be like what that weight lifting guy had in GunParade Orchestra
dry.gif

Hmmmm, Tomo has now taught Mune to kill...
blink.gif

QUOTE (Chiba @ Dec 6 2005, 02:24 AM) Hmmmm, Tomo has now taught Mune to kill...
blink.gif

No dear!! It is the other way around~ *Wink*

Haa, so the master has finaly revealed himslef (or in this case, herself!)

QUOTE (wceend @ Dec 6 2005, 08:15 AM) ecchi clothes as in short skirt-school uniforms? (for girls ofcourse , hmm ecchi clothes for men..i don`t want to know..)
Not a bad idea, i think i will draw something like that ,but then she would kill me, who cares i'll do it. I am already dead so i can't be killed
biggrin.gif
. But i am not drawing myself with a towl
dry.gif

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Dec 6 2005, 07:24 AM) Not a bad idea, i think i will draw something like that ,but then she would kill me, who cares i'll do it. I am already dead so i can't be killed
biggrin.gif
You got a point in there buddy!!
huh.gif
Fine!!~ But you better make her look SUPER-cute!! *Wink*

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Dec 6 2005, 07:24 AM) But i am not drawing myself with a towl
dry.gif
If you won't .. i will~
ph34r.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back