General Drawing Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Sorry for the double post...

Here's a drawing I'm currently working on still not finished though (going to clean it up ect.)

07-20-2009125850PM.jpg

my scanner still doesn't like me
mad.gif

PS: I Upload the finished project once I finish it
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (ChaoS;GUard @ Jul 20 2009, 01:07 PM) Sorry for the double post...

Here's a drawing I'm currently working on still not finished though (going to clean it up ect.)

07-20-2009125850PM.jpg

my scanner still doesn't like me
mad.gif

PS: I Upload the finished project once I finish it
biggrin.gif

I'm not sure what style you're going for but the head is fully the size of the chest so you may want to play around with the proportions :3

QUOTE (Kazin @ Jul 22 2009, 03:38 PM) I'm not sure what style you're going for but the head is fully the size of the chest so you may want to play around with the proportions :3
ohmy.gif
I see what you mean...I really need to check my proportions before/after I draw >.<

Thanks for the input.

QUOTE (ChaoS;GUard @ Jul 24 2009, 06:12 PM)
ohmy.gif
I see what you mean...I really need to check my proportions before/after I draw >.<

Thanks for the input.
No problem... Getting the proportions right is one of the harder aspects of drawing humans.

Kamina mugshot I did for a friend

Warning: It's kind of enormous

kamina.png

QUOTE (Kazin @ Aug 30 2009, 02:30 PM) Kamina mugshot I did for a friend

Warning: It's kind of enormous

kamina.png

That looks awesome. You did a great job on it. Is that vector or raster?

It's a raster... well I did the lines in Paint Tool Sai.. so the lines were originally vector.. but I painted it in photoshop so

Heres a pic I did..
Im not too good at drawing people.. Its.. well to be honest.. quite terrible.. this is the second picture of this particular character I drew.. I never scanned the first one.. once I do.. Ill upload it..
Btw, tell me if you can figure out who he is.. if he's at least recognizable.. then I know its not utter trash...
(one more thing, its kinda big.. so watch out.. >.< )

hahaha.. one more thing.. chaos;guard.. I love the pic..
wink.gif

Hyourinmaru-PhysicalForm.jpg

Looks really good koiji... ._.

Looked through my photobucket and found some pics I made while still in school, about 1½ years ago, stopped completely after that since I drew in my books instead of study
tongue.gif

btw, bad phone camera ^^

S5008274.jpg

S5008273.jpg

DSC00261.jpg

DSC00296.jpg

5.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

how some pages could look like... :3

DSC00021.jpg

Thanks warita. Hmm, I think drawing the hair did take the longest..
Thanks enjeh.
Btw.. anyone manage to figure out who he is?..

And, Enjeh.. I love the complexity of your art.. even the random blobs you made were so.. out there.. utterly fantastic..

Anyways, heres a drawing I just did.. its of this Brazilian model..
Again.. I cant draw people.. AT ALL.. but i attempted..
here are 2 uploads of the same picture... the first one is without the shadow of the head on the neck.. the second has the shadow of the head.. i think the one with the shadow is gives it.. whatever the other one didnt have.. what do you think?

W/out shadow:
IMG_0004.jpg

W/ shadow:
IMG_0005.jpg

again they're both kinda big.. so watch out..

Thanks for the support guys..
dry.gif

and ChaoS;GUard.. I like the first.. emo.. nice..
biggrin.gif

anyways.. heres a picture I did of Ukitake..
aaah.. UKITAKE!!
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Anyways.. the first one is the horizontal scan of the pic.. after I flipped it that it..
the second one is the vertical scan.. this is how it was uploaded to my computer.. but I feel the the vertical one looks a TAD bit better than the horizontal one.. what do you think?

Ukitake:
Ukitake.jpg

Ukitake.. FLIPPED
ohmy.gif
:
IMG.jpg

They're both a little big.. watch out..

one advice erase chicken scratches after line are define as in the scatch lines to get the drawing.

Lol, thanks Chaos..
and really?.. I see it.. its only slight but... oh well..

and Kansatsusha.. thanks for the advice.
wink.gif

Hello Koiji.
I like your all drawings. I never did painting but I like your sketch paintings, Really, you are very good artist. I like your First one which is so nice. please continue posting here. I am eager to see your next painting.

Thanks for sharing.

hello people i know i havnt posted in a while . ive been busy with work and doing a lot of yardwork as well as tring to go to school. anyways i hope you guys enjoy my drawing im also working on another one

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back