General Anime Discussion

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
o_O thats...odd xD

MKK you need to find a girlfriend man. You are releasing the penned up sexual tension the wrong way.

Actually I'm newbie here

I hope anyone can share image with me

I hope every one can become my friend

hope fully someone can share hentai game with me if you do have it

QUOTE (blackdragon3011 @ Dec 21 2005, 05:53 PM) Actually I'm newbie here

I hope anyone can share image with me

I hope every one can become my friend

hope fully someone can share hentai game with me if you do have it
If you want a hentai games, ask MKK. If you ask really nicely, he might share some games, also, he is the expert when it comes to hentai.
laugh.gif

Nice, i see some second seasons for some shows (Mahou Sensei Negima and that baseball anime) and some new one's. I can't wait to see Ergo Proxy and Fate Stay Night
happy.gif

Oops yeah you are right, it kinda looked like negima to me when i first saw it
biggrin.gif

Is prince of Tennis any good?
wink.gif
I'm thinking of watching it

...lemon angel?

though it's not at all new, i am excited to finally be downloading kamichu ep6. i hate when good anime goes unsubbed.

oh and prince of tennis. i'd answer your question, but you already asked it in the "what are you doing" thread. plus i haven't seen that show (but if it helps, i thought it looked crappy).

If it's good then i don't mind if it's a copy. But they better not suck or else they should have just made a original one.

Im waiting on Ergo Proxy anything this director puts out is golden he's done Cowboy Bebop ans Samurai Champloo.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back