General Anime Discussion

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
The last ep of trinity blood was totally sweet. It's definitely one of my favorites of all time. It's far better than Hellsing, with a similar theme. I wouldn't mind a second season, though it is just fine how it is... This is one that you just don't want to see poorly dubbed.

~ SP

I only watched it up to episode 22. I still need to watch the last few episode's. But it's great so far.

shuffle ep 17 is something you must wait for! it was so funny XD

Kaede really did call cops o_O rin's face was so funny when he got home
tongue.gif
and sia showing off her boobs :/

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Nov 18 2005, 11:27 PM)
11323654586763qy.jpg

No way!
wtf, how did u get that??? edit:... or should i say where did u get that from?

that link didnt help @ all mkk... >_>

whys there a pic of Ikki in the header for the site mkK. i thought Sc-scan did air gear. though if u could speed up the process id be happy if u took it up. or maybe eyeshield. if that was Yondaime hed be so friggin old. and if it was tru, mkK wouldnt post it, cuz its a spoiler. i dont think the manga artist would do this kinda thing...

I DONT wanna see that
tongue.gif
*well, havent watched prince of tennis either*

but i dont really like live-shows :/

omg, that naruto , what chapter is that
ohmy.gif

i`m at a whole diffrent one , zomg , and i thought i was up-to-date

1. omfg.. Rukia looks so wrong. the way they gelled the hair and everythin and shes so pale and the post is all screwed up.
2. i think its Ichigo that looks like Cloud and Hitsugaya that looks like DBZ. (duh)
3. i dunno bout u, but Gin looks like hes in a very painful sitting position much like when ur constipated
4. Inoue..? boobs? no not inoue
5. Aizen, whoa so fob xD
6. i think Urahara looks okay. sorda
7. Chad.. first of all this dudes arm is definitely broken, second of all hes not very um.. muscular..?
8. theres just somethin bout the way u take out ur sword with two fingers is wrong. pull it out properly Byakuya
9. i must say Renji sword looks good
biggrin.gif
. he looks like the guy from Hero, like the spear dude.

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Dec 3 2005, 07:59 PM)

Go!
HAHAHAHA
laugh.gif
that's great......

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back