Gantz

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
lol bye bye America. After three chapters where it said gantz secrets would be revealed, im still baffled to what is actually going on.

The crimson red sky, i guess Oku is getting some inspiration from the bible's end of days. Im surprised there wasnt the four horseman of the apocalyse in he sky, although there was that gantz aircraft.

Oh well Nishi look ready to rock, i cant wait to start reading the final phase. How will it end.

After these three chapters, all that we know is that Gantz is man made, and that the fat chick is probably some kind of alien transmitter. Also Gantz will be on hiatus until October 1st , and will have weekly releases after the break.

YO,.this title is getting more and more popular ..i haven't read it though(manga)and seen it(Anime)..any help which would i start first???the manga or the anime???..
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Shichibukai @ Jul 10 2009, 10:44 PM) YO,.this title is getting more and more popular ..i haven't read it though(manga)and seen it(Anime)..any help which would i start first???the manga or the anime???..
laugh.gif

manga.

Anime had a shitty ending, ala claymore.

QUOTE (Shichibukai @ Jul 10 2009, 10:44 PM) YO,.this title is getting more and more popular ..i haven't read it though(manga)and seen it(Anime)..any help which would i start first???the manga or the anime???..
laugh.gif

Watch the anime but not the last three episodes then move onto the man.

QUOTE (franzoir @ Jul 11 2009, 04:53 AM) Watch the anime but not the last three episodes then move onto the man.
ok..i was planning in doing that because most of the people was disappointed in the ending of the gantz(anime)..so what's the chapter in the manga before the last three episodes so i can download ahead..

After you watch episode 22, read chapter 90 onwards.

Many thankz for the advice...

I did not realise Gantz was back. Caught up on the lastest chapters. Well it has just been mass extermination so far.

I liked how Nishi looks prepared. That one guy who starts ranting about the rapture is such an asshole. I feel sorry for the family that surrendered. Such a foolish decision and they reaped the rewards.

This is actually an alien invasion and it seems like humans are being harvested. But why is all i can ask at this point.

So I caught up today... about 20 chapters (maybe a bit less). Anyway this is getting so dang good right now that every chapter just has me wanting more. I have to agree about the guy yelling "It's the rapture!" lmao... he was clearly one of those social outcasts.

Anyway, right now I hope that the second Kei dies sometime soon... I really don't need/want two of the same character in a manga; even if it's still a somewhat fresh change from the typical stuff. As for Kei saving his classmates... the right decision? Probably, and if not it was at the very least the moral thing to do; although sadly I have no idea how many of them will actually stick with him... it seems the teachers have the right idea, and some of the female students as well, although we all know that they will get killed off soon enough.

Lol yes Gantz at the moment is awesome, but im tired of monologging in this thread. I also hope K2 dies it cheapens Kei's awesomenesss.

The classmates/teacher following Kei is priceless. Oku is mocking human nature. When the ignorant panic they flock to a leader even if he is just a teenager.

Im interested in the alien invaders. They seem like involuntary participants in gantz's game. But who is controlling the alien races and pitting them against each other?

QUOTE (franzoir @ Feb 04 2010, 12:22 PM) Im interested in the alien invaders. They seem like involuntary participants in gantz's game. But who is controlling the alien races and pitting them against each other?
I was wondering the same thing to be honest... it has been too long since I've read this manga; and I really don't remember if the reason why they are whiping out humanity was ever given. I guess it's some sort of contest? Yet it would be interesting if the aliens started destroying eachothers planets as well; not just a human hunt which provides no challenge... other than the few gantz soldiers. Hopefully the next few chapters will clear things up.

I love how they were send to the aliens planet. This manga just became that much better than it already was; and I'am guessing earth decided to use the old fight fire with fire tactic.

If I think about it now, if all of our Gantz fighters were like Kei humans would have probably been able to fend the giants off; if not win entirely by now.

Wow the scope of this manga just opened up dramatically. I mean page 3 was surreal.

I like how Oku referenced Samuel Huntington. I remember Oku teasing around issue 300 that all of gantz secrets will be revealed. That was just a downright lie. All thats happened now is at the beginning Nishi hinted it was a government conspiracy. Now it seems its some intergalatic conspiracy where races are pitted off against each other for some existential being enjoyment.

Some how though it seems a phew elite human gantzers are able to manipulate gantz technology. If thats so, why didnt they get the robots. Robots vs giants would of been awesome.

I thought Gantz was just a game but its alot bigger than that. Its still a game but the consequences are alot more then a phew people dying here and there. Your planet is at stake. Dam
blink.gif

Come on!

Another awesome chapter. That guy with the Gorilla suit seemed unimpressed with the high lvl alien players. The way he was defending against the two aliens was awesome. I think he was one of the guys that transferred the humans to an alien planet. Naturally he secured the best weapon for himself. But what i still dont get is if the humans can now control the gantz system why do they not give out gorilla suits and giant mechas to everyone?

Lol at Sakurai, he is no Kei when it comes to survival. The look on his face when both his arms got taken was pathetic. If it was me, i would try the cowardly technique of playing dead.

Also that alien that looks like Izumi, is looking at Kei with a bloodlust and Kei knows it is after him. Really cannot wait for the next chapter.

Ok this manga is such a fucking rollercoaster.

There was no need to kill Cherry's girlfriend. She was the only "good" person in the series, and honestly one of the few characters I liked. Now Cherry has no reason to live, and he will just become some cannon fodder in helping Kei, rescue that lame ass Tae-chan.

Whatever, am I the only one who feels 319 was just a chapter that took a turn for the worst?

Obviously Tae-chan won't be killed as that is some liquid crap that only melts clothing, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Well I never thought i would say this about Gantz but the manga has turned into garbage. This save Tae business is annoying. I thought it would wrap up in1-3 chapters, buts it gone on far too long.

One thing I am excited about is the live action movies. Watch the trailers here

Cannot wait!

Finally, Gantz is back on track. The save Tae story got old real fast.

My problem with the Gantzers is they never ask the important questions. Like just who the hell is the guy in the gantz? What is gantz program all about? What is kastastrophe? Seriously it is about time some questions were answered.

I love how Nishi and the gantz guy were having a casual conversation. I wonder if he will try to revive Izumi.

You can tell K2 is just using Reika for her sexual services.

Now its been revealed that America AND China have been taken out in on sweep. I think it obvious by now, that Oku is a japanese imperialist.

Yeah! Gantz live action movie part 1 is getting a premier in hollywood on the 20th of January.

Details here

I must say comparing my attitudes seeing the DBE trailer to the Gantz trailer is like night and day. I have a lot more faith in this adaption. Since I know alot of people in the US like Gantz maybe it can become a cult hit. If successful, I see big things for the franchise. Maybe even a new anime series. Here's hoping.

Only foreseeable problem is the question of dubs.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back