Gantz

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
*%!$!& YEAH, *%!$!& YEAH. Katou lived up to his word and brought Kei back wooot. So happy lol. However he might reverse back to being the person he was at the beginning of the series which is a big problem, hopefully he will still be badass though.

Nonetheless gantz just gets better and better. But wow that was the shortest death ever, afterall he has only been dead for like a couple of hours but it felt like an eternity.

i cant explain how glad i was
biggrin.gif
hopefully Kei will act how he did before he left the game, considering he already has the suit on i'm thinking he is.... cause if thats the case he will whip some a$$, but honestly... i think he will be how he was at the moment he died; still a badass except with no memories of gantz.... then again they never explained how gantz operates with the whole revival thing; probably uses the data on the last fight (reaaaally hope he does)

Young Jump is weekly right? its weird cause it feels as though we only get a gantz chapter every 2 weeks.... anyway can't wait for the new arc

QUOTE (AnimeWiz07 @ Aug 29 2008, 03:13 AM) Young Jump is weekly right? its weird cause it feels as though we only get a gantz chapter every 2 weeks.... anyway can't wait for the new arc
Phase 1 was weekly. As of phase 2 every fortnight sometimes oda's bad and misses the deadline so its 3 weeks or even a month but makes it up with extra long chapters.

You know whats weird though if your right and gantz uses the data from the last mission, then that means kei will be in same room as his murderer and wont even know

very true, and that would put a good twist on things if he finds out during the mission, it'll be really interesting to finally see how long gantz keeps data saved; because i just dont see him keeping data on Kei after he had long left the game

omg!!! Kurono is back, I can't wait to see what happens between the vamps and kurono. Everyone should remember the anti-climatic end to Kurono's little brother, and if Kurono will even know

Well I missed the one before. well more like I never found it anywhere. but this one more than made up for it. Original bad ass is back. The man who can kill monster with or with the suit, and is an all around chronic masturbater. Should be fun.

as i thought, he remembers up to his last mission
biggrin.gif
awsome, so we get the bada$$ Kei back, and of course it seems we are entering the last few arcs of this manga since we finally get a countdown on the worlds end... btw didin't those numbers show really early in the manga? except back then they were all wondering what that was(?)

i'm guessing that we'll get some minor missions now so that they can revive some people to strengthen the team for the final showdown... man do i love gantz
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

P.S: i'm getting tired of that one kid being a complete a$$, he may have been able to survive with his wussy ways before but the last mission proved hes completely useless when it comes down to the stronger aliens; i'm suprised he still has an attitude after getting his sorry behind saved... even if the stuff he says is true his attitude is wrong

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG no this isnt spam im just still shocked at the bomb Nishi dropped.

WTF mankind has like a week left till total annihilation, completely overshadowed Kei coming back lol. But man what a twist. This really is about survival. So basically, the people that are in the game are just soldiers and it looks like gantz wanted dead people to fight since it wanted to keep the alien invasion a secret from public but now it seems gantz is losing control over the incredibly strong alien forces approaching and can no longer shelter the world from doom approaching.

But dam, Izumi needs to be revived with full memory account so him and Nishi can explain this in detail.

Things i noticed:
-The vampires didnt seem astonish at the fact that the man they killed a few hours ago is back and they dont seem to care.
-Poor kei he wouldnt of let Katou stop him if he knew they also killed his brother

Anyway with this timeline set, does this mean gantz is ending soon? It cant end i just got into to it lol
sad.gif

Since phase 2 just started, I think that maybe the manga is going down the route where Kei, and Katou become leaders of a human army. With only seven days left maybe all of the gantz teams will eventually unite to fight agaisnt the aliens.

not much went down in 281, Kei ran right off to find Tae
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
good for him

btw is it just me or is she way better looking than she was before...? feels like more effort was put into drawing her... or maybe she just had some plastic surgery done
laugh.gif

Na nothing much happened, glad to see kei realised the folly of his ways. Good to see the couple reunited.

But im surprised they all disregarded nishi apolcalyptic message Lol.

its not moving along! lol ffs, it takes forever to get just one chapter; i know its tough thinking of material for the next mission; but dont have them meet lame side characters! bet you anything Kei is going to save that bum in the final mission

Ah man subtly done, yea kei could of knocked the sh!t out of that guy and although it corny that he didnt, its the kind of corny-ness i can appreciate. If it was kei from the beginning he would of the knocked the guy out like he did with that other bully, but no Kei is better then that now. Most probably that ryou guy will end up as canon fodder for gantz anyway but before he dies he will see how badass kei is.

I just appreciate the "from zero to hero" character development. It was smoothly done and by the end the series i can walk away knowing that the main guy proved his worth.

P.S i cant believe this was 18 pages...come on man this wont hold me for another fortnight.

Lol Nishi is actually a bit weird, he hasnt considered that although he may be "pumped" he hasnt done anything worthwhile in any of the recent mission but i do appreciate the fact that he wears a suit even in casual settings.

Nothing much really happened with Kei but i wonder if he still has feelings for Reika or is he just admiring general beauty.

Also more questions remain about gantz, being delivered by a truck and all that. To be honest the gantz programme is still very mysterious. Since the manga started its been incredible how little things have been revealed about gantz.

QUOTE Hello i'm german. I'm an otaku. I love manga and anime. Please be my friend lol i swear oku hates foreigners.

Last note, Oku needs to stop with the 18 pages every two weeks, it would of been alright if it was weekly but its a fortnight he could atleast do 25 pages like before. This wont be enough to hold me
sad.gif

Oh god, this is some worldwide conspiracy but for what purpose does Gantz serve.
Is this a way of involuntarily conscription? Does this mean there is one Super Gantz out there that has the world population on file. Does that mean they are not in the real world if life and death can be controlled at the flick of a switch.

Man i need to know, this is geting more matrix stylee then battle royale.

Ah man all those Gantz balls are almost like the human race is being enslaved.

Im glad Reika rejected Inaba advances. It weird, i want Reika to keep pining after Kei but at the same time i want Kei to stay with Tae.

But Inaba is a worthless guy anyway, his best moment was getting raped by an alien (I think one of the most funniest moments i have ever read in a manga) im surprised he could carry on living after that.

Anyway im still disappointed that the manga are only 18 pages long after a fortnight wait, so annoying.

QUOTE (franzoir @ Nov 07 2008, 04:06 AM) Oh god, this is some worldwide conspiracy but for what purpose does Gantz serve.
Is this a way of involuntarily conscription? Does this mean there is one Super Gantz out there that has the world population on file. Does that mean they are not in the real world if life and death can be controlled at the flick of a switch.

Man i need to know, this is geting more matrix stylee then battle royale.
I've just finished reading chapter 284 (After stopped reading after vol20 and today I decided to continue , the wait was really rewarding
biggrin.gif
)Gantz is one hell of a Manga!!
The last mission (the Osaka mission) was one hell of a mission spanning over 5volumes,the Osaka Gantz team was one hell of a team ( Too bad almost all died except for the normal guy, the two gals and the sex Freak ) and Finally Kei's Back!!!!
But what about the Nuclear war that about to happen in 7 days and all of the Gantz Balls....Mystery mystery and it's killing me!!!

Ah man that was a good chapter. Love dynamics of teenagers and stuff. But Reika man, why the hell does she want to start reproducing Kei, that is sooooo uncool. Im not liking that development at all, i hope Gantz doesnt but then again judging by the error gantz made with Kishimoto, Gantz probably wont care and will do it.

lol at Tae *im glaring*

wow, caught up again... gantz factories? wishing for a Kei from before he met his girlfriend? i missed a lot haha

latest chapter was my favorite in a long time though, NISHI OWNS
laugh.gif
"I'm coming back up there right now!" lmao he is such a badass; this chapter shows how people really are (referring mainly to the fat girl who gave him the letter)... imo hes not such a bad guy at all; he actually read the love letter ect, and i think if people would stop being an ass to him he wouldn't bug them

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back