Game of Thrones

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I just had no time to re-watch season one but I love to watch some of the trailers out there and have fond memories and look forward to more of the same.
My favorite three characters?
1. Tyrion Lannister aka "Imp"~ For the longest time it has been said "size does matter" well, that's sheer bullshit where my main man is concerned.
wink.gif
Smart, witty, cunning, and debonair...a true ladies man who is always scoring when whoring.
tongue.gif
He knows which side his bread is buttered and butter you up he does when not moving in for the kill. He is one who can win you over friend or foe. He is astute in his observations of the many who surround him. He watches and bides his time but in reality, I do not see him as one who will truly back-stab you...his sister or slimy brother or creepy nephew will but somehow, Lord Tyrion does not strike me as such. Of all whose blood is Lannister, his is the most noble...may he rule over the House of Lannister in good time, then all will know true peace. I am rooting for him 100%.
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

2. Jon Snow~ Tall, dark, handsome. A loner whose heart is noble despite his being labeled a bastard. He makes women want him as he comes across as a tragic figure that we women want to love up, take care of, protect. A true romantic in the sense of his forlorn looks and deep thoughts. Rebel he will, but he always comes to his senses. More in tune with his inner self than his older half brother, he sees life as it is and despite that and what it has dealt him, he longs to be free and to look beyond that fated wall to which he has been bound. I like the fact that he appears more grounded too and is not so preoccupied with ruling or power nor will he have those obligations. I would like to think that somewhere down the road Lady C will see the treasure that he truly is, the solid ground that she will have to hold on to one day...woe to her if she does not.
wink.gif

3. Princess Daenerys~ A true beauty of the realm and one whose realm was plundered, destroyed, and stolen from her. She will be Queen one day....I hope! Those three beauties she "bore" will be the realm of her power...those beauties who breathe fire and cause men to tremble and fear. I look forward to her ongoing struggles as she strives to reclaim what is hers. I liked the fact that after having been "taught" in the ways of men and how to pleasure them, she took it upon herself to turn the great Drogo into a real lover...no more bending over for her! It was all sensual and face to face...long nights in each other's arms in passionate embrace...hell, though he was one tough man, she softened him up into one big butterball of manly love...she made me proud to be a woman.
wink.gif

Let's see if after taking a break from reclaiming her rightful place among the stars, she tames "another" who is just waiting for a chance...you go girl!
tongue.gif

Okay I'm getting really suspicious here because not only do you work for the double secret Naruto propaganda agency but now it would seem you're in bed with the Game of Thrones inside men as well. Only you can make each character sound like the greatest of all time; that is certainly a unique skill *applauds* lol.

You know I didn't pick Princess Daenerys but you're right on the money because she turned out to be one hell of a character. I remember when she started off as basically her brother's toy to use as he saw fit. He had this one quote when she originally told him that she did not wish to marry Drogo. It went something along the lines of, "I'll let every one of his 40,000 or so clansmen (can't remember the name) have you (censored version) and then let their horses too. I was like man this guy is cold-blooded to say that to his little sister who is trying to help him reclaim the throne. After that she continued to have the most character growth of anyone in the show. At one point she ate that animal heart to prove herself. It was impressive that in a tribe of basically savages she could hold her own and command a level of respect. I was impressed by her hip movements as well
wink.gif
I'm sure our boy Asher of Spartacus fame would be able to feel more than a subtle hint the way Khaleesi was putting it on Drogo -- aug I almost spit my drink out lmao when you wrote no more bending over from her lol. A stern faced Drogo immediately popped into my head
rolleyes.gif
ah poor sweet Khaleesi. I can't wait to see how she plans on using the dragons; it's a neat little trick to be fireproof.

QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Mar 19 2012, 06:11 PM) After that she continued to have the most character growth of anyone in the show. At one point she ate that animal heart to prove herself. It was impressive that in a tribe of basically savages she could hold her own and command a level of respect. I was impressed by her hip movements as well 
wink.gif
I'm sure our boy Asher of Spartacus fame would be able to feel more than a subtle hint the way Khaleesi was putting it on Drogo -- aug I almost spit my drink out lmao when you wrote no more bending over from her lol. A stern faced Drogo immediately popped into my head
rolleyes.gif
ah poor sweet Khaleesi. I can't wait to see how she plans on using the dragons; it's a neat little trick to be fireproof.
Pssstt...do not let it out I visit an anime forum to practice my wares of spin and such...I weave my magic when it suits me, Ossan.
tongue.gif
Yep, my girl has a body for sin and a brain to move mountains and men, if you want it put to you just so. She knows just when it will be right to move you in such a way to make her utterly unforgettable and then some. But the other thing I like about her is she has class and sass and dignity. Though she be muddied and smeared and in need of a bath...her dignity as a blue blood still shines. Her people know her to be their Queen and she is a lioness! She will protect them all to the death...I will be watching her very closely again as she will have to learn to scheme and stab a few to get to where she's gotta be. While one may wish to remain noble and true, one must learn to play dirty too...if she ever where to meet up with either Lord Imp or the darkly handsome but brooding Jon...I approve. Both are worthy of her and of her charms...man! Can you imagine! While far-fetched...it would be one hell of a twist.
tongue.gif

Asher is not in the same league as those two...he is just too dirty and will serve only to be her mud scrapper footstool...nothing more.
wink.gif

News flash!!!
Game of Thrones Renewed for Season 3
"HBO just sent forth a raven bearing good news for all the realm! King Joffrey slipped in the shower and broke his neck! Well, not really. But the next best thing: The network has renewed Game of Thrones for a third season! File this under "unsurprising news," as Season 2 has gotten off to a fantastic start both critically and ratings-wise, but everything is better when it's written in stone.
Early ratings data suggests that Game of Thrones isn't done growing and is on the same sort of trajectory that True Blood was on after its first season, and we all know where that show ended up. HBO says the Season 2 premiere of Game of Thrones has amassed a cumulative 8.3 million viewers and is on pace to exceed the average audience of Season 1.
The best part of this news is that if things stay on the current track, Season 3 will delve into the third book of the A Song of Ice and Fire series of novels that Game of Thrones is based on, A Storm of Swords. That book—considered by many fans to be the best of the series so far and I concur—is a beast in every conceivable way, and producers have considered splitting it into two seasons. That would allow them to tackle the entire story and would also give author George R.R. Martin a little more time to write the books so HBO doesn't catch up to him with the television series (book five of seven was released last year; the first book was published in 1996)."

News taken from... http://eztv.it/tvnews/5903/game-of-thrones...d-for-season-3/

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Apr 11 2012, 09:14 PM) News flash!!!
Game of Thrones Renewed for Season 3
Joffrey slipped in the shower and broke his neck!
hehe. you haven't read the books, have you? ;p

QUOTE (wceend @ Apr 13 2012, 07:17 AM) hehe. you haven't read the books, have you? ;p
Nope...nor do I plan to. I will just sit back and enjoy my sweet Jon Snow live and let my imagination take me where it wants, Game of Thrones style.
wink.gif

HAha, the show is alright, so far. but it really doesn't beat the books. For Jon Snow especially.. the books let you see into his head
wink.gif
I do recommend you try if you ever have time XD

QUOTE (wceend @ Apr 13 2012, 09:47 AM) HAha, the show is alright, so far. but it really doesn't beat the books. For Jon Snow especially.. the books let you see into his head
wink.gif
I do recommend you try if you ever have time XD
Hum...into Jon Snow's head I would like to be. Where do I start?

QUOTE (wceend @ Apr 13 2012, 10:12 AM) Well you start with the first book A game of Thrones

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_song_of_ice_and_fire the rst are here in the correct order. and Yes, the imp is even funnier in the books
wink.gif

I love the Imp! What a man! I will try and head over to the library in the near future after this current season ends as I have too many to watch plus, work, life and anime.
wink.gif
Gracias for the info.
wink.gif

No problem! some stuff is different in the books, though. and remember, the book is canon, thus right
tongue.gif
like where renly and th knight of flowers are blowing eachother in the series, they re the biggest womanisers in the books XD

Also, if you thought the series was graphic because it had boobs.. the books elaborate on danaerys'lovemaking with khal drogo XD

QUOTE (wceend @ Apr 13 2012, 12:08 PM) Also, if you thought the series was graphic because it had boobs.. the books elaborate on danaerys'lovemaking with khal drogo XD
Well, then senpai-kun has a thing or two to learn about the beautiful Dragon Queen's ways...their's was a sad and tragic love story...too bad he died so quickly since I wanted him to kick some serious ass on the mainland.
wink.gif

This season is A1-AWESOME. though its so hard to wait for the next week >_>
And hell I'm glad to see Tyrion once again, full of intelligence, wit, wisdom and honor in his own way, in contrast to the many others who care little of anything but themselves and their own agenda.

Joffrey is doing a great job at playing most annoying, spoiled, and tyrannical character in the whole show, though I can understand why the character turned out that way.

Also wondering just how Daenerys is going to get out of her current predicament, especially after she promised to avenge the brother of her husband, while still in the middle of nowhere and I imagine - running out of water, food, and other supplies.

QUOTE That would allow them to tackle the entire story and would also give author George R.R. Martin a little more time to write the books so HBO doesn't catch up to him with the television series

I definitely would want them to catch up to him too early, since that would result in rushing things in the series, or, imagine, anime-like fillers xD

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Apr 13 2012, 08:15 PM) Well, then senpai-kun has a thing or two to learn about the beautiful Dragon Queen's ways...their's was a sad and tragic love story...too bad he died so quickly since I wanted him to kick some serious ass on the mainland.
wink.gif

it has a lot more depth in the novels, really, as they re together for months and not two bloody episodes. I can't wait for the series to catch up to events like the blackwater and the red wedding, I'm gonna trololol because everyone is gonna be like WOT DA FOCK. oh RR martin, you!

I wonder what HBO will do with the sandsnakes, if they even appear in the series.

andfor anone's info: It's called A song of ice and Fire. people these days are like dyu knu game uf thrunes. ....you mean a song of ice and fire..? ...no game of thones! it's liek teh bestest shoew evar. and it ends with me supressing my simmering rage XD

QUOTE (wceend @ Apr 13 2012, 11:16 PM) it has a lot more depth in the novels, really, as they re together for months and not two bloody episodes. I can't wait for the series to catch up to events like the blackwater and the red wedding, I'm gonna trololol because everyone is gonna be like WOT DA FOCK. oh RR martin, you!

I wonder what HBO will do with the sandsnakes, if they even appear in the series.

andfor anone's info: It's called A song of ice and Fire. people these days are like dyu knu game uf thrunes. ....you mean a song of ice and fire..? ...no game of thones! it's liek teh bestest shoew evar. and it ends with me supressing my simmering rage XD
SSHHHH DAMMIT ! XD Don't even hint on stuff
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Nioki @ Apr 13 2012, 01:37 PM) SSHHHH DAMMIT ! XD Don't even hint on stuff
laugh.gif

Same here...but since I read what you wrote I have even more to look forward to. If I were a manizer I would bed Jon Snow, Lord Tyrion, the brothel owner and snake, Peter Baelish and Ned's older son...(he needs to know what the birds and bees are all about)
tongue.gif
and last but not least and only to get back at the evil Queen Regent...her brother/lover, Jamie. Drago too but he is long dead...
tongue.gif

Hahaha. ther are so many things I want tosay but I can't XD some of the happy GoT watchers are going to have the dreams collapse if the series follows the books
tongue.gif

There is one character who reeks of VD...the one who fancies himself a cocksman...he is annoying and arrogant and looks like a bad lover whenever he is shown in action...a selfish lover too. I think he is the one who soon fancies himself the heir to "The Pikes." He sure got a whopper of a surprise when the girl he was feeling up turned out to be his own sisse. Fool!
dry.gif

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Apr 13 2012, 10:28 PM) There is one character who reeks of VD...the one who fancies himself a cocksman...he is annoying and arrogant and looks like a bad lover whenever he is shown in action...a selfish lover too. I think he is the one who soon fancies himself the heir to "The Pikes." He sure got a whopper of a surprise when the girl he was feeling up turned out to be his own sisse. Fool!
dry.gif

VD? and hmmm I'm thinking very hard... xD I can't think of who you mean...Pikes? Pike is an island though? do you mean Theon greyjoy?

Edit: I remembered, it is theon xD aaah, Asha. she's pretty bad-ass.

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Apr 14 2012, 12:28 AM) There is one character who reeks of VD...the one who fancies himself a cocksman...he is annoying and arrogant and looks like a bad lover whenever he is shown in action...a selfish lover too. I think he is the one who soon fancies himself the heir to "The Pikes." He sure got a whopper of a surprise when the girl he was feeling up turned out to be his own sisse. Fool!
dry.gif

Yeah that was quite a scene to behold. I loved how she trolled him though. Kinda also remembered how Barney was dancing with his cousin at "OKAY" which added to my lols (HIMYM)

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back