Galaxy Angel Rune

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

daft27

-nya
Retired
4m.jpg
17m.jpg
18m.jpg

24m.jpg
29m.jpg
33m.jpg

TV anime : Galaxy Angel-Rune
Directed by Seiji Kishi
Studio SATELIGHT
Network AT-X, TV Tokyo
Original run 1 October 2006 – 24 December 2006
No. of episodes 13

Galaxy Angel II is a sequel to the games, anime, and manga franchise of Galaxy Angel, and is the continuation of BROCCOLI's Project G.A.. It features a brand new cast of Angels called the Rune Angel Troupe, and according to the game Galaxy Angel II Zettai Ryōiki no Tobira, is set 4 years after the end of the previous game, Galaxy Angel Eternal Lovers.

In this sequel, due to the development of a method to cross-dimensions at the end of Galaxy Angel Eternal Lovers, a new dimension called NEUE was discovered, which is linked to EDEN through a space called ABSOLUTE, a central hub to which all dimensions are linked. This hub cannot be operated by most people however, and currently, the only person who can is the Moon Angel Troupe's Milfeulle Sakuraba. Since the operation of the hub involves opening gates between different dimensions, those with the ability to do so are called "gate keepers". The new Rune Angel Troupe features Emblem Frames from NEUE and is the successor to the now disbanded Moon Angel Troupe.

Has been subbed yet ?

Thx
biggrin.gif

Cya

Already subbed..... and I've already watched it long before...

Just wondering.......would our previous Galaxy Angels would make major appearances in this or would they be lowred to only playing cameos..?
huh.gif
I hope they would be in here......(my favourite is Mint and Milfeule..
tongue.gif
)
Anyway,daft-sama hardly visits the threads he started......guess he is really busy...Thank you for all of your hard works for FTV daft-sama!
laugh.gif
(is this supposed to be in 'Thank you' thread?
huh.gif
)
---because of his ava,my vision of how daft-sama looks like is that of Natsuki.................
ph34r.gif

Jeez, this anime is nowhere near the original Galaxy Angel. But it's okay. I hope that characters from original would appear... especially since it seems that it was Mint, who formet GA Rune. And by the way, anyone noticed, that one of those girls is Sakuraba... Milfeule is also Sakuraba. Sisters? Or is it a long time in future and she's a mother? Anyway, i'm more concerned about Mint and Vanilla, since they're my favorite characters from the original. And in this one it seems that their Chief is a good character
smile.gif

@d'observer: Yeah, Milfeule appears for a brief moment during episode 7.

GA Rune is pure lol - "That's an M, surely"

Heyas,

All I've seen of "Galaxy Angel Rune" is ep. 1, where the Rune Angel-Tai deal with a masochistic interstellar criminal & his huge fleet (I liked the space battle with his 10, 000 ships vs. the 5 Rune Angel Frames)- but I haven't seen hide nor hair of ANY of the other eps or if they've been subbed yet? Can anyone enlighten us?*

Apricot Sakuraba is a cutie, as is Nano-nano Pudding (the pseudo-catgirl)- but Kahlua/Tequila Marjoram is definitely hittable!

*- EDIT: Just found out that this venerable site has ep. 2 - alas, it's in .MKV format (blast! Why can't it be in the good ol' .AVI?!).

Heyas,

Is there a site/forum etc that has "Galaxy Angel Rune" (eps 2 onwards) in .AVI - or at least in .RMVB format? (the latter I can convert easily with WinAVI or EO Video)- even via Megaupload or Rapidshare (NOT YouTube or other non-downloadable viewing site)?

Or can anyone point me towards a program that can convert .MKVs (& .OGMs)- and one that's as easy to use as WinAVI (i.e. with just a few clicks), please?

You see, I need this (& a few other series that's in .MKV) in a form that can be viewed on a DVD player - preferably in .MPEG format (or at least in .DivX/.AVI, which can be viewed on compatible players, or converted to .MPEG via TMPGEnc, for earlier machines).

Heyas,

With mucho experimentation and trial & error, I have the solution to "Galaxy Angel Rune" in .MKV only, and how to convert such (so that it has the subtitles in a form that can be played on a .DivX-compatible DVD player*):

Download & install the Matroska Pack Full codecs (ver. 1.0.3), then download & install (if you don't have it) EO Video:

http://www.eo-video.com/

You can then convert .MKVs to .AVIs

*- which can be converted to .MPEGs for non .DivX players, with your existing prog of choice; I use TMPGEnc.

can anybody tell me where i can watch the episode of galaxy angel rune episode 2 and so on cause i cant find the episode 2 and the othere's thnks. pls respond to this message as soon as possible.

thnks.but ther's was no video only direct download. but thnks. for the information.
oh by the way sori to bring this up here but does anybody know where i can watch the episode of lemon angel project episode 8 and so on or where i can direct download it. thnks.

QUOTE (blacklagoon @ Feb 17 2007, 12:41 AM) thnks.but ther's was no video only direct download. but thnks. for the information.
oh by the way sori to bring this up here but does anybody know where i can watch the episode of lemon angel project episode 8 and so on or where i can direct download it. thnks.
Heyas,

o_O? You're looking for "GAR" on YouTube or something? (unless you're on 56K dialup). Strange. I avoid YouTube like the plague, because I can't download from there (and watching something online I consider a waste of time; this & the other reason is why YouTube is as useful as a chocolate teapot IMO).

Direct Downloads are SUPERIOR (certainly to Torrents!).

Anyhow, a screenie of my favourite part of ep. 2 - Anise Azeat looking oh so cute as a maid:

YUM!

Heyas,

Just to let you know that "Galaxy Angel Rune" ep. 3 is subbed & out now.

Downloaded it last night, and it's something to really 'get in a stew' about! I'm liking this series more & more; Lily C. Sherbet is certainly this version's Forte Stollen, and Kahlua/Tequila Marjoram is my favourite of the Rune Angel-Tai, as she's equivalent to Ranpha Franboise (especially the rambunctious & sultry Tequila!).

yeah, She's more fun than Ranpha in many way.
too bad they didn't allow those thing she has been doing though.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back