Futakoi not up to date

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

chibinyaa

-san
Retired
On Fansub TV, we only have Futakoi episode 1 by Ishin-Anime.
Episode 1-3 has already been released by Anime Yuki (AnY), and I think it should be put on the website......

The tracker for AnimeYuki is having problems and that's probably why the site decided not to download the episodes. Thanks for bringing it up though, since I myself am actually looking forward to seeing more Futakoi. It's too cute.

I know it does it automatically, but sometimes Daft does it himself.
Moreover, Anime Yuki uses foru trackers, and I am downloading them right now through bit torrent and it is working....

May i have a brief introduction of Futokai..??

What is the anime about??? Will you recommend to others?
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (gilakid @ Dec 1 2004, 05:10 AM)May i have a brief introduction of Futokai..??

What is the anime about??? Will you recommend to others?
rolleyes.gif

there is a Futakoi thread in the Anime/Manga thread
smile.gif

here is the link
Futakoi Thread

AnimeYuki releases that use the animeyuki tracker are no longer supported by FansubTV.

QUOTE Bram Cohen's Bittorent client will no longer work.

The missing episode 4 has been uploaded and AnimeYuki released 5 and 6 on a different tracker, so it looks like we're good to go for Futakoi again.

Hehe. The site can't make up it's mind and can't decide whether or not it wants to download the file. Boo, I guess some adjustments will have to be made to the code.

Yeah, been waiting on 3 new episodes, but they keep disappearing from the queue and new things get put ahead of them. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back